- The report contains detailed information about Calibrus, Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Calibrus, Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Calibrus, Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Calibrus, Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Calibrus, Inc. business.
About Calibrus, Inc.
Calibrus, Inc. provides hosted business solutions, such as third party verification (TPV) services, hosted call recording services, and interactive voice response/voice recognition unit (IVR/VRU) services to telecom, cable, and insurance companies. The company also offers a social networking site called, JabberMonkey.
Hosted Business Solutions
Products and Services
Hosted Third Party Verification (TPV) Services: The company's third party verification service offers both live operator and IVR/VRU third party verification services. Its live operators process various TPV calls daily. The companys automated IVR (Interactive Voice Response) solution offers a live voice agent.
Automated IVR/VRU Service: The companys automated IVR verification method provides customers with a pre-determined script to comply with each clients verification requirements.
Live Operator TPV: In addition to its automated TPV services, the company offers live operator TPV service. When customers want to provide live interactions with flexibility, its Live Operator Services can be used in conjunction with its automated TPV services.
VOIP Verifications: The company's live agent VOIP verifications provide a solution for customers that want to provide live interactions with the flexibility.
Hosted Call Recording: The company's call recording service offers various features necessary for a call recording solution. Its hosted call recording solutions are an alternative for companies that do not wish to invest in hardware, maintenance and support of a call recording system. The companys call recording solution assists insurance companies to record and retain valuable, mission critical conversations that occur during claim statements and interviews.
Voice Message Broadcasting (VMB): The companys Web-based voice message broadcasting solution has the ability to contact various people. It can create dialing parameters based upon dialing lists, the message to be sent and the times to call out on, which can be adjusted to fit time zones across the nation. Customers can broadcast caller id and change and record their message.
The companys voice message broadcasting programs can assist in retail sales alerts; thank you messages; direct customers to Web site; relationship calls happy birthday, and anniversary; political campaigns get out to vote; customer loyalty campaigns to repeat customers; meeting/conference notifications; fundraising; sports team advertising; and school and emergency notifications.
Calibrus Click-To-Call Services ClickTalk: The company's ClickTalk service allows customers to put a button or icon on a Web site or Web-listing that would allow customers to contact others by telephone automatically and anonymously. The ClickTalk functionality has various uses: call tracking; lead generation; save sales on cancellations; online phone surveys; and real estate listings.
Call Center Services: The company provides call center services to large and small businesses. Its live operator agents can provide call center services to customers who want to grow their business or handle temporary, seasonal or overflow volume. Call center services the company can provide are cold calls; customer support/help desk; outbound telemarketing order taking/fulfillment; phone surveys; answering service; lead qualifying; sales verifications; direct mail follow up; seminar sign-up; fundraising; political campaigns; internet sales verifications; and collections.
SpeechTrack.com: The company has developed a hosted call recording utility that anyone can use from any phone. Through the SpeechTrack.com Web site anyone can record a phone conversation whether they are at work, home or on a cell phone. SpeechTrack is a solution for any individual, independent professional or small business owner. SpeechTrack can also be used for dictation purposes. Customers can access their recordings online on SpeechTracks Web site. Customers can add notes to the recording file to keep track of their calls and they can also download the recordings to their computer. Businesses and individuals use SpeechTrack for: staffing and training; protection/disputes/resolution prove who said what in a dispute; confirmation of agreements or document replacement; compliance; and best practice/advice or instructions. Independent professionals/small business owners that may utilize Speechtrack include attorneys; accountants; contractors/vendors; doctors; executive coaching; service providers; sales professionals; private investigators; project manager/coordinators; insurance agents; mortgage/financial brokers; conference calls; and market researchers.
The companys customers include AT&T Communications and Cox Communications.
The companys competitors include VoiceLog, 3PV, and Data Exchange.
Products and Services
JabberMonkey is a social expression site that features questions on issues and topics that are relevant to its members. JabberMonkey is in the beta testing phase. JabberMonkey questions would be on pertinent issues that in various instances would evoke an emotional response from its members. JabberMonkey members would vote and provide their comments on an issue and then see instant feedback on how others are feeling about a topic or issue and view comments made by others. JabberMonkey members would be able to express themselves by answering questions, posting there own questions, text blogging, video blogging, participating in forums, creating profiles, posting videos, photos, audio files, and rate other JabberMonkey members questions and content. JabberMonkey members would also be able to meet new people and make new friends. JabberMonkey questions would range across various categories of life, and run the gamut from serious to silly. Categories could range from entertainment to music and business.
Calibrus, Inc. was founded in 1999.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. CALIBRUS, INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.1. Key facts
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. CALIBRUS, INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.1. Business Description
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. CALIBRUS, INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. CALIBRUS, INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1. Financial Statements
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. CALIBRUS, INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Calibrus, Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Calibrus, Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Calibrus, Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Calibrus, Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Software and Technology Services Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Calibrus, Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. CALIBRUS, INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. CALIBRUS, INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. CALIBRUS, INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.1. Political Factors
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. CALIBRUS, INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.1. Internal Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. CALIBRUS, INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. CALIBRUS, INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Calibrus, Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Calibrus, Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Calibrus, Inc. Major Shareholders
Calibrus, Inc. History
Calibrus, Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Calibrus, Inc. Offices and Representations
Calibrus, Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Calibrus, Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Calibrus, Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
Calibrus, Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Software and Technology Services Industry Statistics
Calibrus, Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Calibrus, Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Calibrus, Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Calibrus, Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
Calibrus, Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
Calibrus, Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Calibrus, Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Calibrus, Inc. Article Density Chart
1 – Data availability depends on company’s security policy.
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
SWOT, which stands for Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities and Threats, is an analytical framework that identifies the internal and external factors that are favorable and unfavorable for a company.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
Enhanced SWOT is a 3×3 grid that arranges strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats into one scheme:
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Upon answering these questions a company can develop a project plan to improve its business performance.
PESTEL (also termed as PESTLE) is an ideal tool to strategically analyze what influence different outside factors – political, economic, sociocultural, technological, environmental and legal – exert on a business to later chart its long term targets.
Being part of the external analysis when carrying out a strategic assessment or performing a market study, PESTEL gives an overview of diverse macro-environmental factors that any company should thoughtfully consider. By perceiving these outside environments, businesses can maximally benefit from the opportunities while minimizing the threats to the organization.
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Political – What opportunities and pressures are brought by political bodies and what is the degree of public regulations’ impact on the business?
- Economic – What economic policies, trends and structures are expected to affect the organization, what is this influence’s degree?
- Sociological – What cultural and societal aspects will work upon the demand for the business’s products and operations?
- Technological – What impact do the technological aspects, innovations, incentives and barriers have on the organization?
- Environmental – What environmental and ecological facets, both locally and farther afield, are likely to predetermine the business?
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
The Internal Factor Evaluation matrix (IFE matrix) is a strategic management tool helping audit or evaluate major weaknesses and strengths in a business’s functional areas. In addition, IFE matrix serves as a basis for identifying and assessing relationships amongst those areas. The IFE matrix is utilised in strategy formulation.
The External Factor Evaluation matrix (EFE matrix) is a tool of strategic management that is typically utilised to assess current market conditions. It is an ideal instrument for visualising and prioritising the threats and opportunities a firm is facing.
The essential difference between the above mentioned matrices lies in the type of factors incorporated in the model; whilst the latter is engaged in internal factors, the former deals exceptionally with external factors – those exposed to social, political, economic, legal, etc. external forces.
Being a continuation of the EFE matrix and IFE matrix models, the Internal External matrix (IE matrix) rests upon an investigation of external and internal business factors integrated into one suggestive model.
Porter Five Forces Analysis
The Porter’s five forces analysis studies the industry of operation and helps the company find new sources of competitive advantage. The analysis surveys an industry through five major questions:
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
VRIO stands for Value, Rarity, Imitability, Organization. This analysis helps to evaluate all company’s resources and capabilities and bring them together into one aggregate table that includes:
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
The result of the analysis gives a clear picture of company’s competitive and economic implications, answering the questions if the resources mentioned above are:
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?