- The report contains detailed information about Celerity Solutions Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Celerity Solutions Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Celerity Solutions Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Celerity Solutions Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Celerity Solutions Inc. business.
About Celerity Solutions Inc.
Celerity Solutions, Inc. (Celerity or the Company) develops, markets and supports client-server and internet-enabled business software applications. The Company's products are used by more than 100 organizations in the U.S. and Europe. These companies represent a variety of industries, including telecommunications, manufacturing, utilities, and retail. Customers include Corporate Express, Champion International, Methanex Methanol, Nortel, Distribution Dynamics, Universal Furniture, Image Entertainment, Wesley Jessen, Alcatel, United Liquors, and Honeywell.
The Company currently offers products and services which meet the needs of larger manufacturers and distributors for integrated systems which manage the flow of inventory from supplier to customer.
The Company offers supply chain management software solutions and integration services for distribution, planning, warehousing and financial functions within a business to increase productivity, reduce inventory and improve planning and control. Its Products utilize a client-server architecture. The client manages the graphical presentation of information to the user. It can be any computer running Microsoft's Windows or Windows NT operating systems. The server processes business transactions. It operates on computers running Unix or Microsoft's NT operating system, and uses the Oracle database management system. The Company's products are grouped into three areas: planning, operations and finance, and warehousing.
Planning - the planning modules offer true real-time continuous planning. The Supply Chain Planner (Planner) is based on patented methodology. The Planner provides a real-time view of the entire supply chain, optimizes supply in response to demand, coordinates all planning and execution activities, and allows the user to react to user defined exceptions. These modules are fully integrated with the Company's other products.
Operations/Financials: The Sales Order Management module allows order processing in a variety of ways that are specific to customers. Proprietary tools, such as Order Type Configurator, allow customization without custom coding. Inventory Planning and Control provides support for multi-warehouse, multi-location operations and helps customers to identify and execute cost reduction initiatives across the supply chain. Purchase Order Management allows customers to focus on vendor management and price negotiations rather than administrative processing by providing consolidated information. Proprietary tools allow customization with limited coding requirements. Financial Management allows customers to process accounts receivable, accounts payable and general ledger activity relative to their business transactions. Financial Management modules are fully integrated with the rest of the products and reflect changes made throughout the supply chain in an effective and accurate manner.
Warehousing: Key features include increased inventory management capabilities, running multiple business divisions and warehouses from one version of the warehousing software on a single server, and maximized worker productivity through directed, "task-based" distribution operations. Other features include user-friendly querying and reporting tools to schedule, manage, and report on distribution resources, orders, and inventory; Radio Frequency (RF) as well as paper-based operations; increased flexibility and productivity through paperless, real-time RF task dispatching; integrated shipping and manifesting; real-time integration with automated material handling system and maximum inventory visibility for customer service and purchasing through instantaneous updating with business host systems.
The Planning and Operations/Financial modules support multiple currencies, positioning them for today's global environment.
The Company's competitors include SAP, Manugistics, BAAN and Oracle.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. CELERITY SOLUTIONS INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. CELERITY SOLUTIONS INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. CELERITY SOLUTIONS INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. CELERITY SOLUTIONS INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. CELERITY SOLUTIONS INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Celerity Solutions Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Celerity Solutions Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Celerity Solutions Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Celerity Solutions Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Software and Technology Services Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Celerity Solutions Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. CELERITY SOLUTIONS INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. CELERITY SOLUTIONS INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. CELERITY SOLUTIONS INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. CELERITY SOLUTIONS INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. CELERITY SOLUTIONS INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. CELERITY SOLUTIONS INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Celerity Solutions Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Celerity Solutions Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Celerity Solutions Inc. Major Shareholders
Celerity Solutions Inc. History
Celerity Solutions Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Celerity Solutions Inc. Offices and Representations
Celerity Solutions Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Celerity Solutions Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Celerity Solutions Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
Celerity Solutions Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Software and Technology Services Industry Statistics
Celerity Solutions Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Celerity Solutions Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Celerity Solutions Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Celerity Solutions Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
Celerity Solutions Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
Celerity Solutions Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Celerity Solutions Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Celerity Solutions Inc. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
SWOT, which stands for Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities and Threats, is an analytical framework that identifies the internal and external factors that are favorable and unfavorable for a company.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?