- The report contains detailed information about CDC Software Corporation that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for CDC Software Corporation. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The CDC Software Corporation financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes CDC Software Corporation competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of CDC Software Corporation business.
About CDC Software Corporation
CDC Software Corporation provides a suite of scalable enterprise software applications worldwide. The company is a subsidiary of CDC Corporation.
Enterprise Software Applications and Services
The company offers enterprise software applications that are designed to deliver industry-specific functionality. It offers enterprise and departmental solutions for process manufacturers. It offers a suite of Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP), Customer Relationship Management (CRM), Supply Chain Management (SCM), Manufacturing Operations Management (MOM), Human Resources (HR), Analytics, Not-for-Profit (NFP) Management, eCommerce, and other SaaS and on-premise software applications that are integrated to operate across an enterprise.
The company offers vertical SCM applications for distribution companies with supply chains and distribution networks. It offers vertical CRM applications for industries characterized by product offerings, business relationships, and sales processes. The companys SaaS applications provide enterprise solutions for the Not-For-Profit (NFP) and Non-Governmental Organizations (NGO) market, Web-based association and membership management solutions, supply chain visibility and global trade management solutions, and on-demand e-Commerce platforms for retailers and brand manufacturers.
Enterprise Resource Planning: The companys ERP products enable its customers to gain control and visibility needed throughout their operations to improve profitability and fulfill customer demand. For companies that produce and package products through recipe and formula-based processes, its ERP solutions enable process manufacturers to manage manufacturing operations with forecasting and scheduling, formula-based production and yield management, quality control, inventory management, product costing, and streamlined regulatory compliance.
Supply Chain Management: The companys SCM products enable process manufacturers to plan and forecast proactively, optimize production schedules, minimize inventory investments, and streamline distribution operations. It also offers SCM products for distribution-intensive companies that support demand-driven fulfillment in multi-company, multi-site, multi-channel environments, such as for retailers (grocery stores, specialty goods and direct merchant retailers), wholesalers (pharmaceutical and over-the-counter drug distributors) and consumer goods manufacturers, which have high volumes of order transactions and fast-moving products.
Manufacturing Operations Management: The companys manufacturing operations applications are integrated with and complement its ERP and SCM products, and also fill the manufacturing operations void in ERP, SCM and manufacturing execution systems.
Customer Relationship Management: The companys CRM products are designed to improve its customers ability to establish and maintain long-term business relationships with their customers by integrating information from the entire enterprise and increasing efficiencies within the sales, marketing and service functions to create one unified business network connecting employees, partners and customers.
Enterprise Complaint Management (ECM): The companys ECM applications are designed to equip organizations to capture and process customer complaints and feedback.
Human Resource Payroll (HRP): The companys HRP solutions, which are offered in China, focus on automating processes to enable an organization to improve business results and increase workforce performance by leveraging technology and applications to manage and mobilize a unified, global workforce. Its HRP solutions are designed to streamline the human resource management process, increase work efficiency, and support strategic decision-making. Its customers are able to automate routine daily tasks, such as payroll processing, attendance, and benefits tracking, giving them time and information to implement strategies that align the workforce with their organizations strategic goals.
Business Analytics (BA): The companys BA applications are designed to empower organizations with access to information, reporting and analysis capabiliti
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. CDC SOFTWARE CORPORATION COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. CDC SOFTWARE CORPORATION BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. CDC SOFTWARE CORPORATION SWOT ANALYSIS
4. CDC SOFTWARE CORPORATION FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. CDC SOFTWARE CORPORATION COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. CDC Software Corporation Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of CDC Software Corporation and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of CDC Software Corporation and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. CDC Software Corporation Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Software and Technology Services Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. CDC Software Corporation Industry Position Analysis
6. CDC SOFTWARE CORPORATION NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. CDC SOFTWARE CORPORATION EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. CDC SOFTWARE CORPORATION ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. HONG KONG PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. CDC SOFTWARE CORPORATION IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. CDC SOFTWARE CORPORATION PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. CDC SOFTWARE CORPORATION VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
CDC Software Corporation Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
CDC Software Corporation Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
CDC Software Corporation Major Shareholders
CDC Software Corporation History
CDC Software Corporation Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
CDC Software Corporation Offices and Representations
CDC Software Corporation SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
CDC Software Corporation Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
CDC Software Corporation Capital Market Snapshot
CDC Software Corporation Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Software and Technology Services Industry Statistics
CDC Software Corporation Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
CDC Software Corporation Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
CDC Software Corporation Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
CDC Software Corporation 1-year Stock Charts
CDC Software Corporation 5-year Stock Charts
CDC Software Corporation vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
CDC Software Corporation vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
CDC Software Corporation Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
SWOT, which stands for Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities and Threats, is an analytical framework that identifies the internal and external factors that are favorable and unfavorable for a company.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?