- The report contains detailed information about CareGuide, Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for CareGuide, Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The CareGuide, Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes CareGuide, Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of CareGuide, Inc. business.
About CareGuide, Inc.
CareGuide, Inc. provides various healthcare management services to health plans, work/life companies, government entities, and self-funded employers in the United States.
Products and Services
One Care Street: Predictive Modeling and Health Coaching
The company, through Haelan Corporation (Haelan), acquired its proprietary One Care Street product. This product seeks to identify the members in a covered population that are likely to utilize healthcare services in the next six to twelve months, before they begin requiring medical resources. One Care Streets proprietary, patent-pending predictive modeling formula compiles and analyzes the participants assessment data and identifies individuals that would likely require higher levels of near-term care. One Care Street also incorporates a healthcare intervention platform in the form of health coaching and also provides behavioral and decision support to participants to address non-disease-based factors contributing to their sense of illness.
Nurse Help Line
The companys Nurse Help Line is a triage, advice, referral and health counseling service that provides individuals with access to registered nurses. Its nurses use algorithm-based assessment tools to recommend specific responses to medical issues and have access to provider and network information to direct individuals to medical resources. The Nurse Help Line provides users with information about specific health problems and answers to their health-related questions. Through its Nurse Help Line, individuals may also be identified for referral to its other disease management or care management programs.
Utilization Management and Care Management Programs
The company's principal services also include managing high-risk, high-need and high-cost populations. It helps its clients by preventing hospital admissions and readmissions among the complex and chronically ill members. These members account for a disproportionate share of medical spending, with a much higher number of hospitalizations and episodes of emergency care than the rest of the general population. The companys focus is typically on a small percentage of a health plans membership who are often suffering from various illnesses simultaneously, are frail and elderly, and often have non-medical concerns as well that contribute to poor health outcomes.
The companys care management services feature evidence-based and physician-guided care management planning, remote monitoring technology, a network of skilled nursing facilities and home health providers, and a national network of specialized care managers, who provide face-to-face and in-home member assessments and care management interventions. Designed for patients with multiple co-morbidities, this program involves the management of a range of medical and psychosocial conditions affecting a patient, using preventative care management before, during and after a post-acute episode.
Disease Management Programs
The companys disease management services are provided for individuals with a diagnosis of asthma, diabetes, coronary heart disease, hypertension, and congestive heart failure. These services focus on both the medical and behavioral aspects of chronic health care management. The programs involve clinical assessments and the provision of information on self-care, medication and treatment adherence. By including 24-hour access to its nurse help line, participants have accessible resources for questions or issues that arise with their disease.
The companys disease management programs are based on treatment guidelines for each disease. The programs provide condition-specific assessment, support and education with behavior-based interventions according to the patients identified risk level.
CareGuide@Home is a national elder care management program that provides resources to families and caregivers to understand, plan, and manage care for elderly individuals. Customers for this program include national health plans, employee assistance programs and work-life companies. CareGuide@Home promotes the health and well-being of the elderly in the comfort of their home. CareGuide@Home members receive care management services through a credentialed, national network of healthcare providers, which includes licensed geriatric care managers, registered nurses, and social workers.
Sales and Marketing
The company markets its products to organizations that pay for healthcare services on behalf of members, employees or beneficiaries. These organizations include health insurance companies, managed care organizations, government entities, third party administrators (TPAs), health and welfare funds, self-funded employer groups, and work-life companies.
The company has agreements in place with various organizations to co-market its products and services. These marketing relationships include partners such as Loge Group, LLC, CHA Health, POMCO, A&I Benefit Plan Administrator, ppoNext, and Kelly & Associates Insurance Group, Inc. These organizations provide professional benefit administrator services, third-party administrator services, and preferred provider services to health plan sponsors, employers, and Taft-Hartley funds.
The companys customers include health plans, such as commercial health maintenance organizations, or HMOs, and preferred provider organizations, or PPOs, including Wellpoint, Inc., Wellcare Health Plans, Inc., and Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan; government self-funded plans, such as those maintained by the States of Indiana and Louisiana; Taft-Hartley funds; self-funded and fully-insured employer groups; and entities, such as Third Party Administrators and Work-Life Companies that aggregate employer groups . It has approximately 80 customers across the United States.
The company's competitors include Healthways, Inc., and Matria Healthcare, Inc.
CareGuide, Inc. was incorporated in 1998.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. CAREGUIDE, INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. CAREGUIDE, INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. CAREGUIDE, INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. CAREGUIDE, INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. CAREGUIDE, INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. CareGuide, Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of CareGuide, Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of CareGuide, Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. CareGuide, Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Software and Technology Services Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. CareGuide, Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. CAREGUIDE, INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. CAREGUIDE, INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. CAREGUIDE, INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. CAREGUIDE, INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. CAREGUIDE, INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. CAREGUIDE, INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
CareGuide, Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
CareGuide, Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
CareGuide, Inc. Major Shareholders
CareGuide, Inc. History
CareGuide, Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
CareGuide, Inc. Offices and Representations
CareGuide, Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
CareGuide, Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
CareGuide, Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
CareGuide, Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Software and Technology Services Industry Statistics
CareGuide, Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
CareGuide, Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
CareGuide, Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
CareGuide, Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
CareGuide, Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
CareGuide, Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
CareGuide, Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
CareGuide, Inc. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?