- The report contains detailed information about CyberLink Corp. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for CyberLink Corp.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The CyberLink Corp. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes CyberLink Corp. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of CyberLink Corp. business.
About CyberLink Corp.
CyberLink Corp. engages in the design and sale of computer peripheral equipment and computer software. The company develops digital media creation, playback, sharing, and enjoyment applications for home and business personal computer users. Its software solutions include Blu-ray disc and HD DVD solutions, which consist of software to playback movie titles, capture and edit videos, author photo and video discs, and burn various types of media to Blu-ray discs and HD DVDs; digital home entertainment solutions, which enable TV on personal computers and consumer electronics, together with integrated solution for accessing and enjoying media within the digital home, including instant-on applications, software DMA, media server, TV server, and plug-ins for media center PCs. The company also offers Mobile DTV Solution that enables TV on portable devices, as well as provides multi-band and multi-standards to support the various mobile TV standards; and Media Collaboration that extends media entertainment from PCs at home via the Web. In addition, CyberLink Corp. provides various products for video editing for creating movies, for the Web and on the go, for enhancing movies with festive effects; disc authoring to produce home movies and slideshows on discs, for DVD burning for the digital home, and templates for authoring DVD menus; fascinating photo slideshows on DVDs; and effects for video chats and Web cams. Further, the company offers eHRD total solutions, including media e-learning content, and training management for developing leading talent, as well as solutions for performance appraisal management, competence appraisal, assessment services, and skill assessment. It also has operations in North America, Europe, and the Asia Pacific region. The company was incorporated in 1990. It was formerly known as Jing-Hua Corp. and changed its name to CyberLink Corp. in 1996. The company is headquartered in Taipei, Taiwan.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. CYBERLINK CORP. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. CYBERLINK CORP. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. CYBERLINK CORP. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. CYBERLINK CORP. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. CYBERLINK CORP. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. CyberLink Corp. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of CyberLink Corp. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of CyberLink Corp. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. CyberLink Corp. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Software and Technology Services Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. CyberLink Corp. Industry Position Analysis
6. CYBERLINK CORP. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. CYBERLINK CORP. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. CYBERLINK CORP. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. TAIWAN PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. CYBERLINK CORP. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. CYBERLINK CORP. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. CYBERLINK CORP. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
CyberLink Corp. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
CyberLink Corp. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
CyberLink Corp. Major Shareholders
CyberLink Corp. History
CyberLink Corp. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
CyberLink Corp. Offices and Representations
CyberLink Corp. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
CyberLink Corp. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
CyberLink Corp. Capital Market Snapshot
CyberLink Corp. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Software and Technology Services Industry Statistics
CyberLink Corp. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
CyberLink Corp. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
CyberLink Corp. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
CyberLink Corp. 1-year Stock Charts
CyberLink Corp. 5-year Stock Charts
CyberLink Corp. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
CyberLink Corp. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
CyberLink Corp. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?