- The report contains detailed information about Data Storage Corp. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Data Storage Corp.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Data Storage Corp. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Data Storage Corp. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Data Storage Corp. business.
About Data Storage Corp.
Data Storage Corporation provides technical services focused on managing customized solutions for data protection, data management cloud computing, including storage infrastructure design and management, business continuity planning and disaster recovery, virtualization, data archiving, disk and transaction mirroring, and Internet services. The company targets physicians and hospitals.
The company provides solutions that provide businesses, education, government, and healthcare protection of critical electronic data. Its services consist primarily of offsite data backup, de-duplication, continuous data protection, private cloud Disaster Recovery solutions, and electronic medical records, and protecting information for its clients. The company has operations in its datacenter in Westbury, New York and a disaster recovery facility which is located approximately 1,000 miles away from the primary data center. The company provides hardware, software-as-a-service, managed IT services, installation, and maintenance.
The company's division, Healthcare DPS, provides data protection technology and services for hospitals, nursing and residential care facilities, physicians offices, home healthcare service companies, dental offices, alternative healthcare offices, outpatient care centers, ambulatory healthcare service companies, and medical and diagnostic laboratories in the New York metropolitan area.
The company in its E-commerce unit provides online data backup brand DataStor Live. DataStor Live is powered by cloud computing based platforms and provides service to home users, small-office, and home-office workers. DataStor Live offers a service to EMCs Mozy.
DSC Services: The company provides data protection and information management solutions using its secure, encrypted, disk-based backup, storage, and archiving systems. It involves in protecting, managing, backing up, and restoring valuable corporate information by automatically getting data stored, safely, and securely, off-site. Its solutions help clients reduce the risks associated with data protection, information recovery, disaster planning, and regulatory compliance. It provides online backup services that transfer information over the Internet or on a private circuit to its secure company owned off-site storage location. Its online backup service provides the data protection solution for small and medium businesses.
Equipment Maintenance Services: The company would provide engineering services nationwide for installation, de-installation, and re-location services, as well as a multitude of professional services (available from 35 offices, covering major cities in the U.S.A). The company supports the following platforms: IBM Systems and Storage; SUN Microsystems Servers and Storage; Hewlett-Packard Servers and Storage; Dell PowerEdge Servers and PowerVault Storage; and EMC Clariion Storage Arrays.
Infrastructure Services: The company evaluates the capabilities of existing infrastructure and makes recommendations for supporting new applications and services. It then designs, installs, and implements a solution handmade for business. Its services include Structure Cabling and Voice-Data-Fiber-CATVCCTV-Access Control.
Data Center Services: The company brings the data center specialists to perform latest upgrade or build new installation. These services include cabling services, plug & play, rack and stack, inter-rack cabling, and network patching. It would conducts the following: data center and technology room design structured cabling design, analysis site selection analysis, base building design strategic, planning point of distribution (POD), installations IT, and construction project management.
Security: The company provides the technology and attentive services to meet the client needs. It offers burglar and fire alarm systems; video surveillance; electronic access control; and monitoring services (including Web-hosted).
Wireless Services: Wireless solutions play an important role in the achievements and advancements made by systems users every day. The company offers point to point / point to multipoint microwave design and deployment; 802.11x site surveys (indoor/outdoor); predictive analysis; and cellular reinforcement (providing additional cellular coverage to weak areas). Its vendors include Cisco Networks; Trapeze Networks; Meru Networks; Firetide; Bridgewave; Cerragon; Andrew DaS; and Mobile Access.
Professional Services: The companys technology division offers a selection of professional services. It offers staffing; gap analysis; systems integration and design; technology assessments; telecommunications audits; managed services; corporation relocations; technology deployment; network, systems and broadband engineering consulting; and server farm virtualization analysis, design and implementation.
Managed Services: The companys managed services consist of various service level offerings that provide proactive IT management and support to businesses.
Data Protection: The company's competitors include Commvault; Symantec; and CA (Computer Associates).
Data De-Duplication: The company's competitors include Diligent; NetApp; Overland Storage; and Quantum.
Virtual Tape Library: The company's competitors include Data Domain; Falconstor; and Sepaton.
Off-Site Data Vaulting: The company's competitors include Evault; Sungard; and Live Vault / Iron Mountain.
Storage Drives: The company competes with IBM (International Business Machines Corporation).
Data Storage Corporation was incorporated in 2001.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. DATA STORAGE CORP. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. DATA STORAGE CORP. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. DATA STORAGE CORP. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. DATA STORAGE CORP. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. DATA STORAGE CORP. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Data Storage Corp. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Data Storage Corp. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Data Storage Corp. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Data Storage Corp. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Software and Technology Services Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Data Storage Corp. Industry Position Analysis
6. DATA STORAGE CORP. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. DATA STORAGE CORP. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. DATA STORAGE CORP. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. DATA STORAGE CORP. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. DATA STORAGE CORP. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. DATA STORAGE CORP. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Data Storage Corp. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Data Storage Corp. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Data Storage Corp. Major Shareholders
Data Storage Corp. History
Data Storage Corp. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Data Storage Corp. Offices and Representations
Data Storage Corp. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Data Storage Corp. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Data Storage Corp. Capital Market Snapshot
Data Storage Corp. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Software and Technology Services Industry Statistics
Data Storage Corp. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Data Storage Corp. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Data Storage Corp. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Data Storage Corp. 1-year Stock Charts
Data Storage Corp. 5-year Stock Charts
Data Storage Corp. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Data Storage Corp. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Data Storage Corp. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
SWOT, which stands for Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities and Threats, is an analytical framework that identifies the internal and external factors that are favorable and unfavorable for a company.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?