- The report contains detailed information about ConSyGen, Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for ConSyGen, Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The ConSyGen, Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes ConSyGen, Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of ConSyGen, Inc. business.
About ConSyGen, Inc.
ConSyGen, Inc., a Texas Corporation (ConSyGen-Texas), was incorporated in 1988 as C-Square Ventures, Inc. The company conducts business together with its wholly-owned subsidiary, ConSyGen, Inc., an Arizona corporation, which commenced business in 1979 for the purpose of developing and marketing business software solutions.
The companys business direction, as restructured during the 2001 fiscal year, is focused on two major product types:
Bizpay Suite: a tightly-integrated bundle of software products that are being developed to address a broad business need within the Internet area of electronic commerce. The first version of this suite was released in 2001; further client-specific versions will follow, and the remaining modules are scheduled for completion and subsequent release progressively thereafter; and
Counterfeit Cop, a business product, which provides extensive and effective counterfeit detection features for a variety of currency and other financial instruments in a low-cost, easy-to-use device.
The Bizpay Suite
The recently-released BIZPAY SUITE of software solutions has been developed to enable smaller businesses and individual Internet users to participate in electronic commerce without the requirement, difficulty or expense of opening and maintaining a `traditional' credit card merchant account. The objective of the BIZPAY SUITE is to provide a low-cost, secure and universal method of allowing the greatest range of both sellers and buyers to participate fully in Internet commerce.
BIZPAY is the core of the entire suite. Its most basic service is to provide an individual cash or credit account, which will enable a BIZPAY member to send money to, or to receive money from, anyone with an e-mail address without revealing that individual's credit card details.
BIZPAYMERCHANT is the back-end merchant component that enables individuals or smaller businesses wanting to participate in e-commerce to accept a credit card transaction in the form of an e-mail, without requiring the creation, cost and maintenance of a traditional credit card merchant account.
BIZPAYMALL represents to the buyer a virtual online mall with many merchants, a place for the buyer to browse for products and services and to make purchases using BIZPAY. By its wide range of shopping alternatives and ease of selection and payment, the mall is expected to generate "foot traffic" (online viewers and purchasers) for all participating merchants and should facilitate the shopper's search for products and services.
The Counterfeit Cop
The COUNTERFEIT COP is a counterfeit detection device. It features an industrial design for long life, a pressure-sensitive platform for watermark illumination, and a safe, intense high-quality ultra-violet (UV) bulb for revealing hidden distinguishing marks. The COUNTERFEIT COP features 13-watt lamp technology as opposed to standard 4-watt technology used by competing devices, and the 13-watt lamp provides a life expectancy equal to that of a long-life 4-watt lamp.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. CONSYGEN, INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. CONSYGEN, INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. CONSYGEN, INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. CONSYGEN, INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. CONSYGEN, INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. ConSyGen, Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of ConSyGen, Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of ConSyGen, Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. ConSyGen, Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Software and Technology Services Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. ConSyGen, Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. CONSYGEN, INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. CONSYGEN, INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. CONSYGEN, INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. CONSYGEN, INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. CONSYGEN, INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. CONSYGEN, INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
ConSyGen, Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
ConSyGen, Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
ConSyGen, Inc. Major Shareholders
ConSyGen, Inc. History
ConSyGen, Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
ConSyGen, Inc. Offices and Representations
ConSyGen, Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
ConSyGen, Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
ConSyGen, Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
ConSyGen, Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Software and Technology Services Industry Statistics
ConSyGen, Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
ConSyGen, Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
ConSyGen, Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
ConSyGen, Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
ConSyGen, Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
ConSyGen, Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
ConSyGen, Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
ConSyGen, Inc. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
SWOT, which stands for Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities and Threats, is an analytical framework that identifies the internal and external factors that are favorable and unfavorable for a company.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?