- The report contains detailed information about China Finance Online Co. Ltd. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for China Finance Online Co. Ltd.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The China Finance Online Co. Ltd. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes China Finance Online Co. Ltd. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of China Finance Online Co. Ltd. business.
About China Finance Online Co. Ltd.
China Finance Online Co. Limited provides integrated financial services and products, including news, data, analytics, and brokerage through Web portals, software systems, and mobile handsets in the Peoples Republic of China (PRC).
Through the Web portals, http://www.jrj.com and http://www.stockstar.com, the company provides individual users with subscription-based service packages that integrate financial and listed company data, information and analytics from multiple sources with features and functions, such as data and information search, retrieval, delivery, storage and analysis. These features and functions are delivered through proprietary software available by download, through Internet or through mobile handsets.
Through its subsidiary, Shenzhen Genius Information Technology Co. Ltd. (CFO Genius), the company provides financial information database and analytics to institutional customers, including domestic securities and investment firms. Through its subsidiary, Daily Growth Securities Limited (Daily Growth Securities), it provides securities brokerage services for stocks listed on the Hong Kong Stock Exchange.
The companys service offerings to users are used by and targeted at a range of investors in China, including individual investors managing their own money, professional investors, such as institutional investors managing money on behalf of their clients and high net worth individuals, other financial professionals, such as investment bankers, stock analysts and financial reporters, and middle class individuals.
The company collects, processes, and through its research tools and its Web site content, provides to its subscribers financial analysis tools, real-time and historical data, news, research reports and online forums in one integrated information platform, allowing them to make informed investment decisions with respect to Chinas and Hong Kongs listed company stocks, bonds, mutual funds, and stock index futures based on specifications determined by investors.
Through its integrated information platform, the companys subscribers have access to and can make use of each of its main content features: financial analysis tools, real-time and historical data, news, research reports, and online forums.
The company offers subscription-based services on a single information platform that integrates data and information from multiple sources with features and functions, such as data and information search, retrieval, delivery, storage and analysis. The company delivers these features and functions using software tools and mobile handsets that it has developed, which are referred to as research tools. Its research tools combine: financial analysis tools that permit users to calculate and analyze quantitatively financial data; historical financial data and information for Chinas and Hong Kongs listed company stocks, bonds, mutual funds and stock index futures; categorized news and research reports; and online forums and bulletin boards.
The companys service offerings are divided into three categories: Securities Market Information, Technical Analysis, and Fundamental Analysis. As of December 31, 2009, the company had a total of approximately 117,900 active paying individual subscribers.
Financial analysis tools
The companys financial analysis tools are research tools that provide subscribers with the ability to quantitatively calculate and analyze financial data, which consist of:
Securities market data analysis tools: The companys Securities Market Data service packages are developed on the basis of Level II quotes licensed from the Shanghai and Shenzhen Stock Exchanges.
Technical Analysis: Technical Analysis involves researching historical price and volume data, patterns and trends to predict the performance of a given stock. This type of analysis focuses on chart formations and formulas in identifying major and minor trends to recognize buying opportunities and exit points.
Fundamental Analysis: Fundamental Analysis involves examining the companys financials and operations, especially sales, earnings, growth potential, assets
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. CHINA FINANCE ONLINE CO. LTD. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. CHINA FINANCE ONLINE CO. LTD. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. CHINA FINANCE ONLINE CO. LTD. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. CHINA FINANCE ONLINE CO. LTD. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. CHINA FINANCE ONLINE CO. LTD. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. China Finance Online Co. Ltd. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of China Finance Online Co. Ltd. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of China Finance Online Co. Ltd. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. China Finance Online Co. Ltd. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Software and Technology Services Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. China Finance Online Co. Ltd. Industry Position Analysis
6. CHINA FINANCE ONLINE CO. LTD. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. CHINA FINANCE ONLINE CO. LTD. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. CHINA FINANCE ONLINE CO. LTD. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. CHINA PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. CHINA FINANCE ONLINE CO. LTD. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. CHINA FINANCE ONLINE CO. LTD. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. CHINA FINANCE ONLINE CO. LTD. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
China Finance Online Co. Ltd. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
China Finance Online Co. Ltd. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
China Finance Online Co. Ltd. Major Shareholders
China Finance Online Co. Ltd. History
China Finance Online Co. Ltd. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
China Finance Online Co. Ltd. Offices and Representations
China Finance Online Co. Ltd. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
China Finance Online Co. Ltd. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
China Finance Online Co. Ltd. Capital Market Snapshot
China Finance Online Co. Ltd. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Software and Technology Services Industry Statistics
China Finance Online Co. Ltd. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
China Finance Online Co. Ltd. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
China Finance Online Co. Ltd. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
China Finance Online Co. Ltd. 1-year Stock Charts
China Finance Online Co. Ltd. 5-year Stock Charts
China Finance Online Co. Ltd. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
China Finance Online Co. Ltd. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
China Finance Online Co. Ltd. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
SWOT, which stands for Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities and Threats, is an analytical framework that identifies the internal and external factors that are favorable and unfavorable for a company.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?