- The report contains detailed information about Chartwell Technology Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Chartwell Technology Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Chartwell Technology Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Chartwell Technology Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Chartwell Technology Inc. business.
About Chartwell Technology Inc.
Chartwell Technology Inc. engages in the development, marketing, and licensing of online games. The company develops and licenses gaming software and software that is designed to assist operators with the administration and management of various game playing Web sites.
The company provides a range of operational services to its clients. It provides gaming systems to its clients, who then offer the games to players. It offers a customized approach, creating a system for each individual client that complements their online operation and brand image. It provides its clients with the tools necessary for the operation and promotion of their gaming system.
The companys entertainment software products consist of its online games. Its online casino comprises a selection of card games, table games, slots, and video poker. The companys online casino suite is available in in-browser or download versions and a selection of these games can also be played using Java enabled mobile devices and on networked kiosks. The games can be operated in a wagering mode for real money applications or in a free mode for entertainment applications.
Along with its traditional Online Casino suite, the company also offers a range of different soft or fixed odds games. Soft games include scratch cards, pull tabs, lottery-style games, and hi/lo games which are chance-based.
The company has created a suite of casino and soft games for Java-enabled mobile devices, such as cellular telephones. Games feature custom branding and animation. Clients offering other Chartwell products on their Web site can add mobile games, with players accessing the mobile download using their existing user names, passwords, and player accounts.
The company has developed related software applications, CyberBoss and CyberBanx, which provide the back-office tools required for an integrated Internet gaming system.
CyberBoss is an administrative utility that provides licensees with a suite of administrative, marketing, customer relations management, affiliate tracking, player loyalty, and promotional tools. By using CyberBoss, its licensees are able to access and classify server and transaction data from anywhere via a Web browser. The CyberBoss system features password encryption features for data transmissions and access by the licensee.
CyberBanx is a proprietary e-commerce engine that facilitates automated player access to their gaming system deposits and withdrawals. The software features a security system that uses multiple level password encryption software for data transmissions and can be programmed to require player information. CyberBanx also features technology that permits a licensee to authenticate and verify the identity of the parties sending and receiving data.
The company has also designed and developed a site development kit (SDK), a game development kit (GDK), and an external game interface (EGI). These applications are not licensed separately.
The SDK is an integration interface that allows for integration of a customer's existing administration system with their Chartwell gaming system. The GDK and EGI are interfaces that enable development and deployment of online games. The GDK is a standard interface to the back-end of the system and supports internal game development, as well as providing a method for independent third party game developers to add to the Chartwell gaming suite. The EGI allows for existing third party applications, such as sports books to be integrated into the gaming system.
The company has licensees operating in jurisdictions that include Malta, Gibraltar, the Netherlands Antilles, and the U.K. and other members of the European Union.
The company's competitors include Orbis Technology; NetEnt; Playtech Inc. and its affiliate, Gaming Technology Solutions; Wagerworks Inc.; Microgaming; Cryptologic Inc.; Dragonfish, a subsidiary of 888 Holdings Public Limited Company; and Boss Media AB.
Chartwell Technology Inc. was founded in 1987.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. CHARTWELL TECHNOLOGY INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. CHARTWELL TECHNOLOGY INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. CHARTWELL TECHNOLOGY INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. CHARTWELL TECHNOLOGY INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. CHARTWELL TECHNOLOGY INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Chartwell Technology Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Chartwell Technology Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Chartwell Technology Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Chartwell Technology Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Software and Technology Services Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Chartwell Technology Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. CHARTWELL TECHNOLOGY INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. CHARTWELL TECHNOLOGY INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. CHARTWELL TECHNOLOGY INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. CANADA PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. CHARTWELL TECHNOLOGY INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. CHARTWELL TECHNOLOGY INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. CHARTWELL TECHNOLOGY INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Chartwell Technology Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Chartwell Technology Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Chartwell Technology Inc. Major Shareholders
Chartwell Technology Inc. History
Chartwell Technology Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Chartwell Technology Inc. Offices and Representations
Chartwell Technology Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Chartwell Technology Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Chartwell Technology Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
Chartwell Technology Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Software and Technology Services Industry Statistics
Chartwell Technology Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Chartwell Technology Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Chartwell Technology Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Chartwell Technology Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
Chartwell Technology Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
Chartwell Technology Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Chartwell Technology Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Chartwell Technology Inc. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?