- The report contains detailed information about eBworx Bhd that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for eBworx Bhd. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The eBworx Bhd financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes eBworx Bhd competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of eBworx Bhd business.
About eBworx Bhd
eBworx Berhad provides consulting and technology solutions to financial services industry. The company offers Digital Delivery Channels suite comprising digital branch delivery system, a Web-based customer centric system providing contact/prospect management and transaction set capability; digital mobile banking, a mobile banking solution that connects banking services to the wireless; digital retail Internet banking, an ecosystem that enables the banks customers to transact with other members of the ecosystem; and digital cash management, a cash management solution, which provides liquidity and information management for business decision making. It also provides Digital Business Centre suite consisting of digital credit management system, a Web-based, automated credit, and rule based loan origination system that allows banks to streamline and manage the credit origination process; and digital collection and recovery system, a Web-based automated rule driven collection and recovery management system, which provides single customer-view of a delinquent borrower allowing banks to manage the delinquent situation. In addition, the company offers the TradeSpring suite that includes TradeSpring, a Web-based backend trade processing solution; and TradeSpringLite, an Internet Web-based front-end trade financing solution. Further, it provides information management services, including centralized customer information files, collateral management, and centralized limit and obligor management. eBworx Berhad offers its solutions primarily to banking companies in Malaysia, Singapore, Thailand, Indonesia, the Peoples Republic of China, and the Philippines. The company was formerly known as eBworx Malaysia Sendirian Berhad and changed its name to eBworx Berhad in June 2003. eBworx Berhad was founded in 1998 and is headquartered in Petaling Jaya, Malaysia.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. EBWORX BHD COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. EBWORX BHD BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. EBWORX BHD SWOT ANALYSIS
4. EBWORX BHD FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. EBWORX BHD COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. eBworx Bhd Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of eBworx Bhd and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of eBworx Bhd and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. eBworx Bhd Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Software and Technology Services Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. eBworx Bhd Industry Position Analysis
6. EBWORX BHD NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. EBWORX BHD EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. EBWORX BHD ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. MALAYSIA PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. EBWORX BHD IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. EBWORX BHD PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. EBWORX BHD VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
eBworx Bhd Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
eBworx Bhd Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
eBworx Bhd Major Shareholders
eBworx Bhd History
eBworx Bhd Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
eBworx Bhd Offices and Representations
eBworx Bhd SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
eBworx Bhd Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
eBworx Bhd Capital Market Snapshot
eBworx Bhd Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Software and Technology Services Industry Statistics
eBworx Bhd Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
eBworx Bhd Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
eBworx Bhd Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
eBworx Bhd 1-year Stock Charts
eBworx Bhd 5-year Stock Charts
eBworx Bhd vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
eBworx Bhd vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
eBworx Bhd Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?