- The report contains detailed information about Convergys Corporation that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Convergys Corporation. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Convergys Corporation financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Convergys Corporation competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Convergys Corporation business.
About Convergys Corporation
Convergys Corporation provides relationship management solutions. The companys solutions enable its clients to drive value from the relationships with their customers and employees.
The companys segments include Customer Management, Information Management, and Human Resources (HR) Management.
This segment partners with clients to deliver customer care solutions that enhance the value of their customer relationships, turning the customer experience into a strategic differentiator.
Customer Management solutions are organized into two areas, such as agent-assisted services, and intelligent technology solutions.
The company provides multi-channel customer care using a global service delivery infrastructure. The companys global delivery model means its clients businesses can benefit from workforce advantages around the world, including the U.S., Canada, Latin America, Europe, India, and the Philippines. The company utilizes center-based agents as well as work-at-home agents.
Customer Acquisition Solutions: Customer Acquisition Solutions provide sales and order support. In addition, the company offers Direct Response Solutions to address the customer support needs of direct response marketers.
Customer Service Solutions: Customer Service Solutions include customer care tailored to meet its clients specific business needs and designed to provide customers with an optimal service experience. The companys agents in this solution commonly handle inquiries on products, account service, billing inquiries and dispute resolution.
Customer Retention Solutions: The companys programs are designed to help its clients retain their customers and increase their lifetime value.
Technical Support: Technical Support includes tier-one, tier-two and tier-three advanced services. The companys services span from how-to inquiries from new users to trouble-shooting and technical support.
Back Office Solutions: Back Office Solutions combine integrated document management, data entry and transaction processing capabilities with process expertise and workflow management to help meet its clients back office needs in customer care, accounts receivable management for early-stage collections, finance and accounting and accounts payable.
Convergys Business-to-Business Solutions: Business-to-Business Solutions include inside sales and account management, marketing campaigns, customer service and self-service programs. The companys services include multilingual program support.
Intelligent Technology Solutions
The companys portfolio of Intelligent Interaction Solutions includes technologies such as voice portals and speech automation, real-time decisioning, Web-based service channels, identity verification, mobile services and enhanced analytics. The company owns Intervoice, Inc. (Intervoice).
The companys intelligent technology-based solutions span the entire interaction lifecycle from proactive service to self-service to assisted service.
The companys solutions support multi-channel formats and include Intelligent Self Service and Next Generation Messaging.
Intelligent Self Service: The Convergys Intelligent Self-Service Solution is an integration of Intervoice Voice Portal (IVP) and Convergys Dynamic Decisioning Solution.
Next Generation Messaging: The Convergys Next Generation Messaging is an Internet Protocol (IP) based multimedia messaging solution that provides a suite of text, voice and Web-based messaging capabilities. Its features include traditional voicemail, e-mail and facsimile, as well as text-to-speech reading and integrated multimedia messaging.
Proactive Service Solutions deliver personalized outbound notifications through the customers preferred method of contact. Another form of proactive service is identity verification that preempts potentially fraudulent transactions or activity. The companys specific solutions include intelligent notification and on-demand voice authentication.
Intelligent Notification: The Convergys Intelligent Notification Solution is an integration of Advanced Notification Gateway and C
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. CONVERGYS CORPORATION COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. CONVERGYS CORPORATION BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. CONVERGYS CORPORATION SWOT ANALYSIS
4. CONVERGYS CORPORATION FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. CONVERGYS CORPORATION COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Convergys Corporation Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Convergys Corporation and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Convergys Corporation and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Convergys Corporation Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Software and Technology Services Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Convergys Corporation Industry Position Analysis
6. CONVERGYS CORPORATION NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. CONVERGYS CORPORATION EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. CONVERGYS CORPORATION ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. CONVERGYS CORPORATION IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. CONVERGYS CORPORATION PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. CONVERGYS CORPORATION VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Convergys Corporation Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Convergys Corporation Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Convergys Corporation Major Shareholders
Convergys Corporation History
Convergys Corporation Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Convergys Corporation Offices and Representations
Convergys Corporation SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Convergys Corporation Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Convergys Corporation Capital Market Snapshot
Convergys Corporation Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Software and Technology Services Industry Statistics
Convergys Corporation Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Convergys Corporation Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Convergys Corporation Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Convergys Corporation 1-year Stock Charts
Convergys Corporation 5-year Stock Charts
Convergys Corporation vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Convergys Corporation vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Convergys Corporation Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?