- The report contains detailed information about Democrasoft, Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Democrasoft, Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Democrasoft, Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Democrasoft, Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Democrasoft, Inc. business.
About Democrasoft, Inc.
Burst.Com, Inc. provides client/server network software and intellectual property for the delivery of video and audio information over networks. The company offers Burstware software for use within commercial, multimedia, and interactive networks, including satellite, wireless and cable networks, as well as the Internet.
The companys software manages the delivery of video and audio content over a variety of networks, optimizing network efficiency and quality of service. Its Burstware suite of software products enables companies to manage the delivery of video and audio files at Faster-Than-Real Time speeds, which is accomplished by utilizing available bandwidth capacity and local storage in conjunction with data compression to deliver more video or audio data to users than the players are consuming in real time. Burstware utilizes various components of its international patent portfolio, including the Faster-Than-Real-Time delivery method.
The companys portfolio also contains patents pertaining to Digital Video Recorder (DVR) technology, as well as other patents pertaining to Network Optimization. All of these other patents have significant life remaining before their expiration dates, ranging generally beyond 10 years.
The companys target market for the licensing of its software solution s includes companies involved in the enablement or direct sales and/or manufacture of digital media-on-demand solutions, including devices and systems utilized to deliver video and/or audio programs. Potential customers include businesses or other end-users that desire to send, receive or manage video and audio content over their own networks or to outside customers through the Internet and/or other networks. Applications include corporate communications, education, advertising, entertainment, broadcasting and retail video, movie and audio delivery directly to consumers.
The companys target market for licensing of its intellectual property includes content providers, platform providers, network providers, content aggregators, computer manufacturer and consumer device manufacturers that are involved in the delivery of video and audio content to end users.
The company was formerly known as Instant Video Technologies, Inc. and changed its name to Burst.com, Inc. in 2000.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. DEMOCRASOFT, INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. DEMOCRASOFT, INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. DEMOCRASOFT, INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. DEMOCRASOFT, INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. DEMOCRASOFT, INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Democrasoft, Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Democrasoft, Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Democrasoft, Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Democrasoft, Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Software and Technology Services Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Democrasoft, Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. DEMOCRASOFT, INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. DEMOCRASOFT, INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. DEMOCRASOFT, INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. DEMOCRASOFT, INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. DEMOCRASOFT, INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. DEMOCRASOFT, INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Democrasoft, Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Democrasoft, Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Democrasoft, Inc. Major Shareholders
Democrasoft, Inc. History
Democrasoft, Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Democrasoft, Inc. Offices and Representations
Democrasoft, Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Democrasoft, Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Democrasoft, Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
Democrasoft, Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Software and Technology Services Industry Statistics
Democrasoft, Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Democrasoft, Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Democrasoft, Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Democrasoft, Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
Democrasoft, Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
Democrasoft, Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Democrasoft, Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Democrasoft, Inc. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?