- The report contains detailed information about comScore, Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for comScore, Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The comScore, Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes comScore, Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of comScore, Inc. business.
About comScore, Inc.
comScore, Inc. provides digital marketing intelligence platform that enables customers to make informed business decisions and implement digital business strategies. The companys products and solutions offer its customers deep insights into consumer behavior, including objective, information regarding usage of their online properties and those of their competitors, coupled with information on consumer demographic characteristics, attitudes, lifestyles and offline behavior. The companys digital marketing intelligence platform comprises proprietary databases and a computational infrastructure that measures, analyzes and reports on digital activity.
The company delivers its digital marketing intelligence through its comScore Media Metrix product family and through its comScore Marketing Solutions and mobile audience measurement products.
comScore Media Metrix
Media Metrix provides its subscribers, consisting primarily of publishers, marketers, advertising agencies, and advertising networks, with intelligence on digital media usage and a measurement of the size, behavior and characteristics of the audiences for Web sites and advertising networks among home, work, and university Internet populations. Media Metrix also provides insights into the effectiveness of online advertising. Media Metrix data can be used to identify and target key online audiences, evaluate the effectiveness of digital marketing and commerce initiatives, support the selling of online advertising by publishers, and to identify and exploit relative competitive standing. The majority of its Media Metrix subscribers access selected reports and analyses through the MyMetrix user interface on its Web site.
The companys primary product, Media Metrix, details the online activity and site visitation behavior of Internet users, including use of instant messaging, e-mail, and other digital applications. The companys customers subscribe to ongoing access to its digital marketing intelligence reports and analyses, including reports detailing online behavior for home, work and university audiences; demographic characteristics of visitors to Web sites and properties; buying power metrics that profile Web site audiences based on their online buying behavior; detailed measurement and reporting of online behavior for 37 countries and approximately 100 U.S. local markets; measurement of key ethnic segments, including the online Hispanic population; and reach and frequency metrics for online advertising campaigns that show the percent of a target audience reached and the frequency of exposure to advertising messages.
In addition to its core offering, customers can subscribe to the following additional products in the Media Metrix product family:
Plan Metrix: Plan Metrix is a product that combines the continuously and passively observed Internet behavior provided by Media Metrix with attitude, lifestyle, and product usage data collected through online surveys of its U.S. Internet user panel. Plan Metrix provides advertising agencies, advertisers, and publishers with multiple views of Web site audiences, including their online behavior, demographics, lifestyles, attitudes, technology product ownership, product purchases, and offline media usage. These data are used in the design and evaluation of online marketing campaigns.
World Metrix: The company provides insights into worldwide Internet activity through its World Metrix product, which delivers aggregate information about the behavior of online users on a global basis, for approximately 30 individual countries and for regional aggregations, such as Latin America, Europe, and the Asia Pacific.
Video Metrix: Video Metrix provides insights into the viewing of streaming video by U.S. Internet users. The product measures a range of video players and formats, including Windows Media, Flash, RealMedia, and QuickTime. Video Metrix offers site-level measurement and audience ratings by demographics and time-of-day to assist agencies, advertisers and publishers in designing and implementing media plans that include streaming video.
Ad Metrix: Available through the Media Metrix clien
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. COMSCORE, INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. COMSCORE, INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. COMSCORE, INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. COMSCORE, INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. COMSCORE, INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. comScore, Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of comScore, Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of comScore, Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. comScore, Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Software and Technology Services Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. comScore, Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. COMSCORE, INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. COMSCORE, INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. COMSCORE, INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. COMSCORE, INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. COMSCORE, INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. COMSCORE, INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
comScore, Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
comScore, Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
comScore, Inc. Major Shareholders
comScore, Inc. History
comScore, Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
comScore, Inc. Offices and Representations
comScore, Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
comScore, Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
comScore, Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
comScore, Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Software and Technology Services Industry Statistics
comScore, Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
comScore, Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
comScore, Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
comScore, Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
comScore, Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
comScore, Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
comScore, Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
comScore, Inc. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?