- The report contains detailed information about ChinaCache International Holdings Ltd. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for ChinaCache International Holdings Ltd.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The ChinaCache International Holdings Ltd. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes ChinaCache International Holdings Ltd. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of ChinaCache International Holdings Ltd. business.
About ChinaCache International Holdings Ltd.
ChinaCache International Holdings Ltd. provides Internet content and application delivery services to businesses, government agencies, and other enterprises in China.
Web Page Content Services
The companys Web Page Content Services allow Web site operators to improve the performance of their Websites.
File Transfer Services
After Web sites transfer their downloadable content to its platform the company distributes the content to the edge servers to achieve optimal download performance. Its File Transfer Services increase the upload speed of files from end-users by allowing end-users to connect to the suitable edge servers to upload information through the high-speed network channels.
Rich Media Streaming Services
The company offers a portfolio of rich media streaming services to improve the transmission efficiency of media files, significantly offloading the pressure at the origin server and improving the quality of end-user experience. The company combines peer-to-peer technology with streaming technology by facilitating data sharing during the transmission of live streaming content. Through its Rich Media Streaming services, the company is able to distribute various types of rich media content, including video, audio, image, and other contents, in various file formats, including Adobe Flash, MP3 audio, QuickTime, RealNetworks RealPlayer, and Windows Media.
Guaranteed Application Services
The companys Guaranteed Application Services are designed for Web sites that incorporate applications that have dynamic features, such as on-line booking and ordering, real-time stock quotes and on-line surveys. Utilizing its transmission backbone and deployed servers, its services enable interactions between end-users and the origin servers to bypass public network congestion.
Managed Internet Data Services
The companys managed Internet data services are designed to meet customers' needs for content and application delivery, network infrastructure, and network security. Managed Internet Data Services are based on a combination of the traditional Internet data center services and its content and application delivery services.
ChinaCache Cloud Services
ChinaCache Cloud Services are designed to meet customer needs for cloud computing and network storage. The services provide computing environment and elastic network storage, supported by its established content and application delivery network. Customers using its ChinaCache Cloud Services include companies that operate Internet social networks, online games, and e-commerce or Internet media.
Content Bridging Services
Content Bridging Services utilizes its nationwide service platform interconnected with networks operated by all telecommunications carriers to bridge Internet content exchanges amongst networks. The companys primary target customers for content bridging services are telecommunications carriers.
The company also offers various value-added services.
Geo-Content Acceleration service: Geo-Content Acceleration service enables Web sites to automatically provide content to end-users corresponding to each end-user's specific geographic location.
Performance Evaluation Module: Performance Evaluation Module allows its customers to monitor their own Web sites on a real-time basis and to measure the effect of its services.
Scalable Service Routing Service: Scalable Service Routing service provides domain name server resolution and global load balancing for multiple servers located across different regions to address the often-unreliable network issues in China.
Link Anti-Hijack Service: Link Anti-Hijack service helps to prevent unauthorized links to content on its customers' Web sites.
NetStorage Service: NetStorage service provides data storage over the Internet, supported by its network infrastructure with multi-level back-ups and security measures.
User Behavior Analysis Service: User Behavior Analysis service clusters and evaluates the targeted audiences' specific online behavior to assist its customers to engage the visitors to their Web sites and improve the interactions between the Web sites and their visitors.
Web site Performance Evaluation Service: Website Performance Evaluation service assists customers to identify Web content and products and determine the geographical locations of their targeted audiences to improve the effectiveness of their online marketing.
As of June 30, 2010, the companys customers included CCTV; People's Daily Online; China Radio International; Xinhua News Agency; Shanghai Media Group; China Mobile; 9 You; Kingsoft; Perfect World; Sohu/Changyou; Taomi; Alibaba; Pcpop; Joyo (Amazon.cn); BitAuto; 500 Wan; Oak Interactive; KaiXin; Microsoft; Tencent; Top100 Music; Air China; L'Oreal; Sony; GE; BMW (China); Industrial and Commercial Bank of China; China Securities Online; CITIC; Shanghai Stock Exchange; Grand Wise Stock Online; www.gov.cn (the PRC central government's Internet portal); China Federation of Trade Unions; Ministry of Commerce; Ministry of Culture; and Ministry of Public Security.
The companys primary domestic competitors include ChinaNetCenter, Dnion Technology, and 21 Vianet.
ChinaCache International Holdings Ltd. was founded in 1998.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. CHINACACHE INTERNATIONAL HOLDINGS LTD. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. CHINACACHE INTERNATIONAL HOLDINGS LTD. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. CHINACACHE INTERNATIONAL HOLDINGS LTD. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. CHINACACHE INTERNATIONAL HOLDINGS LTD. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. CHINACACHE INTERNATIONAL HOLDINGS LTD. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. ChinaCache International Holdings Ltd. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of ChinaCache International Holdings Ltd. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of ChinaCache International Holdings Ltd. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. ChinaCache International Holdings Ltd. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Software and Technology Services Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. ChinaCache International Holdings Ltd. Industry Position Analysis
6. CHINACACHE INTERNATIONAL HOLDINGS LTD. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. CHINACACHE INTERNATIONAL HOLDINGS LTD. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. CHINACACHE INTERNATIONAL HOLDINGS LTD. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. CHINA PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. CHINACACHE INTERNATIONAL HOLDINGS LTD. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. CHINACACHE INTERNATIONAL HOLDINGS LTD. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. CHINACACHE INTERNATIONAL HOLDINGS LTD. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
ChinaCache International Holdings Ltd. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
ChinaCache International Holdings Ltd. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
ChinaCache International Holdings Ltd. Major Shareholders
ChinaCache International Holdings Ltd. History
ChinaCache International Holdings Ltd. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
ChinaCache International Holdings Ltd. Offices and Representations
ChinaCache International Holdings Ltd. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
ChinaCache International Holdings Ltd. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
ChinaCache International Holdings Ltd. Capital Market Snapshot
ChinaCache International Holdings Ltd. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Software and Technology Services Industry Statistics
ChinaCache International Holdings Ltd. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
ChinaCache International Holdings Ltd. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
ChinaCache International Holdings Ltd. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
ChinaCache International Holdings Ltd. 1-year Stock Charts
ChinaCache International Holdings Ltd. 5-year Stock Charts
ChinaCache International Holdings Ltd. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
ChinaCache International Holdings Ltd. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
ChinaCache International Holdings Ltd. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?