- The report contains detailed information about Dragon Capital Group Corp. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Dragon Capital Group Corp.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Dragon Capital Group Corp. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Dragon Capital Group Corp. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Dragon Capital Group Corp. business.
About Dragon Capital Group Corp.
Dragon Capital Group, Corp. provides information technology (IT) products and services in the Peoples Republic of China and the United States. It develops and integrates various software applications, including network software, e-business software development, financial and enterprise information management systems, computerized automation control applications for commercial and residential buildings; commercial Third-Generation (3G) wireless applications and mobile business solutions; and multi imaging applications. It also operates two Web sites that offer short messaging services to the public in China, as well as serves as a wireless content provider, aggregator, and mobile marketing provider. In addition, Dragon Capital Group develops commercial 3G wireless applications and mobile business solutions; and operates xinkom.com, as well as wireless 3G-based platform that offer real estate services through the mobile Internet. Further, it sells laser printers, copiers, scanners, facsimile machines, multi-functional office equipment, module routers, switches, video telephones, computers supplies, and network products; provides equipment repair services; and develops ERS software system for enterprises to manage accounting, distribution, inventory, and sales. Additionally, the company engages in network integration, network service, and IT products distribution activities; and offers network design and equipment installation services, as well as after-sales services, including hardware and software integration and support. It also provides consulting services in various areas, such as trading information, public relations, corporate management, merger and acquisition, financial management, corporate strategic evaluations, and human resources. The company was formerly known as Dragon Venture and changed its name to Dragon Capital Group, Corp. in March 2005. Dragon Capital Group, Corp. was incorporated in 1977 and is based in Shanghai, the Peoples Republic of China.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. DRAGON CAPITAL GROUP CORP. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. DRAGON CAPITAL GROUP CORP. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. DRAGON CAPITAL GROUP CORP. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. DRAGON CAPITAL GROUP CORP. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. DRAGON CAPITAL GROUP CORP. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Dragon Capital Group Corp. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Dragon Capital Group Corp. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Dragon Capital Group Corp. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Dragon Capital Group Corp. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Software and Technology Services Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Dragon Capital Group Corp. Industry Position Analysis
6. DRAGON CAPITAL GROUP CORP. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. DRAGON CAPITAL GROUP CORP. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. DRAGON CAPITAL GROUP CORP. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. CHINA PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. DRAGON CAPITAL GROUP CORP. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. DRAGON CAPITAL GROUP CORP. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. DRAGON CAPITAL GROUP CORP. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Dragon Capital Group Corp. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Dragon Capital Group Corp. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Dragon Capital Group Corp. Major Shareholders
Dragon Capital Group Corp. History
Dragon Capital Group Corp. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Dragon Capital Group Corp. Offices and Representations
Dragon Capital Group Corp. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Dragon Capital Group Corp. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Dragon Capital Group Corp. Capital Market Snapshot
Dragon Capital Group Corp. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Software and Technology Services Industry Statistics
Dragon Capital Group Corp. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Dragon Capital Group Corp. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Dragon Capital Group Corp. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Dragon Capital Group Corp. 1-year Stock Charts
Dragon Capital Group Corp. 5-year Stock Charts
Dragon Capital Group Corp. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Dragon Capital Group Corp. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Dragon Capital Group Corp. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?