- The report contains detailed information about CompuGroup Medical AG that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for CompuGroup Medical AG. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The CompuGroup Medical AG financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes CompuGroup Medical AG competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of CompuGroup Medical AG business.
About CompuGroup Medical AG
CompuGroup Medical AG, through its subsidiaries, operates as an e-health company worldwide. It offers software and communications solutions that help doctors, dentists, hospitals, associations, networks, and other service-providers in the organization with their workflow, diagnosis, and therapy functions. The company operates in three segments: Health Provider Services, Health Connectivity Services, and Consumer Health Services. The Health Provider Services segment engages in the development, sale, and service of specialized software and communications solutions for health service providers. Its software and services comprise general practice management software and billing systems for doctors and dentists; integrated clinical solutions with electronic medical records; hospital and personnel management solutions; and medical documentation and billing programs for the operation of hospitals. The Health Connectivity Services segment provides various products and services that enable the networking of service providers with other participants in the healthcare sector, such as medical insurance and pharmaceutical companies. The Consumer Health Services segment offers products that provide access to personal medical information. This segment offers vita-X, a personal electronic health record containing private medical information. The company was formerly known as CompuGROUP Holding Aktiengesellschaft and changed its name to CompuGroup Medical AG on June 8, 2010. CompuGroup Medical AG was founded in 1979 and is headquartered in Koblenz, Germany.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. COMPUGROUP MEDICAL AG COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. COMPUGROUP MEDICAL AG BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. COMPUGROUP MEDICAL AG SWOT ANALYSIS
4. COMPUGROUP MEDICAL AG FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. COMPUGROUP MEDICAL AG COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. CompuGroup Medical AG Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of CompuGroup Medical AG and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of CompuGroup Medical AG and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. CompuGroup Medical AG Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Software and Technology Services Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. CompuGroup Medical AG Industry Position Analysis
6. COMPUGROUP MEDICAL AG NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. COMPUGROUP MEDICAL AG EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. COMPUGROUP MEDICAL AG ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. GERMANY PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. COMPUGROUP MEDICAL AG IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. COMPUGROUP MEDICAL AG PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. COMPUGROUP MEDICAL AG VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
CompuGroup Medical AG Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
CompuGroup Medical AG Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
CompuGroup Medical AG Major Shareholders
CompuGroup Medical AG History
CompuGroup Medical AG Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
CompuGroup Medical AG Offices and Representations
CompuGroup Medical AG SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
CompuGroup Medical AG Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
CompuGroup Medical AG Capital Market Snapshot
CompuGroup Medical AG Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Software and Technology Services Industry Statistics
CompuGroup Medical AG Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
CompuGroup Medical AG Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
CompuGroup Medical AG Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
CompuGroup Medical AG 1-year Stock Charts
CompuGroup Medical AG 5-year Stock Charts
CompuGroup Medical AG vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
CompuGroup Medical AG vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
CompuGroup Medical AG Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?