- The report contains detailed information about Commerce Planet, Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Commerce Planet, Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Commerce Planet, Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Commerce Planet, Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Commerce Planet, Inc. business.
About Commerce Planet, Inc.
Commerce Planet, Inc., a media company, offers a line of products and services through its online club memberships as well as online tools and technology to create, manage, and maintain Web site solutions for eCommerce. It also provides businesses with lead generation and order acquisition services, graphic design, printing and fulfillment, as well as secure co-location and data hosting services.
The company offers media products, lead generation services and marketing tools to its client partners through a media solution.
The company's wholly owned subsidiaries include Consumer Loyalty Group, Inc.; Legacy Media, Inc.; OS Imaging, Inc.; and Interaccurate, Inc. Each subsidiary operates in the media industry. Their combined services are designed to address all the needs of their client partners including, membership loyalty offers, consumer marketing data management, affiliate list management, printing and fulfillment services, and Web/Data hosting and software development.
The Consumer Loyalty Group offers a suite of consumer loyalty based products. These products encompass home based business opportunities, e-commerce retail sales, educational programs, financial programs and other high yield revenue producing offers. The products are utilized by its client partners.
Legacy Media is a service marketing company designed to address all of its client partner needs. There are four operating divisions of Legacy that focuses on the four main components of lead generation and order acquisition: media placement; list management; affiliate network management; and marketing tools. Legacy Media influences relationships with the other subsidiary companies to create and implement productive marketing campaigns on behalf of their client partners.
OS Imaging offers various services including graphic design, printing services, data merge, mailing and finishing. Graphic design and printing capabilities allow OS Imaging to assist their client partners in defining, developing, and creating the marketing message possible. OS Imaging offers various fulfillment services including: assembly; pick and pack; mailing and warehousing and inventory management services.
Interaccurate, Inc. designs and implements cutting-edge technology for secure electronic payment modules, advanced content search tools, and secure data hosting. Interaccurate also provides co-location services in its data center.
Products and Services
The company's membership-based Web site Onlinesupplier.com provides its customers access to various products and services. The company's services and capabilities include: Automated Webstore Generation and Customization; Merchant Processing Capabilities; Domain Name Registration; Online Training Modules (includes online auction training); and Web hosting.
As of December 31, 2005, the company stored approximately 450 products in its warehouse for distribution to customers.
The company provides access to approximately 30,000 products from its third party suppliers. Its Web site wholesales products in categories, including: Consumer Electronics; Audio/Video Equipment; Software; Home/Small Office Electronic Equipment; Automobile Accessories; Travel Accessories; and Networking Equipment.
Sales and Marketing
The company primarily markets its products throughout the United States.
The company's suppliers include My Computer Club, Inc.; West, Inc.; and InQ.
As of December 31, 2006, the company had approximately 120,000 members for its membership product, Onlinesupplier.com. The company also sells products and services to businesses that require lead generation and/or customer acquisition services, graphic design, printing, fulfillment, and secure data hosting. It provided products and services to approximately 50 business clients in its areas.
The company's competitors include: physical-world retailers, catalog retailers, publishers, distributors and manufacturers of the same products, such as: Wal-Mart Stores, Target Corporation, Kmart Corporation, Costco Wholesale Corporation, Sam's Club, BJ's Wholesale Club, Inc., and Best Buy, Inc.; other online eCommerce sites such as: Amazon, Sam's Club Online, Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC; a number of indirect competitors, including media companies, Web portals, and Web search engines that are involved in online commerce, either directly or in collaboration with other retailers, such as Yahoo!, AOL and Google; and companies that provide eCommerce services, including Web site developers and third-party fulfillment and customer-service providers, such as Yahoo!
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. COMMERCE PLANET, INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. COMMERCE PLANET, INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. COMMERCE PLANET, INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. COMMERCE PLANET, INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. COMMERCE PLANET, INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Commerce Planet, Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Commerce Planet, Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Commerce Planet, Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Commerce Planet, Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Software and Technology Services Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Commerce Planet, Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. COMMERCE PLANET, INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. COMMERCE PLANET, INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. COMMERCE PLANET, INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. COMMERCE PLANET, INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. COMMERCE PLANET, INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. COMMERCE PLANET, INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Commerce Planet, Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Commerce Planet, Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Commerce Planet, Inc. Major Shareholders
Commerce Planet, Inc. History
Commerce Planet, Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Commerce Planet, Inc. Offices and Representations
Commerce Planet, Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Commerce Planet, Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Commerce Planet, Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
Commerce Planet, Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Software and Technology Services Industry Statistics
Commerce Planet, Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Commerce Planet, Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Commerce Planet, Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Commerce Planet, Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
Commerce Planet, Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
Commerce Planet, Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Commerce Planet, Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Commerce Planet, Inc. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?