- The report contains detailed information about Business Connexion Group Limited that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Business Connexion Group Limited. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Business Connexion Group Limited financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Business Connexion Group Limited competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Business Connexion Group Limited business.
About Business Connexion Group Limited
Business Connexion Group Limited, an investment holding company, operates as an information communication technology company primarily in South Africa. The company offers various solutions in the areas of technology infrastructure, business applications, communications, outsourcing, and asset finance. Its technology infrastructure services include provision of hardware, such as servers, storage solutions, network solutions, and operating systems; and related support services. The companys business applications portfolio includes client relationship management solutions, call centre software, data warehousing, business intelligence, enterprise resource planning, advanced planning and scheduling, human resources solutions, and supply chain management solutions. Its communications services consist of data, voice, video, and hosting services for corporate clients. These services comprise virtual private network services, third party direct connections, managed services, voice services, Internet services, satellite connectivity for VPN clients, customer premises equipment services, and hosting services. The companys outsourcing services comprise control and management of clients' information and communication technology systems and services on an ongoing basis. These services include provision of outsourcing infrastructure products and services; and professional services consisting of application management, project management, application integration, and specific skills resourcing. Its asset finance services include provision of asset financing options related to hardware and software; technical advice on selection and evaluation of equipment; and contracting arrangements, such as extension, upgrade, and buy-back options. Business Connexion Group serves financial services, telecommunications, healthcare, manufacturing, automotive, retail, and the public sectors. The company is headquartered in Midrand, South Africa.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. BUSINESS CONNEXION GROUP LIMITED COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. BUSINESS CONNEXION GROUP LIMITED BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. BUSINESS CONNEXION GROUP LIMITED SWOT ANALYSIS
4. BUSINESS CONNEXION GROUP LIMITED FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. BUSINESS CONNEXION GROUP LIMITED COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Business Connexion Group Limited Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Business Connexion Group Limited and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Business Connexion Group Limited and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Business Connexion Group Limited Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Software and Technology Services Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Business Connexion Group Limited Industry Position Analysis
6. BUSINESS CONNEXION GROUP LIMITED NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. BUSINESS CONNEXION GROUP LIMITED EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. BUSINESS CONNEXION GROUP LIMITED ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. SOUTH AFRICA PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. BUSINESS CONNEXION GROUP LIMITED IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. BUSINESS CONNEXION GROUP LIMITED PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. BUSINESS CONNEXION GROUP LIMITED VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Business Connexion Group Limited Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Business Connexion Group Limited Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Business Connexion Group Limited Major Shareholders
Business Connexion Group Limited History
Business Connexion Group Limited Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Business Connexion Group Limited Offices and Representations
Business Connexion Group Limited SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Business Connexion Group Limited Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Business Connexion Group Limited Capital Market Snapshot
Business Connexion Group Limited Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Software and Technology Services Industry Statistics
Business Connexion Group Limited Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Business Connexion Group Limited Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Business Connexion Group Limited Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Business Connexion Group Limited 1-year Stock Charts
Business Connexion Group Limited 5-year Stock Charts
Business Connexion Group Limited vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Business Connexion Group Limited vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Business Connexion Group Limited Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?