- The report contains detailed information about Dice Holdings, Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Dice Holdings, Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Dice Holdings, Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Dice Holdings, Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Dice Holdings, Inc. business.
About Dice Holdings, Inc.
Dice Holdings, Inc. provides specialized career Web sites for select professional communities. The companys career Web sites serve as online marketplaces where employers and recruiters find and recruit prospective employees, and where professionals find relevant job opportunities and information to further their careers. Its each of the career Web sites offer job postings, content, career development and recruiting services modified to the specific needs of the professional community that it serves.
The companys segments include DCS Online, eFinancialCareers, and Other.
The DCS Online segment is comprised of the Dice and ClearanceJobs career Web sites. It sells recruitment packages to recruiters and employers, which are a combination of job posting slots and access to a searchable database of candidates. It also sells classified job postings to recruiters and employers, along with Web site advertising.
The eFinancialCareers segment represents international operations, and is headquartered in the United Kingdom. It sells job postings, and provides access to a searchable database of candidates, classified job postings, and Web site advertising.
The Other segment comprises eFinancialCareers North American operations, AllHealthcareJobs, Targeted Job Fairs, and JobsintheMoney. The company sells recruitment packages to recruiters and employers, which is a combination of job posting slots and access to a searchable database of candidates. It also sells classified job postings to recruiters and employers, along with Web site advertising.
Products and Services
The company provides recruiting and career development Web sites for direct employers, recruiters, staffing companies and technology and engineering, financial services, capital market and corporate finance, and security-cleared professionals. It provides its customers with access to unique pools of experienced and qualified professionals, and professionals seeking jobs and career information with access to collections of full-time, part-time and contract positions. Both customers and professionals provide content for its career Web sites by posting descriptions of available jobs and resumes.
The companys search technology and specialized focus enable the company to provide professionals with the ability to perform targeted job searches based on specific criteria, including locations, types of employment, skills and keywords. The companys vertical focus allows users to find the information they are looking for general job boards. The companys career Web sites also offer career resources, such as specialized content and industry news. The company offers its recruiting and career development services and tools through various Web sites, each of which focuses on different career sectors.
Dice.com is the career site for technology and engineering professionals and the companies that seek to employ them. The job postings available in the Dice.com database, from both technology and non-technology companies across various industries, include a variety of technology positions for software engineers, systems administrators, database specialists and project managers, and various other technology and engineering professionals.
Customers have access to specific tools and resources that Dice.com provides to help recruiters and human resources managers improve the effectiveness of their recruitment processes. Through its resume database offerings, Dice.com provides customers with the ability to conduct a detailed search of candidate resumes that match desired criteria, the results of which are delivered by email to its customers. Dice.com also provides professionals with job search tools, resume posting and career-related content. In January 2010, Dice.com had approximately 2.1 million unique visitors and had approximately 980,000 searchable resumes.
eFinancialCareers.com is the recruiting and career development network of Web sites for financial services professionals, including investment banking, asset management, insurance, retail banking, hedge funds and senior corporate finance professionals. eFinancialCareers was launched in the Unite
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. DICE HOLDINGS, INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. DICE HOLDINGS, INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. DICE HOLDINGS, INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. DICE HOLDINGS, INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. DICE HOLDINGS, INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Dice Holdings, Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Dice Holdings, Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Dice Holdings, Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Dice Holdings, Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Software and Technology Services Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Dice Holdings, Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. DICE HOLDINGS, INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. DICE HOLDINGS, INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. DICE HOLDINGS, INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. DICE HOLDINGS, INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. DICE HOLDINGS, INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. DICE HOLDINGS, INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Dice Holdings, Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Dice Holdings, Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Dice Holdings, Inc. Major Shareholders
Dice Holdings, Inc. History
Dice Holdings, Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Dice Holdings, Inc. Offices and Representations
Dice Holdings, Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Dice Holdings, Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Dice Holdings, Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
Dice Holdings, Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Software and Technology Services Industry Statistics
Dice Holdings, Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Dice Holdings, Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Dice Holdings, Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Dice Holdings, Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
Dice Holdings, Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
Dice Holdings, Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Dice Holdings, Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Dice Holdings, Inc. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
SWOT, which stands for Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities and Threats, is an analytical framework that identifies the internal and external factors that are favorable and unfavorable for a company.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?