- The report contains detailed information about Continental Information Systems Corp. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Continental Information Systems Corp.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Continental Information Systems Corp. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Continental Information Systems Corp. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Continental Information Systems Corp. business.
About Continental Information Systems Corp.
Continental Information Systems Corporation (the company) is a New York Corporation organized in 1968. The Company was a specialized financial services company that is engaged in the leasing, sales and management of commercial aircraft and engines, among other assets, and was also engaged in other financing activities, including commercial real estate financing.
In August 1999, the Company ceased entering into new equipment leases and sold a substantial portion of its remaining lease portfolio. Since then, the Company has disposed of the balance of its remaining lease portfolio. In July 2000, one of the Company's subsidiaries, CIS Air Corporation, a Delaware corporation, (CIS Air) exited the aviation business.
In August 1999, the Company changed its focus to the development and commercialization of a Web-enabled electronic securities processing software platform using proprietary technology. This technology was intended to adapt to changes in the securities industry including operational changes related to increased volume, the ability to effect trades through the Internet, Electronic Crossing Networks, decimalization, expanded trading hours, various rule changes and the shift from settling trades in three days to settling trades in one day. This latter shift is commonly referred to as T+1. The subsidiary that was formed to engage in this line of business is T1Xpert Corp. (T1Xpert).
On December 27, 2001, the Company ceased active operations and additional funding of product development at T1Xpert for several reasons.
The Company is now considering various strategic alternatives to realize value from T1Xpert. These alternatives include the sale of T1Xpert or finding a strategic partner to undertake commercialization of T1Xpert's products.
The Company is seeking other strategic opportunities going forward to maximize shareholder value after the suspension of active operations of T1Xpert. Such opportunities may include, but are not limited to, a business combination with another entity.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. CONTINENTAL INFORMATION SYSTEMS CORP. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. CONTINENTAL INFORMATION SYSTEMS CORP. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. CONTINENTAL INFORMATION SYSTEMS CORP. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. CONTINENTAL INFORMATION SYSTEMS CORP. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. CONTINENTAL INFORMATION SYSTEMS CORP. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Continental Information Systems Corp. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Continental Information Systems Corp. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Continental Information Systems Corp. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Continental Information Systems Corp. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Software and Technology Services Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Continental Information Systems Corp. Industry Position Analysis
6. CONTINENTAL INFORMATION SYSTEMS CORP. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. CONTINENTAL INFORMATION SYSTEMS CORP. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. CONTINENTAL INFORMATION SYSTEMS CORP. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. CONTINENTAL INFORMATION SYSTEMS CORP. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. CONTINENTAL INFORMATION SYSTEMS CORP. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. CONTINENTAL INFORMATION SYSTEMS CORP. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Continental Information Systems Corp. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Continental Information Systems Corp. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Continental Information Systems Corp. Major Shareholders
Continental Information Systems Corp. History
Continental Information Systems Corp. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Continental Information Systems Corp. Offices and Representations
Continental Information Systems Corp. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Continental Information Systems Corp. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Continental Information Systems Corp. Capital Market Snapshot
Continental Information Systems Corp. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Software and Technology Services Industry Statistics
Continental Information Systems Corp. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Continental Information Systems Corp. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Continental Information Systems Corp. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Continental Information Systems Corp. 1-year Stock Charts
Continental Information Systems Corp. 5-year Stock Charts
Continental Information Systems Corp. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Continental Information Systems Corp. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Continental Information Systems Corp. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?