- The report contains detailed information about Dijji Corp. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Dijji Corp.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Dijji Corp. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Dijji Corp. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Dijji Corp. business.
About Dijji Corp.
Dijji Corporation, a mobile media company, provides wireless content and application publishing channels through wireless carriers in North America. It engages in developing and publishing content and applications for wireless devices. In addition, the company provides wireless network technology for both content and applications developed internally and for partner content developers.
Products and Services
The companys products include ringtones, games, images, video, and messaging services for mobile devices.
In February 2004, the company acquired Over-the-Air Wireless, Inc., a company engaged in the wireless ringtone business.
In 2004, the company entered into an agreement with ESPN pursuant to which it offers a game under the Bassmaster mobile name. Bassmaster is available to consumers through Cingular, Nextel, Alltel, Boost and T-Mobile wireless carriers.
In March 2004, the company entered into an agreement with Real Networks and RollingStone Magazine (Wenner Media) to provide a branded service for RollingStone Ringtones, RollingStone Sound Clips and RollingStone Games. It also offers services, such as Boost Mobile, T-Mobile and Alltel in the United States and Telus in Canada.
In September 2004, the company entered into an agreement with Beliefnet, Inc., a multi-faith media company and online community, to bring customers mobile media content under the Beliefnet Mobile brand. Under the Beliefnet Mobile brand, the company provided premium polyphonic and audio ringtones, alert tones, images, spiritual-themed mobile games, and subscription-based content from a range of faiths.
In October 2004, the company entered into an agreement with Flow C.M.M., Inc., a European gaming company that focuses on providing girl power entertainment for teenage girls, to distribute mobile media content in the North American marketplace under the MiniFizz brand.
In November 2004, the company entered into an agreement with Napster, LLC to distribute mobile media content under the Napster brand. It offers polyphonic ringtones, audiotones, and images. The images are provided by Napster and feature the Napster Kitty.
In November, 2004, the company entered into an agreement with Playboy.com, Inc. to distribute mobile media content under the Playboy brand. The company offers polyphonic ringtones, audiotones, and images. The images are provided by Playboy and also feature non-nude images of women along with other lifestyle images.
In July 2005, the company entered into an agreement with USAToday to provide a mobile sweepstakes to be promoted within the Life and Sports section of USAToday.
The company hires professional musicians who create ringtones. The company's catalog consists of approximately 3,000 polyphonic ringtones and has licensed approximately 3,000 master tones and custom audiotones, with ongoing production and licensing of new ringtones every month. The company's polyphonic and audio ringtone catalog covers every major musical genre from Hip Hop to Rock/Pop, Country to Classical, and R&B to World Music. The company also offers sound clips featuring voice greetings, sound effects, and song clips from artists. The company holds non-exclusive licenses from Sony, EMI, Warner/Chappel Hill, ASCAP, Harry Fox, BMI, Universal and BMG as well as various independent labels for the distribution of ringtones. The company has licenses with Warner, Universal and various independent labels for the distribution of master tones as well.
The games the company has distributed fall into various categories, such as stand-alone games, turn-based network games, massively multiplayer games, browser-based network games, and SMS or MMS games. Stand-alone games are one-player games. Turn-based network games are games where the player competes against other players on the network and the game involves taking turns by the players. SMS or MMS, or Multimedia Messaging Service, games are played by sending short messages in response to prompts from the game. SMS is available on digital GSM networks and allows text messages of up to 160 characters to be sent and received via the netw
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. DIJJI CORP. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. DIJJI CORP. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. DIJJI CORP. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. DIJJI CORP. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. DIJJI CORP. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Dijji Corp. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Dijji Corp. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Dijji Corp. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Dijji Corp. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Software and Technology Services Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Dijji Corp. Industry Position Analysis
6. DIJJI CORP. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. DIJJI CORP. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. DIJJI CORP. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. DIJJI CORP. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. DIJJI CORP. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. DIJJI CORP. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Dijji Corp. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Dijji Corp. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Dijji Corp. Major Shareholders
Dijji Corp. History
Dijji Corp. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Dijji Corp. Offices and Representations
Dijji Corp. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Dijji Corp. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Dijji Corp. Capital Market Snapshot
Dijji Corp. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Software and Technology Services Industry Statistics
Dijji Corp. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Dijji Corp. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Dijji Corp. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Dijji Corp. 1-year Stock Charts
Dijji Corp. 5-year Stock Charts
Dijji Corp. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Dijji Corp. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Dijji Corp. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?