- The report contains detailed information about Dot VN, Inc. (DE) that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Dot VN, Inc. (DE). It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Dot VN, Inc. (DE) financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Dot VN, Inc. (DE) competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Dot VN, Inc. (DE) business.
About Dot VN, Inc. (DE)
Dot VN, Inc. is a domain name registrar of Vietnams country code Top Level Domain (ccTLD). The company provides Internet related services, including domain name registration, Web hosting and Internet advertising through its management of the INFO.VN platform and Web portal.
The company is also focused on commercializing infrastructure technology in the South East Asian region. It provides online and IT related services to companies and individuals in Vietnam and world-wide.
The companys offerings to end users fall into four categories: Domain Name Registrations, Online Services, Micro-Modular Data Centers, and Wireless Virtual Fiber.
Domain Name Registration
Registering a domain name is the first step in establishing an online presence. A domain name, such as dot.vn, represents a Internet Protocol (IP), address that serves as an identifier for a computer or device on the Internet. Majority domain names include the domain suffix of either a generic top level domain (gTLD), or a country code top level domain (ccTLD). gTLDs include domain suffixes, such as .com, .net, and .org; while ccTLDs include domain suffixes, such as .vn, .ca, and .us. Its domain name registrations offerings include approximately 170 domain names, including major gTLDs and ccTLDs.
INFO.VN: The company is developing a first of its kind Web platform named INFO. In cooperation with the VNNIC, it has created a portal intended to be a one stop site for everything from news to financial information to cutting edge online services. INFO.VN is intended to simplify the use of the Internet while increasing user engagement. INFO.VN would also serve as a platform through which it would launch various online services and web properties.
It offers various articles on everything from breaking news, financial updates, sports scores, and weather forecasts. It also provides advertising space to clients who wish to drive awareness and recognition of their products and services on one of the visible Web sites in Vietnam.
Internet Data Centers Based on Micro-Modular Data Center Technology
An Internet data center includes environmental controls (air conditioning and fire suppression), redundant/backup power supplies, redundant Internet connections, and high security. Internet data center is maintained by a third party collocation site or an individual organization for the purpose of handling the data necessary for its operations. Some of the servers at the Internet data center are used for running the basic Internet and intranet services needed by internal users in the organization: email servers, proxy servers, and DNS servers. Network security elements are also usually deployed: firewalls, VPN gateways, and intrusion detection systems.
The company is in the process of testing and commercializing Elliptical Mobile Solutions (EMS) MMDC. EMS MMDC product offerings integrate Tier III, and in some cases Tier IV, standard redundant infrastructure into secure rack. The EMS MMDC product line is consists of three units: the EMS R.A.S.E.R. provides 12KW and up to 16KW of closed loop cooling and safe storage for sensitive electronic equipment; the EMS C-S.P.E.A.R. provides 2.5KW and up to 6KW of Closed Loop Cooling on a self-propelled rack enclosure; and the EMS S.P.E.A.R. is a 22U mobile, hardened, self-contained Micro-Modular Data Center.
Wireless Virtual Fiber
The company is distributor of the E-Band Virtual Fiber links in Vietnam and it also has the right to distribute E-Bands Virtual Fiber links in Cambodia, Laos, and Thailand. It has conducted tests of the E-Link in Vietnam, including tests in Northern Region (Hanoi), Central Region (Danang City), and Southern/Mekong Region (Tien Giang) and it intends that the E-Link would be an solution for telecommunication and Internet related connectivity challenges in Vietnam.
The company, through its strategic partnership with E-Band Communications Corporation (E-Band), a provider of Virtual Fiber (wireless) technology, it intends to deploy technology in Vietnam. Virtual Fiber technology delivers 1.25Gbps and higher full duplex wireless bandwidth over distances of several miles and can be used to provide solutions for interconnection and backhaul of 4G; WiMAX, mobile networks; distributed antenna systems; and remote radio heads; in addition to the traditional Gigabit Ethernet access; enterprise IP networks, last mile access, fiber backup, redundancy, and network extension applications.
The companys competitors include companies focusing on worldwide domain name registration, including eNom , Melbourne IT, Network Solutions, Register.com, EuroDNS, and Schlund; companies focusing on domain name registration in Vietnam, including FPT, Netsoft, PA Vietnam, VDC, ESC, MATBAO, Netnam, GLTEC, Viettel, SAIGONNET, PTC (BDDN), QINETICS, and BD Khánh Hoa; companies operating primarily in the area of Website hosting services, including 1&1 Internet (a division of United Internet) and Web.com; companies operating in the area of SSL certification services, including GeoTrust, Thawte, and VeriSign; and diversified Internet companies, including Google, Microsoft, and Yahoo; companies offering modular data center solutions, including Oracle and HP; companies competing in the data center sector, including VinaData, Viettel, and VNPT; and companies providing E-band spectrum wireless radio equipment, such as Gigabeam, Bridgewave, and Loea.
Dot VN, Inc. was founded in 2001.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. DOT VN, INC. (DE) COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. DOT VN, INC. (DE) BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. DOT VN, INC. (DE) SWOT ANALYSIS
4. DOT VN, INC. (DE) FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. DOT VN, INC. (DE) COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Dot VN, Inc. (DE) Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Dot VN, Inc. (DE) and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Dot VN, Inc. (DE) and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Dot VN, Inc. (DE) Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Software and Technology Services Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Dot VN, Inc. (DE) Industry Position Analysis
6. DOT VN, INC. (DE) NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. DOT VN, INC. (DE) EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. DOT VN, INC. (DE) ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. DOT VN, INC. (DE) IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. DOT VN, INC. (DE) PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. DOT VN, INC. (DE) VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Dot VN, Inc. (DE) Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Dot VN, Inc. (DE) Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Dot VN, Inc. (DE) Major Shareholders
Dot VN, Inc. (DE) History
Dot VN, Inc. (DE) Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Dot VN, Inc. (DE) Offices and Representations
Dot VN, Inc. (DE) SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Dot VN, Inc. (DE) Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Dot VN, Inc. (DE) Capital Market Snapshot
Dot VN, Inc. (DE) Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Software and Technology Services Industry Statistics
Dot VN, Inc. (DE) Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Dot VN, Inc. (DE) Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Dot VN, Inc. (DE) Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Dot VN, Inc. (DE) 1-year Stock Charts
Dot VN, Inc. (DE) 5-year Stock Charts
Dot VN, Inc. (DE) vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Dot VN, Inc. (DE) vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Dot VN, Inc. (DE) Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?