- The report contains detailed information about Calatrava Capital SA that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Calatrava Capital SA. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Calatrava Capital SA financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Calatrava Capital SA competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Calatrava Capital SA business.
About Calatrava Capital SA
Invar & Biuro System S.A. offers information technology (IT) solutions in Poland. The company also provides services in design and installation of systems for structural cabling and telecommunications, burglary and robbery alarm, access control, fire signaling, CCTV, integrated building management, garage door or garage barrier control, sound amplification, carbon monoxide concentration measurement systems, as well as designs and performs electric installations. In addition, it offers organizational business consulting services; outsourcing services, such as archiving of documents, personnel and payroll matters, and accounting matters; and trade facilities, which comprise multi-till retail sale systems, wholesale systems and warehouse services, and one-till/single till systems for trade and services, as well as equipment of retail outlets. Further, it provides office products that include document circulation and archiving management systems; digital multi-purpose devices for copying, printing, scanning and faxing, and management applications; copying machines, printers, scanners, and faxes; and multimedia presentation and videoconferencing systems, as well as provides data communication systems, and mobile systems for distribution and direct sales. Additionally, it provides eoffice.pl version SP, an online application supporting product sales process; eoffice.pl version ZK, a Web system that enables control and management of procurement-related processes and purchasing of non-production goods; IT and consulting services; graphic designs; finished graphic designs; Web sites based on content management systems; and Web and email hosting. The company also trades in computer equipment; and radio and television (TV) equipment, including TV sets, plasma displays, video and DVD players, multimedia projectors, sound amplification systems, video cameras, and digital cameras. Invar & Biuro System S.A. is based in Lodz, Poland.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. CALATRAVA CAPITAL SA COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. CALATRAVA CAPITAL SA BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. CALATRAVA CAPITAL SA SWOT ANALYSIS
4. CALATRAVA CAPITAL SA FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. CALATRAVA CAPITAL SA COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Calatrava Capital SA Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Calatrava Capital SA and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Calatrava Capital SA and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Calatrava Capital SA Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Software and Technology Services Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Calatrava Capital SA Industry Position Analysis
6. CALATRAVA CAPITAL SA NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. CALATRAVA CAPITAL SA EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. CALATRAVA CAPITAL SA ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. POLAND PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. CALATRAVA CAPITAL SA IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. CALATRAVA CAPITAL SA PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. CALATRAVA CAPITAL SA VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Calatrava Capital SA Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Calatrava Capital SA Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Calatrava Capital SA Major Shareholders
Calatrava Capital SA History
Calatrava Capital SA Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Calatrava Capital SA Offices and Representations
Calatrava Capital SA SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Calatrava Capital SA Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Calatrava Capital SA Capital Market Snapshot
Calatrava Capital SA Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Software and Technology Services Industry Statistics
Calatrava Capital SA Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Calatrava Capital SA Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Calatrava Capital SA Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Calatrava Capital SA 1-year Stock Charts
Calatrava Capital SA 5-year Stock Charts
Calatrava Capital SA vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Calatrava Capital SA vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Calatrava Capital SA Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?