- The report contains detailed information about Columbus Networks Corp. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Columbus Networks Corp.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Columbus Networks Corp. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Columbus Networks Corp. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Columbus Networks Corp. business.
About Columbus Networks Corp.
Columbus Networks Corporation operates as an educational e-recruitment company. It provides electronic recruitment services to both employers and employees in the United States and Canada. It offers web-based applications to facilitate recruitment in the education sector using technology and the Internet. For the educational employer seeking to fill employment vacancies in teaching, administration and support staff positions, the company offers an e-recruitment tool. Columbus Networks Corporation operates three electronic recruitment Web sites that include Education America, Education Canada, Teachingjobs.com and EduationJobFairs.com.
Columbus Networks positioning emphasizes its core service - posting job vacancies - an essential service required by schools and other educational employers in search of education professionals. Its services include online resume services, job postings, a bookstore, and electronic application forms, as well as other related services. The companys clients are educational employers who include public schools and districts, private schools and institutions, colleges, universities, and community colleges. Columbus has strategic partnerships with education America network and education Canada network.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. COLUMBUS NETWORKS CORP. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. COLUMBUS NETWORKS CORP. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. COLUMBUS NETWORKS CORP. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. COLUMBUS NETWORKS CORP. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. COLUMBUS NETWORKS CORP. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Columbus Networks Corp. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Columbus Networks Corp. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Columbus Networks Corp. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Columbus Networks Corp. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Software and Technology Services Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Columbus Networks Corp. Industry Position Analysis
6. COLUMBUS NETWORKS CORP. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. COLUMBUS NETWORKS CORP. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. COLUMBUS NETWORKS CORP. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. CANADA PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. COLUMBUS NETWORKS CORP. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. COLUMBUS NETWORKS CORP. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. COLUMBUS NETWORKS CORP. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Columbus Networks Corp. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Columbus Networks Corp. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Columbus Networks Corp. Major Shareholders
Columbus Networks Corp. History
Columbus Networks Corp. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Columbus Networks Corp. Offices and Representations
Columbus Networks Corp. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Columbus Networks Corp. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Columbus Networks Corp. Capital Market Snapshot
Columbus Networks Corp. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Software and Technology Services Industry Statistics
Columbus Networks Corp. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Columbus Networks Corp. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Columbus Networks Corp. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Columbus Networks Corp. 1-year Stock Charts
Columbus Networks Corp. 5-year Stock Charts
Columbus Networks Corp. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Columbus Networks Corp. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Columbus Networks Corp. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?