- The report contains detailed information about CPT Global Limited that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for CPT Global Limited. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The CPT Global Limited financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes CPT Global Limited competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of CPT Global Limited business.
About CPT Global Limited
CPT Global Limited provides information technology (IT) consultancy services. The company offers technical consulting services that include capacity planning assurance and reviews; cost reduction programs, and cost of running reports and models; tuning services, such as corporate wide approach to performance tuning; technical support services comprising database and system administration; technical reviews consisting of environment and application performance; architecture services, including technical architecture and design reviews; data warehousing solutions; stress and volume performance testing; and test facilitation and management. It involves in the management of IT consulting services, which comprise IT strategic planning; selective outsourcing/multi sourcing readiness support, and transition services; IT outsourcing contract services reviews; IT delivery and support reviews and improvement using the shared services/ITIL framework; senior project and system integration management; and IT business metrics alignment leveraging balanced scorecard and cost of ownership models. The companys other management of IT consulting services consist of business process re engineering; business process improvement; information management planning; eBusiness planning and implementation; business requirement definition; systems and technology integration; organization change; records and document management; and program and project management. It primarily serves the financial industry, state and federal governments, and telecommunication and retail sectors. The company operates in Australia, New Zealand, Asia, the United Kingdom, Germany, France, Scandinavia, Benelux, Austria, the United States, and Canada. CPT Global Limited was founded in 1993 and is based in Southbank, Australia.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. CPT GLOBAL LIMITED COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. CPT GLOBAL LIMITED BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. CPT GLOBAL LIMITED SWOT ANALYSIS
4. CPT GLOBAL LIMITED FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. CPT GLOBAL LIMITED COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. CPT Global Limited Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of CPT Global Limited and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of CPT Global Limited and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. CPT Global Limited Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Software and Technology Services Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. CPT Global Limited Industry Position Analysis
6. CPT GLOBAL LIMITED NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. CPT GLOBAL LIMITED EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. CPT GLOBAL LIMITED ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. AUSTRALIA PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. CPT GLOBAL LIMITED IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. CPT GLOBAL LIMITED PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. CPT GLOBAL LIMITED VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
CPT Global Limited Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
CPT Global Limited Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
CPT Global Limited Major Shareholders
CPT Global Limited History
CPT Global Limited Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
CPT Global Limited Offices and Representations
CPT Global Limited SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
CPT Global Limited Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
CPT Global Limited Capital Market Snapshot
CPT Global Limited Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Software and Technology Services Industry Statistics
CPT Global Limited Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
CPT Global Limited Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
CPT Global Limited Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
CPT Global Limited 1-year Stock Charts
CPT Global Limited 5-year Stock Charts
CPT Global Limited vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
CPT Global Limited vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
CPT Global Limited Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?