- The report contains detailed information about Coral Hub Limited that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Coral Hub Limited. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Coral Hub Limited financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Coral Hub Limited competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Coral Hub Limited business.
About Coral Hub Limited
Vishal Information Technologies Ltd. engages in converting, storing, and retrieving documents in digital formats. The companys customers include museums, local and national government bodies, universities, libraries and archives. Its other clients include law firms, financial service companies, and engineering firms.
Data conversion allows data to be stored in electronic formats for accessibility in regular formats. It converts data from most existing formats including: PDF to HTML, PDF to RTF, PDF to Word, Quark to PDF, Pagemaker to PDF, Word to PDF, and HTML to PDF. The company also supports data conversion in formats such as SGML, XML, Frame Maker, WordPerfect, Quark, Interleaf, PageMaker, Book Master, Xyvision, Folio, Miles33, TeX/LaTeX, Penta, Troff, Ventura, e-book and image formats.
The company offers solutions in e-publishing which include: electronic publications of online journals, digitisation of back issues, production of e-books in various formats, and creation of searchable online databases.
It also offers content enhancements with supporting value-addition like art-work generation, art-work retouching, labelling, cover design, and scanning of lines & tones. This content could be generated on self-installing CD-ROMs with multi-OS compatible and security features.
The company also undertakes data conversions from and to a range of existing formats. The conversions that the company undertakes include: PDF to HTML, RTF, MS Word, XML, SGML; Quark Xpress to PDF; Indesign to PDF; Adobe PageMaker to PDF; MS Word to PDF; HTML, SML or SGML to PDF; and Hard copy (Handwritten or printouts) to PDF.
Digital Library Solutions
The company offers storing, preserving and retrieving data services. The VITL solution is to create repositories of digital data that can accessed whenever required, even remotely. VITL's digital library management service includes: building digital collections, image / graphical enrichment of content, storage & retrieval of text / audio / video formats, data reformatting services, and multi-language capability.
POD Conversion services
The company provides Print on Demand Conversion (POD) services with approximately 5500 titles converted, and the ability to convert 120 titles per day. The company has association with the print-on-demand service providers for publishing companies, Lightning Source, a division of Ingram Book Group, a U.S. book wholesaler.
Large Font Conversion: With approximately 2000 regular print titles converted to large font books, the company is a specialist in conversion of regular books to large print books for the visually impaired.
Vishal Information Technologies Ltd. was incorporated in 1994.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. CORAL HUB LIMITED COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. CORAL HUB LIMITED BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. CORAL HUB LIMITED SWOT ANALYSIS
4. CORAL HUB LIMITED FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. CORAL HUB LIMITED COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Coral Hub Limited Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Coral Hub Limited and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Coral Hub Limited and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Coral Hub Limited Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Software and Technology Services Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Coral Hub Limited Industry Position Analysis
6. CORAL HUB LIMITED NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. CORAL HUB LIMITED EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. CORAL HUB LIMITED ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. INDIA PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. CORAL HUB LIMITED IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. CORAL HUB LIMITED PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. CORAL HUB LIMITED VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Coral Hub Limited Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Coral Hub Limited Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Coral Hub Limited Major Shareholders
Coral Hub Limited History
Coral Hub Limited Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Coral Hub Limited Offices and Representations
Coral Hub Limited SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Coral Hub Limited Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Coral Hub Limited Capital Market Snapshot
Coral Hub Limited Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Software and Technology Services Industry Statistics
Coral Hub Limited Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Coral Hub Limited Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Coral Hub Limited Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Coral Hub Limited 1-year Stock Charts
Coral Hub Limited 5-year Stock Charts
Coral Hub Limited vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Coral Hub Limited vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Coral Hub Limited Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?