- The report contains detailed information about Computer Software Innovations, Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Computer Software Innovations, Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Computer Software Innovations, Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Computer Software Innovations, Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Computer Software Innovations, Inc. business.
About Computer Software Innovations, Inc.
Computer Software Innovations, Inc. develops software applications and provides hardware-based technology solutions. The company focuses primarily on the education and local government market spaces.
The company operates in two segments, Software Applications Segment and Technology Solutions Segment.
SOFTWARE APPLICATIONS SEGMENT
The Software Applications segment includes its proprietary software solutions. These solutions are supported by a staff of software developers, implementers, trainers, sales personnel and applications support specialists focused primarily on the development, sale, deployment, and support of these software products. Its proprietary products consist primarily of financial management software, standards-based lesson planning software, and identity and access management software and cloud-based communication and collaboration solutions.
Financial Management Software
The Software Applications segment develops financial management software. It provides the CSI Fund Accounting Software (SmartFusion) to various clients in an integrated financial management system. Its fund accounting system, SmartFusion, is written in Microsofts .Net and SQL database technologies.
The company's software provides accounting, administrative, and other management functionality for organizations that employ fund accounting. These organizations include its primary target market: municipalities, county governments, and school districts. The companys software provides a range of functionality to handle public sector and not-for-profit accounting and financial and informational reporting requirements. The software is written in modules which can be sold separately or as an integrated package so that information keyed in one module would be updated electronically into other modules to minimize data entry and improve productivity. In addition to software sales, the company offers ongoing customer support for the accounting software.
Standards-Based Lesson Planning Software
The company's Standards-Based Lesson Planning Software, curriculator, is designed to allow teachers to create lesson plans that tie to a states curriculum standards. The system also supports curriculum maps to allow a district to assure key learning objectives are met consistently within the lessons planned. These lesson plans may then be reviewed by school administrators and a report generated to determine the standards that have been met or need to be met.
Version3Identity and Access Management Software and Cloud-Based Communications and Collaboration Solutions
The company provides identity and access management products and Microsoft SharePoint development. Its identity lifecycle and access management products provide single sign-ons, application access management and provisioning based on Microsofts Identity Lifecycle Management and Microsoft SharePoint deployments. The company's identity and access management solutions include the following:
Version3 Simple Sign-On is an identity management solution which gives users secure access to run their Microsoft Windows applications without compromising security by having to remember or separately track their user IDs and passwords.
Version3 Enhanced Authentication enables users to move between applications and domains through the transport and verification of authenticated user identities between different environments. This provides the foundation of a portal strategy. This is a product with a short sales cycle allowing introduction to Version3 within an account.
Version3 ILM Connect (Provisioning) automates the tasks associated with the establishment of user accounts, including establishing user rights and logins to various applications, and home folder moves. It is able to create users and establish rights and logins based upon additions and changes in student information systems and human resource solutions.
The companys cloud-based communications and collaboration solutions include the following:
Version3 Education Portal provides a working platform where teachers, students, and parents can collaborate around the learning experience, incorporating
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. COMPUTER SOFTWARE INNOVATIONS, INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. COMPUTER SOFTWARE INNOVATIONS, INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. COMPUTER SOFTWARE INNOVATIONS, INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. COMPUTER SOFTWARE INNOVATIONS, INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. COMPUTER SOFTWARE INNOVATIONS, INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Computer Software Innovations, Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Computer Software Innovations, Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Computer Software Innovations, Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Computer Software Innovations, Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Software and Technology Services Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Computer Software Innovations, Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. COMPUTER SOFTWARE INNOVATIONS, INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. COMPUTER SOFTWARE INNOVATIONS, INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. COMPUTER SOFTWARE INNOVATIONS, INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. COMPUTER SOFTWARE INNOVATIONS, INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. COMPUTER SOFTWARE INNOVATIONS, INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. COMPUTER SOFTWARE INNOVATIONS, INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Computer Software Innovations, Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Computer Software Innovations, Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Computer Software Innovations, Inc. Major Shareholders
Computer Software Innovations, Inc. History
Computer Software Innovations, Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Computer Software Innovations, Inc. Offices and Representations
Computer Software Innovations, Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Computer Software Innovations, Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Computer Software Innovations, Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
Computer Software Innovations, Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Software and Technology Services Industry Statistics
Computer Software Innovations, Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Computer Software Innovations, Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Computer Software Innovations, Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Computer Software Innovations, Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
Computer Software Innovations, Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
Computer Software Innovations, Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Computer Software Innovations, Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Computer Software Innovations, Inc. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?