- The report contains detailed information about e-Synergies, Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for e-Synergies, Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The e-Synergies, Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes e-Synergies, Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of e-Synergies, Inc. business.
About e-Synergies, Inc.
e-Synergies, Inc was organized in 2000, in order to engage in the online sales of caviar. The Company provides services that optimize business performance by providing fully- integrated eBusiness Solutions to Fortune 2000 companies. Focusing on two key practices, Web Services and electronic customer relationship management, or eCRM, e-Synergies provides businesses with a single source of back-end Web technology, front-end design, and eCRM campaigns. E-Synergies' strategic Web services offers clients a Core Product Suite that is made up of core modules that solve the most common problems in developing E-Commerce applications; and e-Synergies offers complete eCRM services to drive customer relationships and to better monotize the Web properties it creates for its' clients.
e-Synergies solutions have been successfully implemented in a wide range of industries, including, media & entertainment, hospitality, retail, automotive, packaged goods and publishing. Current clients include CBS, Hilton, Castrol, Mazda, MTV, CNN/Sports Illustrated Interactive, Starbucks, Thomas Cook, and JC Penney.
Business of Xceed
Xceed is a Web Services firm that builds eBusinesses through a fusion of internal and external business strategy, creative development, marketing and technology. Xceed works with clients to develop and implement e-business strategy for profitable growth. Xceed has experience in developing visual and interactive content and creating online brand campaigns that enhance and extend its clients' relationships with their customers. The Company's technical professionals perform system integration and administration service for clients using proprietary and industry software products such as Broadvision, ATG, Open Market and Vignette.
Xceed designs digital solutions that allows its clients to compete more effectively in today's economy. Xceed integrates strategy, creative design, marketing, and technology to provide complete, customer-specific solutions that accelerate the development of e-business, helping enterprises increase shareholder value and develop new ways of working. Xceed works with clients to develop and implement e-business strategy for profitable growth.
Xceed has experience in developing visual and interactive content and Creating online brand campaigns that enhance and extend its clients' Relationships with their customers. By translating strategic, creative and business requirements into sophisticated and functional technology platforms, Xceed is able to deliver e-commerce platforms, customer relationship management systems, sales automation systems, electronic markets and exchanges, Internet and intranet portals, as well as the implementation of enterprise middleware and integration of Internet solutions with legacy systems.
Salesmation.com is a technology-based e-marketing company that provides: Affordable, easy-to-use Web-based e-marketing tools; Turn-key interactive marketing services; Data and e-mail list services
Salesmation has two wholly owned subsidiaries, M Ltd. (M2) and Dotcom Ideas, Inc. (Dotcom). M, a Maryland corporation, mainly provides language translation services to companies that market computer software, hardware, websites, and other services to multiple-language customer bases. Dotcom, a Delaware corporation, is an investment company with investments in the computer, technology, and finance industries in the United States and South Africa.
Products and Services
Salesmation.Com's technology-based e-marketing services encompass e-mail marketing management, campaign planning and execution, campaign message management and campaign analysis. The Companys tools can be delivered individually or as a suite of services and are principally priced based on cost per thousand impressions and available on a monthly subscription plan or pre-pay discount plan.
Salesmation.com will initially launch three core technology-based e-marketing tools targeted for use by small to mid-sized businesses. Salesmation.com will provide marketers with an Application Service Provider (ASP) e-marketing solution that is fully integrated, affordable and user friendly to help clien
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. E-SYNERGIES, INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. E-SYNERGIES, INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. E-SYNERGIES, INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. E-SYNERGIES, INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. E-SYNERGIES, INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. e-Synergies, Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of e-Synergies, Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of e-Synergies, Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. e-Synergies, Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Software and Technology Services Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. e-Synergies, Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. E-SYNERGIES, INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. E-SYNERGIES, INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. E-SYNERGIES, INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. E-SYNERGIES, INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. E-SYNERGIES, INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. E-SYNERGIES, INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
e-Synergies, Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
e-Synergies, Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
e-Synergies, Inc. Major Shareholders
e-Synergies, Inc. History
e-Synergies, Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
e-Synergies, Inc. Offices and Representations
e-Synergies, Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
e-Synergies, Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
e-Synergies, Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
e-Synergies, Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Software and Technology Services Industry Statistics
e-Synergies, Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
e-Synergies, Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
e-Synergies, Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
e-Synergies, Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
e-Synergies, Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
e-Synergies, Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
e-Synergies, Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
e-Synergies, Inc. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?