- The report contains detailed information about CAD IT SpA that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for CAD IT SpA. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The CAD IT SpA financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes CAD IT SpA competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of CAD IT SpA business.
About CAD IT SpA
CAD IT S.p.A. offers software solutions, as well as provides maintenance, personalization, integration, and other correlated services to banking, insurance, and private and public administration markets primarily in Italy. The companyâs Finance division provides Financial Area, an application that manages various functions connected to the negotiation, settlement, accounting, and administration of domestic and foreign financial operations. It also offers various solutions for fund allocation, tangible asset management, private banking, link-up to international markets, derivate management, general group data, credit, and forex. In addition, this division designs, develops, and manages solutions used by banks for tax collection, public body treasury management, anomalous credit monitoring, and subscription fee management. The companyâs Public Administration division provides planning and control systems, and a range of instruments and services, including local taxation, a package for the management of revenue, and voluntary/forced tax collection activities; B-Eval, a tool to monitor, measure, and evaluate the objectives and activities of a public body; and Babele, a business intelligence platform to support public administration in activities, such as cost analysis, planning and programming, PEG/detailed plan of objectives, strategic control, staff cost control, and aim assessment. The companyâs Industry division offers solutions for the management of various activities, such as accounting, production, management control, workflow management, quality system, designing, and supply chain management; and an ERP solution that covers various areas of company management. The company also offers outsourcing services in the areas of technical infrastructure, data protection, hardware and software maintenance, applicative software maintenance, technical and applicative monitoring, and disaster recovery. CAD IT S.p.A. was founded in 1977 and is headquartered in Verona, Italy.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. CAD IT SPA COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. CAD IT SPA BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. CAD IT SPA SWOT ANALYSIS
4. CAD IT SPA FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. CAD IT SPA COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. CAD IT SpA Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of CAD IT SpA and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of CAD IT SpA and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. CAD IT SpA Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Software and Technology Services Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. CAD IT SpA Industry Position Analysis
6. CAD IT SPA NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. CAD IT SPA EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. CAD IT SPA ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. ITALY PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. CAD IT SPA IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. CAD IT SPA PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. CAD IT SPA VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
CAD IT SpA Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
CAD IT SpA Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
CAD IT SpA Major Shareholders
CAD IT SpA History
CAD IT SpA Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
CAD IT SpA Offices and Representations
CAD IT SpA SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
CAD IT SpA Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
CAD IT SpA Capital Market Snapshot
CAD IT SpA Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Software and Technology Services Industry Statistics
CAD IT SpA Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
CAD IT SpA Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
CAD IT SpA Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
CAD IT SpA 1-year Stock Charts
CAD IT SpA 5-year Stock Charts
CAD IT SpA vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
CAD IT SpA vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
CAD IT SpA Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?