- The report contains detailed information about Condor Technology Solutions Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Condor Technology Solutions Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Condor Technology Solutions Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Condor Technology Solutions Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Condor Technology Solutions Inc. business.
About Condor Technology Solutions Inc.
Condor Technology Solutions, Inc (the Company) made its initial public offering in 1998. The Company provides technology and marketing communications services to help commercial and government clients more effectively manage the information environment. Those services include a full range of marketing communications services, Web development, business intelligence, call centers and help desk services, hardware procurement, technology services and enterprise resource planning (ERP) software licensing.
The Company has two operating divisions: Condor Interactive and the Enterprise Performance Solutions (EPS) division. Condor Interactive is comprised of two business units: Infrastructure Support, which delivers hardware procurement, technical services and commercial help desk services; and Marketing Communications, which delivers government call centers, government outreach communications and commercial marketing communications services and programs. The EPS division was the exclusive SAP Certified Business Solutions (CBS) Provider for New Jersey, lower New York state and Eastern Pennsylvania, licensing SAP and mySAP Small and Medium Business (SMB) Solutions to commercial customers.
The Company markets its services in six distinct service categories. Each of these services may be delivered independently or as a component of a larger information management solution.
The Company offers a variety of product procurement and technical services designed to span the technology lifecycle, from product consulting and procurement to redeployment and end of life services. Additional services include network design, implementation and support, systems integration, business process performance management and network storage solutions.
Call Center/Help Desk
The Company's call center and help desk solutions provide end-to-end technical and information-based support. Included in the offering is technology-based sales force automation, fulfillment support and customer service. The call center/help desk solution utilizes a customizable, proprietary tool set created by the Company.
The Company's marketing communications solutions combine marketing and technical services to provide a selection of interactive communication solutions. Included in the offering is recruitment advertising, channel marketing solutions, traditional direct marketing and digital direct marketing, education outreach, online training, video and film production and event management.
The Company designs and builds Web sites as a component of
marketing communications or as an independent service. The offering includes site development and site optimization, Internet application development, portal development and wireless delivery.
The Company's business intelligence offering provides the tools and programming skills requirement to analyze business data. Included in the offering are data warehouse design, extract, transform and load (ETL), OLAP reporting and Web enablement.
SAP Small and Medium Business Solutions
The EPS division is the exclusive SAP Certified Business Solutions Provider for New Jersey, lower New York state and Eastern Pennsylvania, licensing SAP and mySAP software solutions to commercial customers.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. CONDOR TECHNOLOGY SOLUTIONS INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. CONDOR TECHNOLOGY SOLUTIONS INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. CONDOR TECHNOLOGY SOLUTIONS INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. CONDOR TECHNOLOGY SOLUTIONS INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. CONDOR TECHNOLOGY SOLUTIONS INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Condor Technology Solutions Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Condor Technology Solutions Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Condor Technology Solutions Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Condor Technology Solutions Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Software and Technology Services Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Condor Technology Solutions Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. CONDOR TECHNOLOGY SOLUTIONS INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. CONDOR TECHNOLOGY SOLUTIONS INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. CONDOR TECHNOLOGY SOLUTIONS INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. CONDOR TECHNOLOGY SOLUTIONS INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. CONDOR TECHNOLOGY SOLUTIONS INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. CONDOR TECHNOLOGY SOLUTIONS INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Condor Technology Solutions Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Condor Technology Solutions Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Condor Technology Solutions Inc. Major Shareholders
Condor Technology Solutions Inc. History
Condor Technology Solutions Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Condor Technology Solutions Inc. Offices and Representations
Condor Technology Solutions Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Condor Technology Solutions Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Condor Technology Solutions Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
Condor Technology Solutions Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Software and Technology Services Industry Statistics
Condor Technology Solutions Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Condor Technology Solutions Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Condor Technology Solutions Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Condor Technology Solutions Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
Condor Technology Solutions Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
Condor Technology Solutions Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Condor Technology Solutions Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Condor Technology Solutions Inc. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
SWOT, which stands for Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities and Threats, is an analytical framework that identifies the internal and external factors that are favorable and unfavorable for a company.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?