- The report contains detailed information about Cardtronics Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Cardtronics Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Cardtronics Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Cardtronics Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Cardtronics Inc. business.
About Cardtronics Inc.
Cardtronics, Inc. provides automated consumer financial services through its network of automated teller machines (ATMs) and multi-function financial services kiosks.
As of December 31, 2009, the company operated approximately 33,400 ATMs throughout the United States, the United Kingdom, Mexico, and Puerto Rico. Included within this number are approximately 2,200 multi-function financial services kiosks that, in addition to traditional ATM functions, such as cash dispensing and bank account balance inquiries, perform other consumer financial services, including bill payments, check cashing, remote deposit capture, and money transfers.
The company owns and operates an electronic funds transfer (EFT) transaction processing platform that provides transaction processing services to its network of ATMs and financial services kiosks, as well as ATMs owned and operated by third parties. Under Company-owned arrangements, the company provides the device and typically responsible for various operation, including transaction processing, procuring cash, supplies, and telecommunications, as well as routine and technical maintenance.
The company partners with national financial institutions to brand selected ATMs and financial services kiosks within its network, including Citibank, N.A., JPMorgan Chase Bank, N.A., SunTrust Banks, Inc., Sovereign Bank, and HSBC Bank USA, N.A. It also owns and operates the Allpoint network. The Allpoint network, which has approximately 37,000 participating ATMs, including a majority of its ATMs in the United States and all of its ATMs in the United Kingdom, provides surcharge-free ATM access to customers of participating financial institutions that lack a significant ATM network. Allpoint also works with financial institutions that manage stored-value debit card programs on behalf of corporate entities and governmental agencies, including general purpose, payroll, and electronic benefits transfer (EBT) cards. Under these programs, the issuing financial institutions pay Allpoint a fee per card or per transaction in return for allowing the users of those cards surcharge-free access to Allpoints participating ATM network.
Products and Services
The company provides its merchant customers with all of the services required to operate an ATM, which include transaction processing, cash management, maintenance, and monitoring. It operates its ATMs under multi-year contracts that provide a recurring and stable source of transaction-based revenue and have an initial term of five to seven years.
The company provides its merchant customers with all of the services required to operate ATMs and financial services kiosks, which include transaction processing, cash management, maintenance, and monitoring. Additionally, it enters into arrangements with financial institutions to brand certain of its Company-owned ATMs with their logos.
As of December 31, 2009, the company had bank branding arrangements in place with 34 domestic financial institutions, involving approximately 11,100 Company-owned ATMs. In addition to its bank branding arrangements, the company offers financial institutions another type of surcharge-free program through its Allpoint nationwide surcharge-free ATM network. Its Company-owned ATMs deployed under its placement agreement with 7-Eleven, Inc. (7-Eleven) participate in CO-OP, a surcharge-free network for credit union, and are included in its arrangement with Financial Services Center Cooperatives, Inc. (FSCC), a cooperative service organization providing shared branching services for credit unions.
In addition to its arrangement with 7-Eleven, the company has entered into multi-year agreements with various other merchants, including Chevron Corporation (Chevron), Costco Wholesale Corporation (Costco), CVS Caremark Corporation (CVS), Exxon Mobil Corporation (ExxonMobil), Hess Corporation (Hess), Rite Aid Corporation (Rite Aid), Safeway, Inc. (Safeway), Target Corporation (Target), Walgreen Co. (Walgreens), and Winn-Dixie Stores, Inc. (Winn-Dixie) in the United States; ASDA Group Ltd. (a subsidiary of Wal-Mart Stores, Inc.) (Asda), Euro Garages Ltd., Stuart Harvey Insurance Bro
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. CARDTRONICS INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. CARDTRONICS INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. CARDTRONICS INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. CARDTRONICS INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. CARDTRONICS INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Cardtronics Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Cardtronics Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Cardtronics Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Cardtronics Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Software and Technology Services Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Cardtronics Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. CARDTRONICS INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. CARDTRONICS INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. CARDTRONICS INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. CARDTRONICS INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. CARDTRONICS INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. CARDTRONICS INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Cardtronics Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Cardtronics Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Cardtronics Inc. Major Shareholders
Cardtronics Inc. History
Cardtronics Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Cardtronics Inc. Offices and Representations
Cardtronics Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Cardtronics Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Cardtronics Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
Cardtronics Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Software and Technology Services Industry Statistics
Cardtronics Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Cardtronics Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Cardtronics Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Cardtronics Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
Cardtronics Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
Cardtronics Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Cardtronics Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Cardtronics Inc. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?