- The report contains detailed information about Cimatron Ltd. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Cimatron Ltd.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Cimatron Ltd. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Cimatron Ltd. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Cimatron Ltd. business.
About Cimatron Ltd.
Cimatron Ltd. engages in the design, development, manufacture, marketing, and support of computer-aided design/computer aided manufacturing (CAD/CAM) software products.
The company focuses its research and development efforts on providing design through manufacturing solutions to the specific needs of this market segment. It provides mold, tool, die and fixture makers and discrete part manufacturers with CAD/CAM solutions that streamline manufacturing cycles, enable collaboration with outside vendors and shorten delivery time.
The company, during January 2008, merged Gibbs System, Inc., also known as Gibbs & Associates, with and into a newly established U.S. subsidiary (Cimatron Gibbs LLC) of Cimatron Technologies Inc, its U.S. subsidiary.
Cimatron E, its generation of CAD/CAM solutions for the tooling and production industries. The company released its major version of the Cimatron E (Version 9.0) in June 2009. Cimatron E provides tools, applications, and process-automation solutions for the tooling and manufacturing industries.
With Version 9 of Cimatron E, Cimatron helps toolmakers and manufacturers of complex discrete parts step up to new levels of productivity, introducing improvements, such as: a new application for transfer die design; a new die quote generator; mold design automation; a new application for defining electrode measuring points and probe path; new machining strategies for High Speed Machining (HSM) and 5-Axis milling; and capabilities for handling product manufacturing information (PMI) throughout the design and manufacturing process.
Cimatron E encompasses a set of 3D design tools. The unified solid-surface-wireframe environment allows the user to manipulate important data or create conceptual part designs with equal ease. In the design process, Cimatron E integrates tools to split part geometry, find and implement changes, create electrodes and inserts, and detail tooling components.
Cimatron E communicates with other CAD/CAM systems, runs on personal computers, as well as engineering workstations employing Windows based operating systems, and transfers data among different hardware and software environments.
Cimatron E is built around a set of compatible modules using a database, which can be accessed and modified for all applications. Cimatron E enables the user to work top-down (beginning at the conceptual level and moving down to subassemblies and individual parts) or bottom-up (modeling elements first and then grouping them into assemblies), and permits the user to combine the two approaches. Cimatron E stores product data hierarchically to ensure overall structural integrity of the product and the ability to interface with engineering data management systems. Cimatron Es CAM applications operate directly on the design model to generate intelligent toolpaths for NC manufacturing processes and enable graphic simulation of NC operations. In addition, Cimatron E includes data exchange interfaces, which enable the transfer of CAD/CAM data. Cimatron E offers user interface throughout all applications (design, drafting and NC).
The Cimatron E product family includes the basic modules:
Designer Solution: Designer Solution is a CAD solution. It provides users with 3D design and modeling capabilities, and associative 2D drawing and sketching functions. Designer Solution includes a hybrid 3D wireframe, surfaces and solid modeler, with assembly support. Designer Solution includes SAT, STL, PFM and one DI optional module (DWG, DXF or VDA).
NC Solution: NC Solution is a manufacturing solution. This base solution offers milling, drilling, simulation and verification capabilities up to 2.5 axes + 2X Positioning. NC Solution provides access to a range of CAD capabilities necessary to undertake NC job. The system includes tool libraries and a post processor. NC Solution includes SAT, STL, PFM and one DI optional module (DWG, DXF or VDA).
Master Solution: Master Solution is a CAD/CAM solution. It provides the tools and capabilities users need for designing and manufacturing CAD/CAM projects. Master Solution includes SAT, STL, PFM and one DI optional
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. CIMATRON LTD. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. CIMATRON LTD. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. CIMATRON LTD. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. CIMATRON LTD. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. CIMATRON LTD. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Cimatron Ltd. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Cimatron Ltd. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Cimatron Ltd. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Cimatron Ltd. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Software and Technology Services Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Cimatron Ltd. Industry Position Analysis
6. CIMATRON LTD. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. CIMATRON LTD. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. CIMATRON LTD. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. ISRAEL PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. CIMATRON LTD. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. CIMATRON LTD. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. CIMATRON LTD. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Cimatron Ltd. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Cimatron Ltd. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Cimatron Ltd. Major Shareholders
Cimatron Ltd. History
Cimatron Ltd. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Cimatron Ltd. Offices and Representations
Cimatron Ltd. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Cimatron Ltd. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Cimatron Ltd. Capital Market Snapshot
Cimatron Ltd. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Software and Technology Services Industry Statistics
Cimatron Ltd. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Cimatron Ltd. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Cimatron Ltd. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Cimatron Ltd. 1-year Stock Charts
Cimatron Ltd. 5-year Stock Charts
Cimatron Ltd. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Cimatron Ltd. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Cimatron Ltd. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?