- The report contains detailed information about Cimetrix Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Cimetrix Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Cimetrix Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Cimetrix Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Cimetrix Inc. business.
About Cimetrix Inc.
Cimetrix Incorporated, a software company, engages in the design, development, marketing, and support of factory automation and tool control solutions worldwide.
The company offers software products and professional services to equipment suppliers in the areas of advanced tool control, general purpose equipment connectivity, and specialized connectivity for 300mm semiconductor wafer fabrication facilities. Services include the sales of professional services that provide customers with software solutions typically incorporating Cimetrix software products.
Cimetrix Product Line
CIMControlFramework is an equipment control software framework based on the latest Microsoft .NET technology. It allows OEMs to meet the supervisory control, material handling, platform and process control, and factory automation requirements of the fabrication facilities or fabs.
The Cimetrix Open Development Environment (CODETM) is a family of open architecture machine modeling and motion control software products designed to control the multi-axis machine control applications. CODE 6 contains both an off-line simulation development environment known as CIMulation, and a real-time motion and I/O control system called CIMControl.
CIMConnect is designed for general purpose equipment connectivity and enables production equipment in the semiconductor and electronics industries to communicate data to the factorys host computer through the semiconductor equipment communication standard (SECS), generic equipment model (GEM), and PV2 (photovoltaic equipment communication standard based on SECS/GEM) standards. CIMConnect can also support other emerging communications standards for maximum flexibility. In addition, it supports multiple-host interfaces simultaneously, which allows customers to support legacy, custom, and GEM interfaces. CIMConnect is used in semiconductor wafer fabrication, semiconductor back-end (test, assembly, and packaging), flat panel display, surface mount technology, LED, PV, and disk drive industries.
TESTConnect is a SECS/GEM host emulator used to test equipment to ensure it complies with the SECS standards. TESTConnect simplifies the process of testing SECS implementation through the use of an intuitive, graphical user interface and menu-driven property screens that allow customers to construct message sets and test them without any programming.
SECSConnect is a software product for SEMI SECS standards. It would be used by equipment suppliers for sending/receiving SECS messages or by fabs for developing host side software applications gathering data using the SECS standard.
CIM300 is a family of software tools for manufacturers of 300mm semiconductor equipment that allows implementation of the required 300mm SEMI standards, including E39, E40, E87, E90, E94, and E116. These SEMI standards allow for the automation required in manufacturing 300 mm wafers. CIM300 includes CIMFoundation, CIM40-Process Job, CIM87-Carrier Management, CIM90-Substrate Tracking, CIM94-Control Job, and CIM116-Equipment Performance Tracking.
CIMPortal is a new family of software tools for manufacturers of semiconductor equipment that allow for implementation of the new SEMI standards for Interface A, including E120, E125, E132, E134, E138, and E147, as well as optional features that support the emerging Enhanced Equipment Quality Assurance (EEQA) methodology.
EDAConnect is a software product that allows host side software applications, such as Advanced Process Control, Fault Detection and Classification, and Predictive and Preventive Maintenance to gather data using the SEMI Interface A standards. EDAConnect is designed for fabs developing their own software applications or third-party software developers.
The companys sales offices are located in Salt Lake City, Utah; and Boston, Massachusetts.
The companys competitor is The PEER Group, Inc.
Cimetrix Incorporated was founded in 1985.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. CIMETRIX INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. CIMETRIX INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. CIMETRIX INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. CIMETRIX INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. CIMETRIX INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Cimetrix Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Cimetrix Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Cimetrix Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Cimetrix Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Software and Technology Services Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Cimetrix Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. CIMETRIX INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. CIMETRIX INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. CIMETRIX INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. CIMETRIX INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. CIMETRIX INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. CIMETRIX INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Cimetrix Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Cimetrix Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Cimetrix Inc. Major Shareholders
Cimetrix Inc. History
Cimetrix Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Cimetrix Inc. Offices and Representations
Cimetrix Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Cimetrix Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Cimetrix Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
Cimetrix Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Software and Technology Services Industry Statistics
Cimetrix Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Cimetrix Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Cimetrix Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Cimetrix Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
Cimetrix Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
Cimetrix Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Cimetrix Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Cimetrix Inc. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?