- The report contains detailed information about Cicero, Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Cicero, Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Cicero, Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Cicero, Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Cicero, Inc. business.
About Cicero, Inc.
Cicero Inc. provides business integration software, which enables organizations to integrate new and existing information and processes at the desktop. The companys business integration software addresses the need for companies information systems to deliver enterprise-wide views of their business information processes. In addition to software products, the company provides technical support, training, and consulting services.
The company has four products, Cicero Integrator, Cicero XM Integrator, Cicero XM Desktop, and Cicero XM Enterprise, and a configuration toolkit called Cicero XM Studio that is licensed with each Cicero XM product.
Cicero Integrator: The companys original desktop integration and automation product is a framework for organizing, integrating, and enabling an organizations various enterprise software applications to operate seamlessly on user desktops.
Cicero XM Integrator: It empowers business users to integrate applications, functionality and data, and delivers smart workflows.
Cicero XM Desktop: It combines the efficiency benefits of Cicero XM Integrator with screen composites that simplify processing by eliminating the need for users to access multiple systems and screens, accompanied by context-sensitive scripts to guide users. It also comes with a soft-phone console to enable the integration of telephony solutions into the Cicero servicing platform.
Cicero XM Enterprise: The company builds on the capabilities of Cicero XM Integrator and Desktop. Cicero XM Enterprise delivers communications, telephony and computer telephony integration (CTI) capabilities, including presence, IM and email to reduce the need for multiple contact center systems. It enables single sign-on for all user-accessed solutions, and provides oversight for all transactions to facilitate and speed their movement throughout the environment, and to capture relevant data.
Cicero XM Studio: It enables business analysts and other non-IT staff to build and enhance back-end integrations, scripts, smart workflows and composite screens without any impact on underlying applications or business logic.
All Cicero XM products include the United Data Model (UDM). The UDM is supported by a database, enabling the abstraction and separation of the departments existing technical environment from its business logic. This physical separation empowers IT and the operations managers to build and change the business logic at their discretion.
The company provides a spectrum of technical support, training and consulting services across all of its operating segments as part of its commitment to providing its customers business integration solutions.
Maintenance and Support: The company offers customers varying levels of technical support modifying to their needs, including periodic software upgrades, and telephone support. Cicero is frequently used in business situations, and its maintenance and support services are accustomed to the demands that must be met to deliver services to its clients.
Training Services: The companys training organization offers a full curriculum of courses and labs designed to help customers become proficient in the use of its products and related technology.
Consulting Services: The company offers consulting services around its product offerings in project management, applications and platform integration, application design and development and application renewal, along with expertise in various development environments and programming languages. Its consulting organization supports third party consultants by providing architectural and enabling services.
The companys customers include both end-users to whom it sells its products and services directly and distributors and other intermediaries who either resell its products to end-users or incorporate its products into their own product offerings. Its customers include Affiliated Computer Services Inc. and Merrill Lynch and Deutsche Bank.
The company has strategic partnerships with various resellers, for integrated business solutions, including Affiliated Computer Services, Inc., Tata Consultancy Services, MphasiS, and BluePhoenix Solutions. In addition, it has entered into strategic partnerships with Voice Print International, Empower, Bravepoint, Exadel, VGDNA, and Pilar Services, Inc.
The companys competitors include Above All Software, Attachmate Corporation, Seagull Software Ltd., Oracle, Microsoft, Corizon, and Jacada.
The company was founded in 1988. It was formerly known as Level 8 Systems, Inc. and changed its name to Cicero Inc. in 2007.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. CICERO, INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. CICERO, INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. CICERO, INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. CICERO, INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. CICERO, INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Cicero, Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Cicero, Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Cicero, Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Cicero, Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Software and Technology Services Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Cicero, Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. CICERO, INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. CICERO, INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. CICERO, INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. CICERO, INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. CICERO, INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. CICERO, INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Cicero, Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Cicero, Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Cicero, Inc. Major Shareholders
Cicero, Inc. History
Cicero, Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Cicero, Inc. Offices and Representations
Cicero, Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Cicero, Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Cicero, Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
Cicero, Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Software and Technology Services Industry Statistics
Cicero, Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Cicero, Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Cicero, Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Cicero, Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
Cicero, Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
Cicero, Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Cicero, Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Cicero, Inc. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?