- The report contains detailed information about EasyLink Services International Corporation that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for EasyLink Services International Corporation. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The EasyLink Services International Corporation financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes EasyLink Services International Corporation competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of EasyLink Services International Corporation business.
About EasyLink Services International Corporation
EasyLink Services International Corporation provides value added services that facilitate the electronic exchange of documents and information between enterprises, their trading communities, and their customers. The company delivers services through global Internet Protocol (IP) networks, which host its applications on enterprise-class platforms that are comprised of server and network operations centers located worldwide.
Products and Services
Supply Chain Messaging segment
EasyLink EDI Solutions: EasyLink provides a set of fully outsourced EDI solutions. EasyLink provides multiple cornerstone EDI Services, including
EDI Value Added Network (VAN) - enables communications with trading partners around the globe. It includes services such as InLine Translation, hosted solution, that allows to convert data into any format, EDI over the Internet Services for processing Action Script 2 data, and the ability to process any type of data format with any trading partner regardless of their technology.
Web EDI - allows EDI enabled companies to trade with non-EDI enabled companies who have access to a web browser. This allows for the processing of transactions bi-directionally so that all parties can process data in their preferred format.
EDI Managed Services - provides an outsourced EDI solution including IT/Service Bureau that is modified to fit a companys budget, technical requirments, and trading partner requirements.
EasyLink Managed File Transfer - Managed File Transfer (MFT) is a 100% outsourced solution from EasyLink that allows organizations to manage large file transfers or high-volume data exchanges securely.
EasyLink Telex Solutions: EasyLinks Telex Solutions provide customers a wide range of telex alternatives including
Traditional Telex - using existing telex equipment, dedicated lines, and EasyLinks global network to send and receive telex messages worldwide. Support for real-time connections, answerback verification, and departmental billing.
Internet Telex - a Simple Mail Transfer Protocol solution that allows use of an e-mail client to submit a message to the EasyLink network for conversion to telex format and onward delivery to the destination telex number.
Real-Time Telex - a Windows-based solution with real-time conversational messaging supporting answerback exchange and alternative message deposit into the recipient mailbox when offline.
Telex Outsourcing - a regulatory service that allows the outsourcing of all or part of a telex infrastructure through a variety of options, including establishing an interconnect into the EasyLink network to consolidate multi-country connections, installation of an in-country relay server or installation of a telex switch allowing full control over telex numbering plans and customers.
On Demand Messaging segment
EasyLink Desktop Messaging: Desktop Messaging Service is a 100% outsourced solution allowing organizations to eliminate the hardware, software, telecom lines, maintenance, and related infrastructure associated with fax servers and traditional fax machines.
EasyLink Production Messaging: Production Messaging Service is a 100% outsourced straight-through processing solution that automates the creation and delivery of transactions that originate in back-office environments for delivery as fax, e-mail, EDI or Short Messaging Service allowing organizations to reduce the costs associated with managing disparate infrastructure.
EasyLink Workflow Services: Workflow Service (EWS) is a Software as a Service workflow application that enables a company to deploy a customized application for the centralization, management, queuing and processing of inbound business transactions of any kind. EWS solves business problems for a company including
Consolidation of messages coming from different sources including fax, email, and paper into a single workflow application;
Comprehensive security and audit controls that enable organizations to meet security and governance mandates; and
A workload balancing system giving complete visibility and control into the work being done by anyone in a company.
EasyLink Document Capture Management Services: Document Capture Management Services combine a fax network, human quality checks, and workflows to turn manual processes directly into data consumable by back office applications such as order processing, claims forms, and time and expense forms.
EasyLink Secure Messaging: Secure Messaging is a 100% outsourced secure e-mail solution from EasyLink that automates the creation and delivery of encrypted outbound messages from a companys back-end systems to customers, partners, and stakeholders.
Sales and Marketing
The company has a direct and/or indirect distribution channels in Australia, Brazil, Canada, France, Hong Kong, India, Israel, Japan, Korea, Malaysia, Singapore, United Arab Emirates, and the United Kingdom.
As of July 31, 2010, the company provided services to approximately 14,000 accounts in professional services, financial services, manufacturing, mining, retail, distribution, freight services, insurance, telecommunications, and other industries.
The companys Supply Chain Messaging solutions compete with large e-commerce business-to-business and EDI vendors with a broad array of VAN, software and service offerings, including GXS, Inc., and IBM.
The companys integrated desktop messaging and production messaging solutions compete primarily against traditional fax machine manufacturers, such as Open Text Corporation, as well as publicly traded and privately-held application service providers, such as Premiere Global Services, Inc., j2 Global Communications, Inc. and Protus IP Solutions.
The companys telex solutions compete against Swiss Telex SA, Network Telex, Graphnet, Inc., and Wirefast Limited.
EasyLink Services International Corporation was founded in 1991.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. EASYLINK SERVICES INTERNATIONAL CORPORATION COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. EASYLINK SERVICES INTERNATIONAL CORPORATION BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. EASYLINK SERVICES INTERNATIONAL CORPORATION SWOT ANALYSIS
4. EASYLINK SERVICES INTERNATIONAL CORPORATION FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. EASYLINK SERVICES INTERNATIONAL CORPORATION COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. EasyLink Services International Corporation Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of EasyLink Services International Corporation and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of EasyLink Services International Corporation and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. EasyLink Services International Corporation Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Software and Technology Services Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. EasyLink Services International Corporation Industry Position Analysis
6. EASYLINK SERVICES INTERNATIONAL CORPORATION NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. EASYLINK SERVICES INTERNATIONAL CORPORATION EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. EASYLINK SERVICES INTERNATIONAL CORPORATION ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. EASYLINK SERVICES INTERNATIONAL CORPORATION IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. EASYLINK SERVICES INTERNATIONAL CORPORATION PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. EASYLINK SERVICES INTERNATIONAL CORPORATION VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
EasyLink Services International Corporation Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
EasyLink Services International Corporation Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
EasyLink Services International Corporation Major Shareholders
EasyLink Services International Corporation History
EasyLink Services International Corporation Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
EasyLink Services International Corporation Offices and Representations
EasyLink Services International Corporation SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
EasyLink Services International Corporation Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
EasyLink Services International Corporation Capital Market Snapshot
EasyLink Services International Corporation Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Software and Technology Services Industry Statistics
EasyLink Services International Corporation Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
EasyLink Services International Corporation Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
EasyLink Services International Corporation Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
EasyLink Services International Corporation 1-year Stock Charts
EasyLink Services International Corporation 5-year Stock Charts
EasyLink Services International Corporation vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
EasyLink Services International Corporation vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
EasyLink Services International Corporation Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?