- The report contains detailed information about Computer Sciences Corporation that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Computer Sciences Corporation. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Computer Sciences Corporation financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Computer Sciences Corporation competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Computer Sciences Corporation business.
About Computer Sciences Corporation
Computer Sciences Corporation operates in the information technology (IT) and professional services industry. The companys service offerings include IT and business process outsourcing, and IT and professional services.
The company's outsourcing service involves operating all or a portion of a customers technology infrastructure, including systems analysis, applications development, network operations, desktop computing, and data center management. It also provides business process outsourcing, managing key functions for clients, such as procurement and supply chain, call centers and customer relationship management, credit services, claims processing, and logistics.
The company's IT and professional services include systems integration, consulting, and other professional services. Systems integration encompasses designing, developing, implementing and integrating information systems. Consulting and professional services includes advising clients on the strategic acquisition and utilization of IT and on business strategy, security, modeling, simulation, engineering, operations, change management, and business process reengineering.
The company also licenses software systems for the financial services and other industry-specific markets and provides an array of business solutions that meet the needs of commercial and government clients.
The company provides its services to clients in domestic and international commercial industries and to the U.S. federal, state, and foreign governments. It targets the delivery of these services within three service lines or sectors: North American Public Sector (NPS), Managed Services Sector (MSS), and Business Solutions and Services (BSS). Geographically, it has major operations throughout North America, Europe, and the Asia-Pacific region, including India and Australia.
The companys NPS line of business, providing IT services to the U.S. federal government, is a federal contractor and IT service provider. It serves a federal customer base, including civil departments and branches of the military, as well as the Department of Homeland Security. The company provides a spectrum of services to the U.S. federal government, ranging from traditional systems integration and outsourcing to complex project management and technical services. Key offerings include enterprise modernization, telecommunications and networking, managed services, base and range operations, and training and simulation.
The companys MSS line of business provides information systems outsourcing services to clients in an array of industries, including aerospace and defense, automotive, chemical and natural resources, consumer goods, financial services, healthcare, manufacturing, retail and distribution, telecommunications, and technology.
The companys BSS line of business also serves an array of industries, providing industry specific consulting and systems integration services, business process outsourcing, and intellectual property-based software solutions. In addition, BSS provides professional technology staffing services in Australia, computer equipment repair and maintenance services in Asia, and credit reporting services in the United States.
On June 21, 2010, Computer Sciences Corporation and Honeywell Technology Solutions Inc. have established InSpace 21 LLC, a joint venture that is dedicated to providing integrated operations support to the U.S. Air Force space community.
On August 26, 2010, Computer Sciences Corporation announced it is expanding its alliance with the Virtual Computing Environment coalition (VCE), an unprecedented collaboration of Cisco Systems, Inc. and EMC Corporation with VMware, Inc. to develop a global solutions unit and create centers of excellence based on VCE's Vblock infrastructure.
On December 09, 2010, ActivePath Ltd. and Computer Sciences Corporation announced the formation of a strategic integration alliance. The agreement includes CSC integrating ActivePath's 2Way Email Banking Systems for banks and financial institutions in various continental European countries: France, Belgium, Luxembourg, Spain, Italy, and Portugal.
Computer Sciences Corporation was founded in 1959.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. COMPUTER SCIENCES CORPORATION COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. COMPUTER SCIENCES CORPORATION BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. COMPUTER SCIENCES CORPORATION SWOT ANALYSIS
4. COMPUTER SCIENCES CORPORATION FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. COMPUTER SCIENCES CORPORATION COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Computer Sciences Corporation Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Computer Sciences Corporation and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Computer Sciences Corporation and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Computer Sciences Corporation Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Software and Technology Services Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Computer Sciences Corporation Industry Position Analysis
6. COMPUTER SCIENCES CORPORATION NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. COMPUTER SCIENCES CORPORATION EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. COMPUTER SCIENCES CORPORATION ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. COMPUTER SCIENCES CORPORATION IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. COMPUTER SCIENCES CORPORATION PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. COMPUTER SCIENCES CORPORATION VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Computer Sciences Corporation Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Computer Sciences Corporation Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Computer Sciences Corporation Major Shareholders
Computer Sciences Corporation History
Computer Sciences Corporation Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Computer Sciences Corporation Offices and Representations
Computer Sciences Corporation SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Computer Sciences Corporation Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Computer Sciences Corporation Capital Market Snapshot
Computer Sciences Corporation Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Software and Technology Services Industry Statistics
Computer Sciences Corporation Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Computer Sciences Corporation Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Computer Sciences Corporation Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Computer Sciences Corporation 1-year Stock Charts
Computer Sciences Corporation 5-year Stock Charts
Computer Sciences Corporation vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Computer Sciences Corporation vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Computer Sciences Corporation Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?