- The report contains detailed information about Crazy Infotech Ltd. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Crazy Infotech Ltd.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Crazy Infotech Ltd. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Crazy Infotech Ltd. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Crazy Infotech Ltd. business.
About Crazy Infotech Ltd.
Crazy Infotech Limited provides information technology (IT) enabled solutions and services in India. It specializes in customized software development, Web development, and Website design with interactive flash and multimedia animation, system integration, networking solutions, corporate training, Web promotion, and consultancy services. The company offers ERP solutions, including manufacturing resource planning, textile technology solutions, numeric control planning, solutions for engineering industry, architectural-model software for specific engineering industry, process automation, telecom solutions, and wireless applications. It also provides software products for courier management, patient monitoring, hotel management, pharmaceuticals inventory, super market management, optical, school management, browsing centre, customer maintenance, medical shop, cracker inventory, book publications, service maintenance, billing, expenditure and salary preparation, inventory management for engineering companies, college management, transport management, nursery management, object embedding, apartment management, and fuel supply management. The companys software products also comprising software for net education, monthly remainder, garments maintenance, laboratory management, interior decoration management, bio metric technology, office automation, knitting management, foundry management, spinning maintenance management, travel and tourism management, office security management, and printing press management, as well as attendance, payroll, and recruitment. In addition, the company manufactures and sells personal computers, laptops, and servers of various denomination and configuration under the AANJAAY name, as well as sells networking, computer peripherals, printers, scanners, and other accessories of other brands. Further, it provides infra management, engineering, technology offerings, and domain services. The company is based in Chennai, India.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. CRAZY INFOTECH LTD. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. CRAZY INFOTECH LTD. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. CRAZY INFOTECH LTD. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. CRAZY INFOTECH LTD. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. CRAZY INFOTECH LTD. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Crazy Infotech Ltd. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Crazy Infotech Ltd. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Crazy Infotech Ltd. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Crazy Infotech Ltd. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Software and Technology Services Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Crazy Infotech Ltd. Industry Position Analysis
6. CRAZY INFOTECH LTD. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. CRAZY INFOTECH LTD. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. CRAZY INFOTECH LTD. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. INDIA PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. CRAZY INFOTECH LTD. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. CRAZY INFOTECH LTD. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. CRAZY INFOTECH LTD. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Crazy Infotech Ltd. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Crazy Infotech Ltd. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Crazy Infotech Ltd. Major Shareholders
Crazy Infotech Ltd. History
Crazy Infotech Ltd. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Crazy Infotech Ltd. Offices and Representations
Crazy Infotech Ltd. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Crazy Infotech Ltd. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Crazy Infotech Ltd. Capital Market Snapshot
Crazy Infotech Ltd. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Software and Technology Services Industry Statistics
Crazy Infotech Ltd. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Crazy Infotech Ltd. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Crazy Infotech Ltd. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Crazy Infotech Ltd. 1-year Stock Charts
Crazy Infotech Ltd. 5-year Stock Charts
Crazy Infotech Ltd. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Crazy Infotech Ltd. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Crazy Infotech Ltd. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?