- The report contains detailed information about Computer Task Group Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Computer Task Group Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Computer Task Group Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Computer Task Group Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Computer Task Group Inc. business.
About Computer Task Group Inc.
Computer Task Group, Incorporated operates as an information technology (IT) solutions and staffing company in North America and Europe.
The companys services include IT Solutions and IT Staffing. The services provided include the IT business solution life cycle, including phases for planning, developing, implementing, managing, and ultimately maintaining the IT solution.
IT Solutions: The company's services in this area include helping clients assess their business needs and identifying the right IT solutions to meet these needs, the delivery of services that include the selection and implementation of packaged software and the design, development, testing, and integration of new systems, and the development and implementation of customized software and solutions designed to fit the needs of a specific client or vertical market.
The company invests in new IT solutions development, primarily targeted to the healthcare market. These solutions include medical care and disease management, group underwriting risk assessment, and medical fraud, waste, and abuse detection and reduction. It is developing proprietary software to support these offerings. Additionally, the company began providing services to assist in the start-up and development of health information exchanges (HIEs). HIEs are consortiums of providers, payers, and government agencies at the local level that are charged with implementing secure communitywide electronic medical records. It also implements electronic medical records (EMR) systems in integrated delivery networks and other provider organizations.
In response to demand for independent software testing in the United States, driven in part by outsourced software development, the company has adapted the proprietary testing methodology and solution developed by its European business for the American market. This testing offering supports IT environments across multiple industries.
Also included in IT Solutions is Application Management Outsourcing (AMO). The company's services in this area typically include support of single or multiple applications and help desk functions. In a transitional outsourcing engagement, the client hires the company to manage an application for an extended time period, typically ranging from one to three years, while its internal IT staff focuses on implementation of a new application replacing the application being phased out.
IT Staffing: The company recruits, retains, and manages IT talent for its clients, which are primarily technology service providers and companies with multiple locations and significant need for external IT resources. It also supports companies and organizations that need to augment their own IT staff. The companys clients may require the services of its IT talent on a temporary or long-term basis. Its IT professionals generally work with the clients internal IT staff at client sites. The companys recruiting organization works with customers to define their staffing requirements.
The primary focus of the companys staffing business is a managed services model that provides clients with support through various supply models customized to client needs, resource management support, vendor management programs, and an automated recruiting process and system with global reach.
The company promotes a majority of its services through four vertical market focus areas: technology service providers, healthcare (which includes services provided to healthcare providers, health insurers, and life sciences companies), energy, and financial services. The remainder is focused on general markets.
Customers and Markets
The companys major customer is International Business Machines Corporation (IBM). In 2009, it provided IT services to approximately 400 clients in North America and Europe. In North America, the company operates in the United States and Canada. In Europe, the company operates in Belgium, Luxembourg, Germany, and the United Kingdom.
Computer Task Group, Incorporated was founded in 1966.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. COMPUTER TASK GROUP INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. COMPUTER TASK GROUP INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. COMPUTER TASK GROUP INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. COMPUTER TASK GROUP INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. COMPUTER TASK GROUP INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Computer Task Group Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Computer Task Group Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Computer Task Group Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Computer Task Group Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Software and Technology Services Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Computer Task Group Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. COMPUTER TASK GROUP INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. COMPUTER TASK GROUP INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. COMPUTER TASK GROUP INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. COMPUTER TASK GROUP INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. COMPUTER TASK GROUP INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. COMPUTER TASK GROUP INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Computer Task Group Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Computer Task Group Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Computer Task Group Inc. Major Shareholders
Computer Task Group Inc. History
Computer Task Group Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Computer Task Group Inc. Offices and Representations
Computer Task Group Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Computer Task Group Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Computer Task Group Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
Computer Task Group Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Software and Technology Services Industry Statistics
Computer Task Group Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Computer Task Group Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Computer Task Group Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Computer Task Group Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
Computer Task Group Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
Computer Task Group Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Computer Task Group Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Computer Task Group Inc. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?