- The report contains detailed information about CSU Cardsystem S.A. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for CSU Cardsystem S.A.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The CSU Cardsystem S.A. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes CSU Cardsystem S.A. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of CSU Cardsystem S.A. business.
About CSU Cardsystem S.A.
CSU Cardsystem S.A. renders services relating to the processing of credit and multiple-use cards, call center systems management, collection and credit analysis services, and the development and operational management of relationship and loyalty programs.
The company's operations are managed at the following business units: Cardsystem (card processing); Telesystem (call center services); Credit & Risk (credit analysis and collection); and MarketSystem (relationship and loyalty programs).
Cardsystem / Marketsystem
CardSystem/MarketSystem works with a service model that offers operational cycle solutions for credit and private label cards and other electronic payment methods, including transaction authorization, billing management and technical and operational support for transactions, collection, fraud prevention, operational and accounting controls, and systems development and maintenance, as well as credit analysis and call center services and marketing loyalty programs.
Telesystem / Credit & Risk
Telesystem/Credity & Risk are the companys business units responsible for credit analysis, collection, and call center operation services.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. CSU CARDSYSTEM S.A. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. CSU CARDSYSTEM S.A. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. CSU CARDSYSTEM S.A. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. CSU CARDSYSTEM S.A. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. CSU CARDSYSTEM S.A. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. CSU Cardsystem S.A. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of CSU Cardsystem S.A. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of CSU Cardsystem S.A. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. CSU Cardsystem S.A. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Software and Technology Services Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. CSU Cardsystem S.A. Industry Position Analysis
6. CSU CARDSYSTEM S.A. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. CSU CARDSYSTEM S.A. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. CSU CARDSYSTEM S.A. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. BRAZIL PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. CSU CARDSYSTEM S.A. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. CSU CARDSYSTEM S.A. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. CSU CARDSYSTEM S.A. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
CSU Cardsystem S.A. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
CSU Cardsystem S.A. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
CSU Cardsystem S.A. Major Shareholders
CSU Cardsystem S.A. History
CSU Cardsystem S.A. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
CSU Cardsystem S.A. Offices and Representations
CSU Cardsystem S.A. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
CSU Cardsystem S.A. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
CSU Cardsystem S.A. Capital Market Snapshot
CSU Cardsystem S.A. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Software and Technology Services Industry Statistics
CSU Cardsystem S.A. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
CSU Cardsystem S.A. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
CSU Cardsystem S.A. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
CSU Cardsystem S.A. 1-year Stock Charts
CSU Cardsystem S.A. 5-year Stock Charts
CSU Cardsystem S.A. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
CSU Cardsystem S.A. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
CSU Cardsystem S.A. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?