- The report contains detailed information about Cinedigm Digital Cinema Corp. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Cinedigm Digital Cinema Corp.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Cinedigm Digital Cinema Corp. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Cinedigm Digital Cinema Corp. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Cinedigm Digital Cinema Corp. business.
About Cinedigm Digital Cinema Corp.
Cinedigm Digital Cinema Corp. operates as a digital cinema services, specialty finance, and content distribution company. The company provides technology solutions, financial services and advice, software services, electronic delivery, and content distribution services to owners and distributors of digital content to movie theatres and other venues.
The company operates in five business segments: the First Digital Cinema Deployment (Phase I Deployment); the Second Digital Cinema Deployment (Phase II Deployment) Services (Services); Media Content and Entertainment (Content & Entertainment); and Other (Other).
The Phase I Deployment and Phase II Deployment segments are the non-recourse, financing vehicles and owners of its digital cinema equipment (the systems) installed in movie theatres nationwide.
The Services segment provides services and support to the Phase I Deployment and Phase II Deployment segments, as well as to other third party customers. Included in these services are asset management services for a specified fee via service agreements with Phase I Deployment and Phase II Deployment; software license, maintenance and consulting services; and electronic content delivery services via satellite and hard drive to the motion picture industry. These services primarily facilitate the conversion from analog (film) to digital cinema.
The Content & Entertainment segment licenses and or owns alternative or independent film content and provides marketing and distribution services to theatrical content owners and also provides pre-show in-theatre advertising.
The Other segment provides information technology consulting and managed network monitoring services and hosting services and network access for other Web hosting services (Access Digital Server Assets).
The business of Christie/AIX, Inc. doing business as Cinedigm Digital Cinema (Phase 1 DC) and Access Digital Cinema Phase 2 Corp. (Phase 2 DC) consists of the ownership and licensing of digital systems to theatrical exhibitors and the collection of VPFs from motion picture studios and distributors and ACFs from alternative content providers and theatrical exhibitors, when content is shown on exhibitors screens. The company has licensed the necessary software and technology solutions to the exhibitor and has facilitated the industrys transition from analog (film) to digital cinema. As of March 31, 2010, the company had 336 Phase 2 Systems installed, including 176 screens under the exhibitor-buyer structure.
Customers: Digital Cinema customers are mainly motion picture studios and theatrical exhibitors. For the period ended March 31, 2010, the companys major customers included 20th Century Fox, Disney Worldwide Services, Paramount Pictures, Sony Pictures Releasing Corporation, Universal Pictures, and Warner Brothers.
Digital Cinema Services
The Digital Cinema Services (Services) division provides monitoring, billing, collection, verification, and other management services to Phase 1 DC and Phase 2 DC, as well as to exhibitor-buyers who purchase their own equipment. This division services the companys 3,724 screens in the Phase 1 deployment. In addition, Services provides services to the 336 Phase 2 Systems deployed as of March 31, 2010.
The DMS division distributes movie features, trailers, and other alternative content to movie theaters and other venues with digital cinema equipment via satellite and hard drives and also provides non-theatrical satellite based distribution of content into various out of home networks and other channels. DMS has installed 271 satellite dishes as of March 31, 2010 and utilizes its high speed hard drive replication technology to deliver to non-satellite enabled locations. The Digital Express e-Courier Services software provides worldwide delivery of digital content, including movies, advertisements and alternative content, such as concerts, seminars and sporting events to movie theatres and other venues having digital cinema equipment. Designed to provide transparent control over the delivery process, Digital Express e-Courier Services provide
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. CINEDIGM DIGITAL CINEMA CORP. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. CINEDIGM DIGITAL CINEMA CORP. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. CINEDIGM DIGITAL CINEMA CORP. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. CINEDIGM DIGITAL CINEMA CORP. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. CINEDIGM DIGITAL CINEMA CORP. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Cinedigm Digital Cinema Corp. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Cinedigm Digital Cinema Corp. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Cinedigm Digital Cinema Corp. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Cinedigm Digital Cinema Corp. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Software and Technology Services Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Cinedigm Digital Cinema Corp. Industry Position Analysis
6. CINEDIGM DIGITAL CINEMA CORP. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. CINEDIGM DIGITAL CINEMA CORP. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. CINEDIGM DIGITAL CINEMA CORP. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. CINEDIGM DIGITAL CINEMA CORP. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. CINEDIGM DIGITAL CINEMA CORP. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. CINEDIGM DIGITAL CINEMA CORP. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Cinedigm Digital Cinema Corp. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Cinedigm Digital Cinema Corp. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Cinedigm Digital Cinema Corp. Major Shareholders
Cinedigm Digital Cinema Corp. History
Cinedigm Digital Cinema Corp. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Cinedigm Digital Cinema Corp. Offices and Representations
Cinedigm Digital Cinema Corp. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Cinedigm Digital Cinema Corp. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Cinedigm Digital Cinema Corp. Capital Market Snapshot
Cinedigm Digital Cinema Corp. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Software and Technology Services Industry Statistics
Cinedigm Digital Cinema Corp. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Cinedigm Digital Cinema Corp. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Cinedigm Digital Cinema Corp. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Cinedigm Digital Cinema Corp. 1-year Stock Charts
Cinedigm Digital Cinema Corp. 5-year Stock Charts
Cinedigm Digital Cinema Corp. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Cinedigm Digital Cinema Corp. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Cinedigm Digital Cinema Corp. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?