- The report contains detailed information about Braintech Inc. that gives an unrivalled in-depth knowledge about internal business-environment of the company: data about the owners, senior executives, locations, subsidiaries, markets, products, and company history.
- Another part of the report is a SWOT-analysis carried out for Braintech Inc.. It involves specifying the objective of the company's business and identifies the different factors that are favorable and unfavorable to achieving that objective. SWOT-analysis helps to understand company’s strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and possible threats against it.
- The Braintech Inc. financial analysis covers the income statement and ratio trend-charts with balance sheets and cash flows presented on an annual and quarterly basis. The report outlines the main financial ratios pertaining to profitability, margin analysis, asset turnover, credit ratios, and company’s long-term solvency. This sort of company's information will assist and strengthen your company’s decision-making processes.
- In the part that describes Braintech Inc. competitors and the industry in whole, the information about company's financial ratios is compared to those of its competitors and to the industry. The unique analysis of the market and company’s competitors along with detailed information about the internal and external factors affecting the relevant industry will help to manage your business environment. Your company’s business and sales activities will be boosted by gaining an insight into your competitors’ businesses.
- Also the report provides relevant news, an analysis of PR-activity, and stock price movements. The latter are correlated with pertinent news and press releases, and annual and quarterly forecasts are given by a variety of experts and market research firms. Such information creates your awareness about principal trends of Braintech Inc. business.
About Braintech Inc.
Braintech, Inc. engages in the research and development, supply, commercialization, training, maintenance, and support of machine vision and vision guidance technologies, products and services for industrial robots and other types of machines and material handling in the industrial, and government markets.
Principal Products and Services
The companys software technologies, products, and services are suitable for both product inspection and location analysis applications, and the projects the company has completed have involved both applications. The vision guided robotic systems are used mainly in the manufacture and assembly of automobiles and automotive parts. The company develops machine vision and vision guided robotic software systems based on the customers particular needs. Solutions that the company delivered range from single and multi-camera 2D systems to single and multi-camera 3D systems.
eVisionFactory (eVF) is a software platform which is intended to provide a software environment for the design, development, operation, and support of vision guided robotic (VGR) systems.
The companys customers, primarily industrial system integrators, use eVF to develop custom vision guided robotic systems all based on a common software platform. The company has developed training procedures that allow other users, such as integrators and channel partners, to develop customized vision guided robotic systems. It includes a version of eVF in the vision guidance systems that the company delivers.
Single Camera 3D (SC3D): SC3D is the companys principal vision guidance technologies. A CCD camera is integrated into the robot gripper. The robot moves to position the camera near the part to be handled by the robot. A single image of the part is captured and the SC3D technology performs its analysis and determines the position of the part in 3D space, for example, its position on the on x, y, z axis and its orientation (roll, pitch, and yaw angles).
Applications for SC3D include robot-handling applications involving precisely manufactured parts, such as engine heads and manifolds. The system provides the necessary accuracy for robots transferring parts to conveyors or placing parts precisely in a fixture.
AutoCal-3D: AutoCal-3D is an automated process for 3D calibration of a stationary or robot-mounted camera. AutoCal-3D eliminates steps involving operator input.
AutoTrain-3D: AutoTrain-3D is an automated process that facilitates the introduction or training of new parts into a given eVF-based system running the SC3D technology.
AccuTest: AccuTest allows operators to validate the robustness of a vision guided robotic system before and during field deployment.
Xi2D (Single/Multi-Camera 2D): Xi2D consists of a single or multi-camera arrangement that views various features of interest.
DD3D (Direct Depth 3D): DD3D uses stereo vision for direct measurement and consists of a binocular camera arrangement to view a part or feature.
SR3D (Surround Vision 3D): SR3D is similar to SC3D but involves multiple cameras configured to view different areas of the same part.
IDM 2.5D (Inferential Depth Measurement): IDM 2.5D is targeted for processes that do not require or allow for 3D part location variance. IDM 2.5D exploits visual cues, such as size and shape variations among parts to compute not only the planar x, y, and rotation of a given part but also its height, or z coordinate, relative to the robots coordinate system.
RTPT (Real Time Part Tracking): RTPT uses one or more cameras to image a given part in real time and provides an industrial robot with a continuous stream of data about where the part is, how fast and in what direction it is moving. RTPT makes it possible for robots to work on parts while in motion, significantly improving production throughput. Other applications of the technology include dynamic materials handling, assembly or measurement where the objects of interest are in motion during the robotic process.
SL3D (Structured Light 3D): SL3D uses Structured Light (i.e. laser) patterns to calculate the position and orientation of sparsely featured objects (automotive body components and panels). A structured light pattern is projected onto the surface of an object and the reflection of this pattern is captured and analyzed to determine surface topology, object position, and orientation.
RBP (Random Bin Picking: RBP is an added eVF Vision Guided Robotic technology solution for unstructured random bin picking. RBP uses geometric pattern matching for candidate recognition, data analysis for location of parts in 3D, dynamic candidate scoring for finding the candidate to grasp, and dynamic interference detection to prevent collisions and provide optimal grasping.
eVisionEngine (eVE) offers the scientific benefits of the eVF platform and facilitates the development of custom applications by robot OEMs, vision software providers, and vision integrators. eVE provides vision science algorithms for 2D, 2.5D, and 3D pose calculations packaged with automatic calibration, automatic training, automatic testing and automatic model calculation. eVE allows robot manufacturers, vision system providers, smart camera manufactures, and system integrators to add VGR functionality to their products and solutions through application programming interfaces (APIs).
The company has 170 product installations in approximately 40 locations with 20 different end-users. Additionally, it has sold approximately 15 development licenses.
The companys competitors include Fanuc Robotics, ISRA, Kuka, Motoman, MVTec, ISRA, Radix Controls, integrators using Cognex cameras and software to create vision guided robotics solutions.
Braintech, Inc. was founded in 1987.
The above Company Fundamental Report is a half-ready report and contents are subject to change.
It means that we have all necessary data in our database to prepare the report but need 2-3 days to complete it. During this time we are also updating the report with respect to the current moment. So, you can get all the most recent data available for the same price. Please note that preparation of additional types of analyses requires extra time.
1. BRAINTECH INC. COMPANY PROFILE
1.2. Financial Performance
1.3. Key Executives
1.4. Ownership and Major Holders
1.5. Company History
2. BRAINTECH INC. BUSINESS OVERVIEW
2.2. Major Products and Services
2.3. Markets and Sales Activities
2.4. Locations, Subsidiaries, Operating Units
3. BRAINTECH INC. SWOT ANALYSIS
4. BRAINTECH INC. FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
4.1.1. Income Statement
4.1.2. Balance Sheet
4.1.3. Cash Flow
4.2. Financial Ratios
4.2.2. Margin Analysis
4.2.3. Asset Turnover
4.2.4. Credit Ratios
4.2.5. Long-Term Solvency
4.2.6. Growth Over Prior Year
4.2.7. Financial Ratios Charts
4.3. Stock Market Snapshot
5. BRAINTECH INC. COMPETITORS AND INDUSTRY ANALYSIS
5.1. Braintech Inc. Direct Competitors
5.2. Comparison of Braintech Inc. and Direct Competitors Financial Ratios
5.3. Comparison of Braintech Inc. and Direct Competitors Stock Charts
5.4. Braintech Inc. Industry Analysis
5.4.1. Software and Technology Services Industry Snapshot
5.4.2. Braintech Inc. Industry Position Analysis
6. BRAINTECH INC. NEWS & EVENTS
6.1. News & PR Activity Analysis
6.2. IR Corporate News
6.3. Marketing News
6.4. Corporate Events
7. BRAINTECH INC. EXPERTS REVIEW1
7.1. Experts Opinion
7.2. Experts Estimates
8. BRAINTECH INC. ENHANCED SWOT ANALYSIS2
9. UNITED STATES PESTEL ANALYSIS2
9.2. Economic Factors
9.3. Social Factors
9.4. Technological Factors
9.5. Environmental Factors
9.6. Legal Factors
10. BRAINTECH INC. IFE, EFE, IE MATRICES2
10.2. External Factor Evaluation Matrix
10.3. Internal External Matrix
11. BRAINTECH INC. PORTER FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS2
12. BRAINTECH INC. VRIO ANALYSIS2
APPENDIX: RATIO DEFINITIONS
LIST OF TABLES
Braintech Inc. Key Facts
Income Statement Key Figures
Balance Sheet Key Figures
Cash Flow Statement Key Figures
Financial Performance Abbreviation Guide
Braintech Inc. Key Executives
Key Executives Biographies1
Key Executives Compensations1
Braintech Inc. Major Shareholders
Braintech Inc. History
Braintech Inc. Products
Revenues by Segment
Revenues by Region
Braintech Inc. Offices and Representations
Braintech Inc. SWOT Analysis
Yearly Income Statement Including Trends
Income Statement Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Balance Sheet Including Trends
Balance Sheet Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Yearly Cash Flow Including Trends
Cash Flow Latest 4 Quarters Including Trends
Braintech Inc. Profitability Ratios
Margin Analysis Ratios
Asset Turnover Ratios
Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Financial Ratios Growth Over Prior Year
Braintech Inc. Capital Market Snapshot
Braintech Inc. Direct Competitors Key Facts
Direct Competitors Profitability Ratios
Direct Competitors Margin Analysis Ratios
Direct Competitors Asset Turnover Ratios
Direct Competitors Credit Ratios
Direct Competitors Long-Term Solvency Ratios
Software and Technology Services Industry Statistics
Braintech Inc. Industry Position
Company vs. Industry Income Statement Analysis
Company vs. Industry Balance Sheet Analysis
Company vs. Industry Cash Flow Analysis
Company vs. Industry Ratios Comparison
Braintech Inc. Consensus Recommendations1
Analyst Recommendation Summary1
Price Target Summary1
Experts Recommendation Trends1
Revenue Estimates Analysis1
Earnings Estimates Analysis1
Revenue Estimates Trend1
Earnings Estimates Trend1
LIST OF FIGURES
Braintech Inc. Annual Revenues in Comparison with Cost of Goods Sold and Gross Profit
Profit Margin Chart
Operating Margin Chart
Return on Equity (ROE) Chart
Return on Assets (ROA) Chart
Debt to Equity Chart
Current Ratio Chart
Braintech Inc. 1-year Stock Charts
Braintech Inc. 5-year Stock Charts
Braintech Inc. vs. Main Indexes 1-year Stock Chart
Braintech Inc. vs. Direct Competitors 1-year Stock Charts
Braintech Inc. Article Density Chart
2 – These sections are available only when you purchase a report with appropriate additional types of analyses.
The complete financial data is available for publicly traded companies.
Enhanced SWOT Analysis
- How to use the strengths to take advantage of the opportunities?
- How to use the strengths to reduce likelihood and impact of the threats?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that obstruct taking advantage of the opportunities?
- How to overcome the weaknesses that can make the threats a reality?
Key Factors Examined by PESTEL Analysis:
- Legal – What laws and legislation will exert influence on the style the business is carried out?
IFE, EFE, IE Matrices
Porter Five Forces Analysis
- What composes a threat of substitute products and services?
- Is there a threat of new competitors entering the market?
- What is the intensity of competitive rivalry?
- How big is the bargaining power of buyers?
- How significant is the bargaining power of suppliers?
- Tangible resources
- Intangible resources
- Innovation and Creativity
- Organizational capabilities
- Costly to imitate?
- Organized properly?