- The report contains detailed information about ChinaMallUSA.com Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for ChinaMallUSA.com Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The ChinaMallUSA.com Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes ChinaMallUSA.com Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of ChinaMallUSA.com Inc. business.
About ChinaMallUSA.com Inc.
ChinaMallUSA.com, Inc. (the company) is a development-stage company that through its wholly-owned subsidiary B2B Beijing Information Technologies, Ltd. engages in providing web-based software application and technical services. The company is currently providing its services to a major petroleum product company in China and it intends to provide services to other major public and private institutions in China.
The company is currently engaged in providing various services to the Hubei Tianfa Group Corporation, a petroleum products company.
PRODUCTS & SERVICES
The companys existing business provides software and engineering services to individual enterprises on a case-by-case basis, according to their requirements.
The company's current suite of Internet based software solutions include:
Catalog Transaction System
The company's system provides a platform to facilitate the e-commerce of its customer's products by helping its clients market their products and services effectively. The company's system systematically organizes product and service information, including prices, while using multi-media technology to accentuate the advantages of its clients' products.
Real Time Transaction Management and Information System
The company's system provides real time tracking and management of inventory, orders and sales through the use of a standard browser. This enables the companys clients to monitor a transaction from its inception to receipt and payment. The company's clients can use this feature to enhance their customer service operations while better managing their trading activities.
Membership Management System
The company's system allows members to access information about potential buyers or sellers. In addition to providing an easy method for finding business partners, the companys system provides member profiles with company contact information, transaction histories and credit rating.
Shipping Management System
The company's system allows its customers easy door-to-door tracking of their product shipments. The company's system is flexible enough to be used by any participant of the shipping process, including the seller, shipper and buyer.
Warehouse and Material Management System
The company's Internet based system helps its customers to improve their warehouse management to be efficient and reduce operating costs. The company's system easily tracks merchandise in a multi-location warehouse situation and assists in inventory control. The company's system is adaptable to manage materials for large-scale engineering projects in the construction industry.
On-Line Survey and Analysis System
The company's system is a powerful marketing research tool. The company's clients can develop on-line surveys to better understand their target market in order to develop effective marketing, sales and on-line plans. The company's system is flexible enough to be used by any web site for their research needs.
On-Line Training System
The company's system provides on-line e-commerce courses. The company's system includes curriculum, faculty and student management, testing and examination as well as interactive functioning between faculty and students.
The company allows its clients to archive and analyze all trading activities and records. Through the use of the companys reporting services, it intends for clients to easily manage their sales and purchase activities and support their planning, forecasting and replenishment activities. Aggregate market data such as historic prices and trading patterns can be provided to customers who need to research the overall market and plan their business strategies.
The company offers a logistics service, which is a value-added service that will streamline the moving of goods from one location to its intended destination. The company intends to make arrangements with suppliers who have in-house shipping capabilities and third-party logistics providers to make a broad array of logistics services available to its customers.
The company is currently planning to enter into agreements with major suppliers in seven industries. The initial industries it has targeted are petroleum, cotton, textiles, paper, electronics, automotive and automotive parts, and logistics.
Hubei Tianfa Group Corporation: The company created a website and logistic system for the Hubei Tianfa Group Corporation, as well as the appropriate training for the logistic system. The company also provides maintenance for both the website and system.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. CHINAMALLUSA.COM INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. CHINAMALLUSA.COM INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. CHINAMALLUSA.COM INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. CHINAMALLUSA.COM INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. CHINAMALLUSA.COM INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. ChinaMallUSA.com Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of ChinaMallUSA.com Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of ChinaMallUSA.com Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. ChinaMallUSA.com Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Software and Technology Services Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. ChinaMallUSA.com Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. CHINAMALLUSA.COM INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. CHINAMALLUSA.COM INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. CHINAMALLUSA.COM INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. CHINAMALLUSA.COM INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. CHINAMALLUSA.COM INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. CHINAMALLUSA.COM INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
ChinaMallUSA.com Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
ChinaMallUSA.com Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
ChinaMallUSA.com Inc. Major Shareholders
ChinaMallUSA.com Inc. History
ChinaMallUSA.com Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
ChinaMallUSA.com Inc. Offices and Representations
ChinaMallUSA.com Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
ChinaMallUSA.com Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
ChinaMallUSA.com Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
ChinaMallUSA.com Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Software and Technology Services Industry Statistics
ChinaMallUSA.com Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
ChinaMallUSA.com Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
ChinaMallUSA.com Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
ChinaMallUSA.com Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
ChinaMallUSA.com Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
ChinaMallUSA.com Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
ChinaMallUSA.com Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
ChinaMallUSA.com Inc. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
SWOT, which stands for Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities and Threats, is an analytical framework that identifies the internal and external factors that are favorable and unfavorable for a company.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?