- The report contains detailed information about Communication Intelligence Corp. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Communication Intelligence Corp.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Communication Intelligence Corp. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Communication Intelligence Corp. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Communication Intelligence Corp. business.
About Communication Intelligence Corp.
Communication Intelligence Corporation develops and markets electronic signature solutions for business process automation and biometric signature verification.
SignatureOne Profile Server: SignatureOne Profile Server is the server compliment to CIC's Sign-it software, which enables the real-time capture of electronic and digital signatures in various application environments. All user enrollment, authentication and transaction tracking in SignatureOne are based on data from the Sign-it client software.
SignatureOne Ceremony Server: The SignatureOne Ceremony Server is a J2EEâ server product that provides the capability to define and manage an electronic signature process within a Service Oriented Architecture to be implemented in an On-Premise Deployed Model or through a Software as a Service (SaaS) environment. This product enables the use of Web services to facilitate management of multi-party approvals of documents.
iSign: A suite of application development tools for electronic signatures, biometric signature verification and cryptography for custom developed applications and Web based development.
Sign-it: Multi-modal electronic signature software for common applications, including; Microsoft Word, Adobe Acrobat, AutoDesk AutoCAD, Web based applications using HTML, XML, & XHTML, and custom applications for .NET, C# and similar development environments for the enterprise market.
The companys products include iSign v188.8.131.52; iSign v184.108.40.206; iSign v220.127.116.11; iSign v4.4; SignatureOne Sign-it XF v2.1 Java; SignatureOne Ceremony Server v1.13; SignatureOne Ceremony Server v1.2.1; SignatureOne Ceremony Server v1.2.2; SignatureOne Ceremony Server v1.4; SignatureOne Ceremony Server v1.5; SignatureOne Ceremony Server v1.5.1; SignatureOne Sign-it v7.1 for Acrobat; SignatureOne Sign-it v7.11 for Acrobat; SignatureOne Sign-it v7.12 for Acrobat; SignatureOne Sign-it v7.2 for Acrobat; and Sign-it Viewer v2.2 for Acrobat.
The SignatureOne Profile Server provides server-based enterprise administration and authentication of user eSignatures and maintenance of signature transaction logs for eSigned documents. The SignatureOne architecture implements a common process and methodology that provides a program interface for multiple signature methods and multiple capture devices, simplifying enterprise wide integration of business process automation tasks requiring eSignature.
The SignatureOne Ceremony Server is a J2EE server product that provides the capability to define and manage an electronic signature process within a Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) to be implemented in an On-Premise Deployed Model or through a Software as a Service (SaaS) environment. This product enables the use of Web services to pass documents and/or packages of documents and related XML data to a server that facilitates management of multi-party approvals of documents.
iSign is an electronic signature and handwritten signature verification software developers kit for custom applications or Web based processes. It captures and analyzes the image, speed, stroke sequence and acceleration of a person's handwritten electronic signature. iSign provides a handwriting security check for immediate authentication. It also stores certain forensic elements of a signature for use in determining whether a person actually electronically signed a document. The iSign kit includes software libraries for encryption and hashing to protect the sensitive nature of a user signature and the data captured in association with that signature. This software toolkit is used internally by the company as the underlying technology in its SignatureOne and Sign-it products.
Sign-it is a family of electronic signature products for recording multi-modal electronic signatures as they are being captured, as well as binding and verifying electronic signatures within standard consumer applications.
During 2009, the companys customers included American Family Insurance, Co., American Family Insurance Company, Guardian/Lender Live, Fiserv, John Deere Information Systems, Inc., Oracle Corporation, Prudential Financial Inc., Travelers Indemnity Company, and Wells Fargo Bank NA.
The company competes with Silanis, DocuSign, SoftPro, and Wondernet.
Communication Intelligence Corporation was founded in 1981.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. COMMUNICATION INTELLIGENCE CORP. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. COMMUNICATION INTELLIGENCE CORP. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. COMMUNICATION INTELLIGENCE CORP. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. COMMUNICATION INTELLIGENCE CORP. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. COMMUNICATION INTELLIGENCE CORP. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Communication Intelligence Corp. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Communication Intelligence Corp. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Communication Intelligence Corp. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Communication Intelligence Corp. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Software and Technology Services Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Communication Intelligence Corp. Industry Position Analysis
6. COMMUNICATION INTELLIGENCE CORP. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. COMMUNICATION INTELLIGENCE CORP. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. COMMUNICATION INTELLIGENCE CORP. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. COMMUNICATION INTELLIGENCE CORP. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. COMMUNICATION INTELLIGENCE CORP. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. COMMUNICATION INTELLIGENCE CORP. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Communication Intelligence Corp. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Communication Intelligence Corp. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Communication Intelligence Corp. Major Shareholders
Communication Intelligence Corp. History
Communication Intelligence Corp. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Communication Intelligence Corp. Offices and Representations
Communication Intelligence Corp. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Communication Intelligence Corp. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Communication Intelligence Corp. Capital Market Snapshot
Communication Intelligence Corp. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Software and Technology Services Industry Statistics
Communication Intelligence Corp. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Communication Intelligence Corp. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Communication Intelligence Corp. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Communication Intelligence Corp. 1-year Stock Charts
Communication Intelligence Corp. 5-year Stock Charts
Communication Intelligence Corp. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Communication Intelligence Corp. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Communication Intelligence Corp. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?