- The report contains detailed information about Crayfish Co. Ltd. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Crayfish Co. Ltd.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Crayfish Co. Ltd. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Crayfish Co. Ltd. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Crayfish Co. Ltd. business.
About Crayfish Co. Ltd.
Crayfish Co., Ltd. provides e-mail hosting services, and market software, internet advertising and hardware, to small and medium-sized enterprises in Japan.
Hitmail, a server business targeting small and medium-sized enterprises and the predecessor of the company's core service, DESKWING. The Company's original DESKWING service provided to customers a domain name of their own choosing with up to 50 e-mail addresses and 100 megabytes of server capacity, and an average daily transfer volume up to 800 megabytes. In 2002 the company began to offer a new improved DESKWING service that provides various service options under two service plans, Type-1 and Type-2.
Type-1 provides customers with a domain name of their own choosing, up to 600 e-mail addresses, 600 megabytes of server capacity (including Internet access) and an unlimited average daily transfer volume. Original DESKWING subscribers are automatically upgraded to Type-1.
Type-2 provides customers with a domain name of their own choosing, up to 600 e-mail addresses, 1,500 megabytes of server capacity (including Internet access) and an unlimited average daily transfer volume.
Additional Services Related to DESKWING
Web: Basic Web page creation is generally provided at no charge. The Company can host Web-page designs that customers create with their own Microsoft FrontPage 2000 software with small charges.
Virus Check: The virus check detects and exterminates computer viruses at the server site. The 300 available trial subscriptions to the service sold out and in March 2002, the company formally began to offer subscriptions to the service under two plans, Virus-Check One, priced at a monthly fee of Yen350 per account, with an initial fee of Yen5, 000, and Virus-Check 50, priced at a monthly fee of Yen11, 000 per 50 accounts, with an initial fee of Yen10, 000.
Other additional fee-based services the company offers are: Nikkei Telecom 21, a news and corporate information database; domain name acquisition and forwarding; bulletin board; automated Web-site access log analysis; Kantanne!jp, a real estate Web site creation application; ADSL, Integrated Services Digital Network (ISDN), dial up and global Internet access.
The Company purchases software from third party software companies such as MAGREX Co., Ltd. and then sells this software to Hikari Tsushin affiliates such as IE Group, Inc. (IE Group) and CTW. Hikari Tsushin affiliates in turn sell this software to small and medium-sized Japanese enterprises.
Enterprises Resource Planning (ERP) Software: ERP manages sales, purchase, accounting, salary, and customer data. ERP includes business card management software that allows customers to build a business card database by scanning a business card with an ultra-small scanner.
PC-FAX Software: PC-FAX software allows users to fax documents directly from a computer.
Anti-Virus Software: Anti-Virus Software protects users computers from viruses and unauthorized entry and uses a heuristic method that allows users to see the difference between infected and non-infected computer files.
Homepage Manager: Homepage Manager software supports customers homepage management, but it does not create a Homepage. For example, when a customer wants to register a search site, such as Yahoo or Google, the software creates a special registered application form to easily register those sites.
OSAMA FAX: OSAMA FAX is a hardware. However the company's software department is engaged to manage and maintain this product. The function of OSAMA FAX is the same as PC-FAX software. A users PC connects OSAMA FAX to the users network system (the number of maximum connections from PCs to OSAMA FAX is 999 PCs), and then the users PC may work the fax system, as well. The function of OSAMA FAX includes sending and receiving faxes into a PC by any type of file, such as a word file, excel file, PDF file and so on.
The company markets PC and computer peripherals hardware to Japanese small and medium sized enterprises. Crayfish mainly purchased hardware from IDK Inc. and other hardware makers and wholesalers, and mainly sold this hardware to Hikari Tsushin affiliates such as IE Group and CTW who in turn sold the hardware to small and medium sized companies in Japan.
Media (Internet Advertising)
Banner Advertisements: Banner advertisements are posted on trafficked Web sites and hyperlink users to the web site in the banner advertisement when users click the banner. Banners may contain pictures and animation and allow advertisers to measure the effectiveness of the banner by tracking the number of clicks on the banner.
E-mail Advertisements: E-mail advertisements are attached to Mail Magazines, informational magazines that are periodically sent to users via e-mail.
Crayfish Co., Ltd. was incorporated in 1995.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. CRAYFISH CO. LTD. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. CRAYFISH CO. LTD. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. CRAYFISH CO. LTD. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. CRAYFISH CO. LTD. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. CRAYFISH CO. LTD. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Crayfish Co. Ltd. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Crayfish Co. Ltd. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Crayfish Co. Ltd. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Crayfish Co. Ltd. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Software and Technology Services Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Crayfish Co. Ltd. Industry Position Analysis
6. CRAYFISH CO. LTD. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. CRAYFISH CO. LTD. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. CRAYFISH CO. LTD. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. JAPAN PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. CRAYFISH CO. LTD. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. CRAYFISH CO. LTD. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. CRAYFISH CO. LTD. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Crayfish Co. Ltd. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Crayfish Co. Ltd. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Crayfish Co. Ltd. Major Shareholders
Crayfish Co. Ltd. History
Crayfish Co. Ltd. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Crayfish Co. Ltd. Offices and Representations
Crayfish Co. Ltd. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Crayfish Co. Ltd. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Crayfish Co. Ltd. Capital Market Snapshot
Crayfish Co. Ltd. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Software and Technology Services Industry Statistics
Crayfish Co. Ltd. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Crayfish Co. Ltd. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Crayfish Co. Ltd. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Crayfish Co. Ltd. 1-year Stock Charts
Crayfish Co. Ltd. 5-year Stock Charts
Crayfish Co. Ltd. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Crayfish Co. Ltd. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Crayfish Co. Ltd. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?