- The report contains detailed information about Digimarc Corporation that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Digimarc Corporation. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Digimarc Corporation financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Digimarc Corporation competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Digimarc Corporation business.
About Digimarc Corporation
Digimarc Corporation enables governments and enterprises to give digital identities to media and objects that computers can sense and recognize and to which they can react. The companys technology provides the means to infuse digital information, perceptible only to computers and digital devices, into all forms of media content. The companys technology permits computers and digital devices to identify relevant data from vast amounts of media content.
Products and Services
The company provides media identification and management solutions to commercial entities and government customers and licenses technology to other solution providers. It licenses technology primarily to commercial entities who use the companys technology and patented inventions to address opportunities in the media and entertainment industry. The companys major government customer is the Central Banks, with whom it has been developing, deploying, supporting, and continuing to enhance a system to deter digital counterfeiting of currency using personal computers and digital reprographics for several years.
Commercial customers use a range of solutions from business partners and the company to identify, track, manage, and protect content as it is distributed and consumedeither digitally or physicallyand to enable new consumer applications to access networks and information from personal computers and mobile devices. Movie studios, record labels, broadcasters, creative professionals and other customers rely on digital watermarking as a means to: deter piracy and illegal use of movies, music and images; protect entertainment content from copyright infringement; track and monitor entertainment content for rights usage and licensing compliance; monitor advertisements to verify ad placement and measure return on investment; enhance information access, search and marketing capabilities related to media content; and enable fair and legitimate use of content by consumers.
Licensees of the companys technology or intellectual property include AquaMobile, Microsoft Corporation, The Nielsen Company, Civolution, Signum Technologies, Verance Corporation and Verimatrix, Inc.
The companys technology is used in various media identification and management products and solutions supporting a variety of media objects, from movies and music, to banknotes and secure credentials. Each media object enabled by its technology creates the potential for several applications, such as: counterfeiting and piracy deterrence; content identification and media management; authentication and monitoring; linking to networks and providing access to information; and enhanced services in support of mobile commerce.
Joint Venture and Patent License Agreements with The Nielsen Company
The company, in June 2009, entered into two joint venture agreements with The Nielsen Company (Nielsen) to launch two new companies. Under the new agreements, the company and Nielsen plan to work together to develop new products and services, including the expansion and deployment of those products and services that were in development.
TVaura LLC is a jointly owned company that focuses on the discovery, development, and commercialization of copyright filtering solutions, royalty/audit systems or products for online video and audio rights organizations, guilds or other organizations involved in reconciliation of royalties, residuals and other payments, and other related products. TVaura Mobile LLC is a jointly owned company that the company established with Nielsen to focus on the discovery, development, and commercialization of certain enhanced television offerings, and other related products.
Customers and Business Partners
The company has significant long-term contracts with the Central Banks, Nielsen, and the joint venture, TVaura LLC for the commercial and government applications of its technology.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. DIGIMARC CORPORATION COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. DIGIMARC CORPORATION BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. DIGIMARC CORPORATION SWOT ANALYSIS
4. DIGIMARC CORPORATION FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. DIGIMARC CORPORATION COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Digimarc Corporation Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Digimarc Corporation and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Digimarc Corporation and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Digimarc Corporation Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Software and Technology Services Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Digimarc Corporation Industry Position Analysis
6. DIGIMARC CORPORATION NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. DIGIMARC CORPORATION EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. DIGIMARC CORPORATION ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. DIGIMARC CORPORATION IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. DIGIMARC CORPORATION PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. DIGIMARC CORPORATION VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Digimarc Corporation Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Digimarc Corporation Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Digimarc Corporation Major Shareholders
Digimarc Corporation History
Digimarc Corporation Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Digimarc Corporation Offices and Representations
Digimarc Corporation SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Digimarc Corporation Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Digimarc Corporation Capital Market Snapshot
Digimarc Corporation Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Software and Technology Services Industry Statistics
Digimarc Corporation Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Digimarc Corporation Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Digimarc Corporation Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Digimarc Corporation 1-year Stock Charts
Digimarc Corporation 5-year Stock Charts
Digimarc Corporation vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Digimarc Corporation vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Digimarc Corporation Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?