- The report contains detailed information about Comp Safe Support SA that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Comp Safe Support SA. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Comp Safe Support SA financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Comp Safe Support SA competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Comp Safe Support SA business.
About Comp Safe Support SA
Comp Safe Support SA provides information technology (IT) systems integration and security solutions in Poland. The company offers design, deployment, consulting, and training services related to information security management; and dedicated security systems, a suite of solutions and services related to information and system security. It also provides public key infrastructure solutions, including certification centers, utility systems for institutions, and various solutions for authentication, authorization, and accounting services, as well as application solutions, such as access and information workflow management applications. In addition, the company offers infrastructure services and management services comprising support, hardware design, stock-taking, standardization, and software license audit services to maintain the continuity and operation of the companys IT infrastructure. Further, it provides networks and security solutions consisting of design and development of computer and telecommunication networks, network content protection and continuity, system technical support, and maintenance services; and building technologies, including integrated building management, air conditioning and ventilation automation, lighting control, fire alert, burglary and attack signaling, access and working time registration control, information and alarm communication, CCTV, media monitoring, and co detection systems, as well as telecommunication, technical, and structural wiring. Additionally, the company offers integration and consulting services comprising design, deployment, and upgradation of IT products and technologies; IT know-how management services; and IT infrastructure, IT services, and business process outsourcing services. It primarily serves finance, public, transport, services, telecommunications, and other industry sectors. The company is headquartered in Warsaw, Poland.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. COMP SAFE SUPPORT SA COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. COMP SAFE SUPPORT SA BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. COMP SAFE SUPPORT SA SWOT ANALYSIS
4. COMP SAFE SUPPORT SA FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. COMP SAFE SUPPORT SA COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Comp Safe Support SA Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Comp Safe Support SA and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Comp Safe Support SA and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Comp Safe Support SA Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Software and Technology Services Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Comp Safe Support SA Industry Position Analysis
6. COMP SAFE SUPPORT SA NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. COMP SAFE SUPPORT SA EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. COMP SAFE SUPPORT SA ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. POLAND PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. COMP SAFE SUPPORT SA IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. COMP SAFE SUPPORT SA PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. COMP SAFE SUPPORT SA VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Comp Safe Support SA Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Comp Safe Support SA Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Comp Safe Support SA Major Shareholders
Comp Safe Support SA History
Comp Safe Support SA Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Comp Safe Support SA Offices and Representations
Comp Safe Support SA SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Comp Safe Support SA Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Comp Safe Support SA Capital Market Snapshot
Comp Safe Support SA Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Software and Technology Services Industry Statistics
Comp Safe Support SA Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Comp Safe Support SA Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Comp Safe Support SA Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Comp Safe Support SA 1-year Stock Charts
Comp Safe Support SA 5-year Stock Charts
Comp Safe Support SA vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Comp Safe Support SA vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Comp Safe Support SA Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?