- The report contains detailed information about Dynamics Research Corp. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Dynamics Research Corp.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Dynamics Research Corp. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Dynamics Research Corp. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Dynamics Research Corp. business.
About Dynamics Research Corp.
Dynamics Research Corporation provides engineering, technical, information technology (IT) and management consulting services and solutions to federal and state governments. The company provides support to its customers in the primary mission areas of information technology, logistics and readiness, cybersecurity and information assurance, homeland security, health care, and intelligence, and space.
The company offers business solutions to its customers, often combining two or more solutions to achieve customer goals, including business transformation, information technology infrastructure, training and performance support, business intelligence, automated case management, program management, engineering, human capital management, information assurance and cybersecurity, and healthcare.
Business Transformation Solutions
The company provides a set of services and tools for rapidly transforming organizations and significantly improving organizational performance. The companys services in this area include applying repeatable processes, such as, Lean Six Sigma and Theory of Constraints, to the entire life cycle of business transformation and aligning improvements with overall organizational objectives and strategies. The company provides Web-based collaborative decision making tools and facilities.
The company supports an enterprise-level system and software engineering process improvement program for a major intelligence agency. The company provides its clients with organizational assessments and assists the organization in improving their process capabilities. The company provides system engineering and process engineering to drive the organization to a Capability Maturity Model Integration (CMMI) based engineering organization.
For the Naval Air System Command, the company provides assistance in implementing AIRSpeed, its approved Naval aviation maintenance/logistics integration and modernization system. The company provides Lean Six Sigma training and technical support services for maintenance facilities around the world.
Through its business analysis and management support services, the company identifies opportunities for improved efficiency and effectiveness of its IT resources. The company develops project requirements, manage IT projects, plan future projects, and prepare business case analyses.
IT Infrastructure Services
The company provides a set of services for managing and implementing IT infrastructures for Government organizations that is based on the International Organization for Standardization (ISO) 20000-1:2005 for IT Service Management. In 2009, DRC IT Service Management practices were formally certified by the British Standards Institute. The company provides a set of services to support the design, installation, operation, management, and continuous improvement of IT infrastructures.
The company designed and built a network for the Colorado Department of Human Services, which connects 7,000 state and county workers at 130 sites with the States child welfare benefits management system. The company provides help desk services, remote patch and service pack upgrades, virus signatures, and a network management system that monitors and reports on network availability and stability.
The companys support for the Department of Human Services includes providing the infrastructure for their citizen facing portal for benefits management. The company also provides infrastructure services for the Colorado Integrated Tax Architecture and the Colorados voter registration system.
Training and Performance Support Solutions
The companys training solutions are an integral part of an assessment of human performance with in an organization or system. The companys methodology integrates practices in human performance assessment of organizations, instructional systems development, and human systems integration of complex systems. The companys training encompasses individual training, as well as team training. The company engages in the development of team training applications for mission critical teams. The companys training solutions include training/task analysis, team training,
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. DYNAMICS RESEARCH CORP. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. DYNAMICS RESEARCH CORP. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. DYNAMICS RESEARCH CORP. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. DYNAMICS RESEARCH CORP. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. DYNAMICS RESEARCH CORP. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Dynamics Research Corp. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Dynamics Research Corp. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Dynamics Research Corp. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Dynamics Research Corp. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Software and Technology Services Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Dynamics Research Corp. Industry Position Analysis
6. DYNAMICS RESEARCH CORP. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. DYNAMICS RESEARCH CORP. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. DYNAMICS RESEARCH CORP. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. DYNAMICS RESEARCH CORP. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. DYNAMICS RESEARCH CORP. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. DYNAMICS RESEARCH CORP. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Dynamics Research Corp. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Dynamics Research Corp. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Dynamics Research Corp. Major Shareholders
Dynamics Research Corp. History
Dynamics Research Corp. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Dynamics Research Corp. Offices and Representations
Dynamics Research Corp. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Dynamics Research Corp. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Dynamics Research Corp. Capital Market Snapshot
Dynamics Research Corp. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Software and Technology Services Industry Statistics
Dynamics Research Corp. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Dynamics Research Corp. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Dynamics Research Corp. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Dynamics Research Corp. 1-year Stock Charts
Dynamics Research Corp. 5-year Stock Charts
Dynamics Research Corp. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Dynamics Research Corp. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Dynamics Research Corp. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
SWOT, which stands for Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities and Threats, is an analytical framework that identifies the internal and external factors that are favorable and unfavorable for a company.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?