- The report contains detailed information about Computer Engineering & Consulting Ltd. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Computer Engineering & Consulting Ltd.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Computer Engineering & Consulting Ltd. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Computer Engineering & Consulting Ltd. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Computer Engineering & Consulting Ltd. business.
About Computer Engineering & Consulting Ltd.
Computer Engineering & Consulting, Ltd. provides software development and information system services in Japan. It offers planning, construction, maintenance, and operation services for management information systems, as well as offers supports throughout the life cycle of software embedded in multifunctional digital products from program development through product verification to systems maintenance and upgrading. The company provides open source software services; IT based energy management systems; .Net migration services; IT management services; software development services; embedded systems solutions; facilities systems solutions; and verification of digital products and product maintenance services, as well as solutions that support strategy formulation, and sales and marketing based on WonderWeb sales support system. In addition, it offers Internet and mobile marketing, promotion planning-developing-managing, and planning-developing-managing for consumer participation campaign; consulting, system development, and maintenance for 3D logistics; and sells software and hardware package products. It serves financial and manufacturing sectors. Computer Engineering & Consulting was founded in 1968 and is headquartered in Tokyo, Japan.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. COMPUTER ENGINEERING & CONSULTING LTD. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. COMPUTER ENGINEERING & CONSULTING LTD. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. COMPUTER ENGINEERING & CONSULTING LTD. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. COMPUTER ENGINEERING & CONSULTING LTD. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. COMPUTER ENGINEERING & CONSULTING LTD. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Computer Engineering & Consulting Ltd. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Computer Engineering & Consulting Ltd. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Computer Engineering & Consulting Ltd. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Computer Engineering & Consulting Ltd. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Software and Technology Services Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Computer Engineering & Consulting Ltd. Industry Position Analysis
6. COMPUTER ENGINEERING & CONSULTING LTD. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. COMPUTER ENGINEERING & CONSULTING LTD. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. COMPUTER ENGINEERING & CONSULTING LTD. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. JAPAN PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. COMPUTER ENGINEERING & CONSULTING LTD. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. COMPUTER ENGINEERING & CONSULTING LTD. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. COMPUTER ENGINEERING & CONSULTING LTD. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Computer Engineering & Consulting Ltd. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Computer Engineering & Consulting Ltd. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Computer Engineering & Consulting Ltd. Major Shareholders
Computer Engineering & Consulting Ltd. History
Computer Engineering & Consulting Ltd. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Computer Engineering & Consulting Ltd. Offices and Representations
Computer Engineering & Consulting Ltd. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Computer Engineering & Consulting Ltd. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Computer Engineering & Consulting Ltd. Capital Market Snapshot
Computer Engineering & Consulting Ltd. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Software and Technology Services Industry Statistics
Computer Engineering & Consulting Ltd. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Computer Engineering & Consulting Ltd. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Computer Engineering & Consulting Ltd. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Computer Engineering & Consulting Ltd. 1-year Stock Charts
Computer Engineering & Consulting Ltd. 5-year Stock Charts
Computer Engineering & Consulting Ltd. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Computer Engineering & Consulting Ltd. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Computer Engineering & Consulting Ltd. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?