- The report contains detailed information about e-Future Information Technology Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for e-Future Information Technology Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The e-Future Information Technology Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes e-Future Information Technology Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of e-Future Information Technology Inc. business.
About e-Future Information Technology Inc.
eFuture Information Technology, Inc. provides software and services to retail and consumer goods industries in China.
The companys businesses include its front-end supply chain total solution business and its eService business.
The companys front-end supply chain total solution business is its core business, and includes its software solutions and related value-added services. This business provides front-end supply chain total solutions in the retail and consumer goods industries.
The companys software solutions, which optimize business processes, can be divided into three segments, which include its foundation solutions, collaborative solutions and intelligent solutions. Its software solutions are enhanced and supported by its software related value-added services, which include recurring support services on existing software installations, delivery services, consulting services and outsourcing services.
eService business includes business-to-business (B2B) services, Software-as-a-Service (SaaS), which includes supply chain management (SCM) solutions and business-to-consumer (B2C) store solutions, and transaction plus one day supply chain financing (T+1 SCF) services.
The companys software solutions consist of three independently deployable groups of products, including foundation solutions, collaborative solutions and intelligent solutions, which range from internal and external collaborative process management to business analysis.
The companys foundation solutions are used to meet client needs for services, such as retail management, point of sale (POS), distribution management, logistics management, warehouse management, vendor payment and control and loyalty card management. Its collaborative solutions are used to meet client needs for services, such as visual SCM and visual process management systems.
The companys intelligent solutions are used to meet client needs for services such as business intelligence, brand analysis, supplier relationship management and customer relationship management systems.
Related Value-Added Services
The companys software related value-added services business includes recurring support services on existing software installations, delivery services, consulting services and outsourcing services. Support Services are provided following the installation of its software solutions, as clients would typically require ongoing maintenance support and software upgrades to ensure the operation of their system. These services are designed to assist its customers with integration issues and to answer questions that may arise.
Delivery Services are provided to customers to assist in planning and executing their projects throughout the process. The company provides various services at different stages in the management of a project.
Consulting Services are provided by the companys consulting services group, which consists of business consultants, systems analysts and technical personnel with retail, manufacturing, and wholesale industry experience. The consulting services group assists its customers in all phases of systems implementation that exceed the limited services it provides under its maintenance arrangements, including systems planning and design, customer-specific configuration of application modules, and on-site implementation or conversion from existing systems. The company also offers various post-implementation consulting services.
Outsourcing Services: eFuture outsourcing services can manage all or parts of the companys clients non-core business processes or technology operations, from selective outsourcing to full-scope system and network outsourcing and data center management. eFuture teams manage and operate client internal business processes. The company provides design, development, implementation, operation, and improvement of both IT and business functions.
The companys eServices business based on cloud computing architechture, includes B2B services, SaaS services, which includes SCM solutions and B2C store solutions, and T+1 SCF services.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. E-FUTURE INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. E-FUTURE INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. E-FUTURE INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. E-FUTURE INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. E-FUTURE INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. e-Future Information Technology Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of e-Future Information Technology Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of e-Future Information Technology Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. e-Future Information Technology Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Software and Technology Services Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. e-Future Information Technology Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. E-FUTURE INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. E-FUTURE INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. E-FUTURE INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. CHINA PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. E-FUTURE INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. E-FUTURE INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. E-FUTURE INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
e-Future Information Technology Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
e-Future Information Technology Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
e-Future Information Technology Inc. Major Shareholders
e-Future Information Technology Inc. History
e-Future Information Technology Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
e-Future Information Technology Inc. Offices and Representations
e-Future Information Technology Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
e-Future Information Technology Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
e-Future Information Technology Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
e-Future Information Technology Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Software and Technology Services Industry Statistics
e-Future Information Technology Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
e-Future Information Technology Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
e-Future Information Technology Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
e-Future Information Technology Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
e-Future Information Technology Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
e-Future Information Technology Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
e-Future Information Technology Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
e-Future Information Technology Inc. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
SWOT, which stands for Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities and Threats, is an analytical framework that identifies the internal and external factors that are favorable and unfavorable for a company.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?