- The report contains detailed information about CoreLogic, Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for CoreLogic, Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The CoreLogic, Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes CoreLogic, Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of CoreLogic, Inc. business.
About CoreLogic, Inc.
CoreLogic, Inc. provides consumer, financial and property information, analytics and services to business and government entities. The company combines public, contributory, and proprietary data to develop predictive decision analytics and provides business services. It provides mortgage and automotive credit reporting, property tax, valuation, flood determination, and geospatial analytics and services.
The companys data, query, analytical, and business outsourcing services help its clients to identify, manage and mitigate credit and interest rate risk. In addition, its services enable clients to manage their hiring, marketing, and litigation processes and decisions. It has approximately1 million users who rely on its data and predictive decision analytics.
The company offers its clients the databases of public, contributory and proprietary data covering property and mortgage information, legal, parcel and geospatial data, motor vehicle records, criminal background records, national coverage eviction information, payday lending records, credit information, and tax records. Its databases include approximately 500 million historical property transactions, approximately 70 million mortgage applications, and property-specific data covering majority of the U.S. residential properties.
Products and Services
The company manages its business in three segments: Business and Information Services; Data and Analytics; and Employer, Legal, and Marketing Services.
BUSINESS AND INFORMATION SERVICES SEGMENT
The Business and Information Services segment provides tax monitoring, flood zone certification and monitoring, mortgage default management services, mortgage loan administration and production services, mortgage-related business process outsourcing, and property valuation and management services. The company is also an emerging provider of geospatial proprietary software and databases combining geographic mapping and data. The segments primary customers are large, national mortgage lenders and servicers. It also serves regional mortgage lenders and brokers, credit unions, commercial banks, government agencies, and property and casualty insurance companies. The products and services that the company provides in this segment typically fall into two categories mortgage origination services and default and technology services.
Mortgage Origination Services
The company provides mortgage companies loan origination and closing-related services, including tax services, flood data services, and appraisal services.
Tax Services: The company provides property tax services in the United States. It procures and aggregates property tax information from approximately 20,000 taxing authorities to advise mortgage originators and servicers of the property tax payment status on their loans and to monitor that status for the life of the loans. If a mortgage lender requires tax payments to be impounded on behalf of its borrowers, the company can also monitor and oversee the transfer of these funds to the taxing authorities and provide the lender payment confirmation.
Flood Data Services: The company provides flood zone determinations and geospatial data to mortgage lenders and insurance companies. It furnishes a mortgage originator or servicer with a report as to whether a property lies within a governmentally delineated flood hazard area and then monitors the property for flood hazard status changes for as long as the loan is active.
Appraisal Services: The company provides appraisals and other property valuation products to mortgage lenders, real estate agents, investors, and other businesses requiring real property valuations. These services generally consist of traditional appraisals, which require physical inspection and human analysis, or hybrid valuation products, which incorporate elements of automated valuation models (AVMs), broker price opinions (BPOs), and traditional appraisals.
Default and Technology Services
The company provides analytical and outsourcing solutions primarily relating to defaulting and foreclosed mortgage loans to financial institutions, government bodies, and other companies.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. CORELOGIC, INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. CORELOGIC, INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. CORELOGIC, INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. CORELOGIC, INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. CORELOGIC, INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. CoreLogic, Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of CoreLogic, Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of CoreLogic, Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. CoreLogic, Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Software and Technology Services Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. CoreLogic, Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. CORELOGIC, INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. CORELOGIC, INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. CORELOGIC, INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. CORELOGIC, INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. CORELOGIC, INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. CORELOGIC, INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
CoreLogic, Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
CoreLogic, Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
CoreLogic, Inc. Major Shareholders
CoreLogic, Inc. History
CoreLogic, Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
CoreLogic, Inc. Offices and Representations
CoreLogic, Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
CoreLogic, Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
CoreLogic, Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
CoreLogic, Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Software and Technology Services Industry Statistics
CoreLogic, Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
CoreLogic, Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
CoreLogic, Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
CoreLogic, Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
CoreLogic, Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
CoreLogic, Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
CoreLogic, Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
CoreLogic, Inc. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?